QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 05:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
All we need to do is keep voting him down. Like you say: there's no point engaging a liar.

And what good will that do, when everyone who reads the links provided in post # 7,192,679, will know who the liars are.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 05:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
His source of information is Boris Johnson...............let that ruminate for a minute.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 05:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
His source of information is Boris Johnson...............let that ruminate for a minute.

The links are there for all to read, double vaccinated people are in ICU and dying from the COVID disease, and all who deny this are liars.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 08:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Do we need a minute?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 12:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Not really, but I was trying to be kind.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 04:45 am
@glitterbag,
Getting back to the topic of this thread.

Healthy double-vaccinated 23-year-old dies from COVID in Sydney.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/01/10/auco-j10.html

Double Vaccinated 18-Year-Old Brazilian Model Dies After Developing Blood Clots Due to ‘COVID Complications’
https://www.planet-today.com/2022/01/double-vaccinated-18-year-old-brazilian.html
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 04:52 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
If the above links are tampered with, the moderators will be notified.
actually, you screwed up the links yourself by adding a bunch of periods to the URL's...
https://iili.io/aZn5ge.jpg
The Anointed

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 05:24 am
@Region Philbis,
Thanks R P, even at 80 I endeavour to learn at least one thing every day. It wont happen again. I repeat, Thank you.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 06:00 am
@The Anointed,
What won't happen again, you adding unnecessary full stops or accusing other people of doing something your own stupidity is responsible for?

Take your time, I know it's a bit tricky.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 10:18 am
@The Anointed,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhshshshshshshshshsha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 02:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
A natural Darwin award while sad and tragic in its own right is good for the world nonetheless!
The Anointed

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 04:20 pm
@Albuquerque,
Getting back to the topic of this thread.

Healthy double-vaccinated 23-year-old dies from COVID in Sydney.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/01/10/auco-j10.html

Double Vaccinated 18-Year-Old Brazilian Model Dies After Developing Blood Clots Due to ‘COVID Complications’
https://www.planet-today.com/2022/01/double-vaccinated-18-year-old-brazilian.html
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 05:38 pm
@The Anointed,
Please give that piece of "information" some degree of context with statistical metrics will ya?

You have hundreds of millions of vaccinated people alive and well vs a very small niche who reacted poorly to these vaccines in the same vain as they could have reacted poorly to an aspirin or any other common medicine of your choice...

If you are going to dispute something at least give the impression that you thought about it...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2022 07:58 pm
@Albuquerque,
AND it was honestly earned.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 11:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/queensland-breaks-its-covid-death-toll-record-with-seven-deaths/ar-AASQA5b?cvid=788910e1d9fd49c28c7d51897404b8b3&ocid=winp1taskbar

This is my state and we had the lowest number of COVID cases in the country, until they opened the borders, 'ONLY' to those who had been double Vaccinated, and warned us all, that once they were allowed into the state, COVID would then run rampant, and they were correct.

The state government having frightened the crap out of the gullible, who are now over whelming the hospitals, are now begging everyone who do not have serious COVID symptom’s to stay at home.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 04:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
As long as it takes until until you non vaxxers stop playing human test tubes in the Covid mutation chain.

No. You're considered "protected" a couple of weeks after your most recent dose of experimental injection. But you're not really protected, are you?

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that the horrible omicron and the subsequent deadly mutations kill off all of the people who don't want an experimental injection for what they don't have. And even though your touted experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission, you still believe that it is the one thing you can count on. Isn't that just a bit hysterical? You won't feel safe until I share in the stupidity . . .

Did you know that a FOI request to the CDC and other organizations for a copy of the virus turned up nothing? They said they had it in the beginning. But after being forced to produce it, they had to admit that they don't have it. I'm just curious as to how someone such as yourself deals with that fact.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 05:02 pm
@Glennn,
Where did you read that ****?
Glennn

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 06:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I guess that's your way of saying, "I don't believe you." It must also be your way of saying that you don't read much.

The official CDC document, (dated July 21, 2021) entitled “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel reads as follows:

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed [January 2020] and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Compare the above statement to the CDC January 28th, 2020 advisory confirming the isolation of SARS-CoV-2:

On January 20, 2020, CDC received a clinical specimen collected from the first reported U.S. patient infected with SARS-CoV-2. CDC immediately placed the specimen into cell culture to grow a sufficient amount of virus for study.

So, what's your analysis of that ****?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 07:02 pm
@Glennn,
Reading comprehension,much? that does not say anything close to "no protection" after any specific time.

Try logic. 90+ of those hospitalized for Covid have not been vaxxed. Explain this circumstance if the protection of a vaxx was only a couple of mounts?

Especially since we have a 65%vaxx rate? Shouldn't there be more vaxx'd with Covid than unvaxxed with Covid? Wouldn't the percentage of vaxx'd infections be closer to that of the ignorant non vaxxed?

Gee Gunga, you're still pushing complete nonsense?
Glennn

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2022 06:36 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You asked me where I had read about the virus having never been isolated/purified--IDENTIFIED. I showed you, and you have nothing to say about it, and now you'd like to talk past that point as if it has no bearing on the subject. But that would be dishonest of you.

So, let's find out how you really feel about being lied to by the CDC when they claimed to be in possession of the virus, only to later admit that they don't have it, leaving you in the unenviable position of running from the information like you're doing right now. Do you feel betrayed by anyone?

Oh, and by the way, believing that I'm someone named Gunga is yet another ineffectual means to covering up your failure to produce the object of your hysteria.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:49:29