QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 02:51 pm
@izzythepush,
But you do love to read and respond to my posts, don't you Izzy?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 03:49 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I added that deranged old fool to my ignore list.

To any and all blind idiots who believe that COVID does not kill those who have been double jabbed.

More than 1,000 fully vaccinated people in England have died from the Delta variant between 1 February and 29 August, according to the latest data from Public Health England.

In this time period, 37 people under the age of 50 who had been double jabbed and 1,054 over-50s have died after testing positive for the Delta variant – now the dominant strain of the virus in the UK.

This compares to a total of 536 COVID deaths of unvaccinated people from all age grounds during that time.

See link provided below.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/how-many-double-jabbed-people-are-dying-from-covid-151218361.html
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 10:34 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

To any and all blind idiots who believe that COVID does not kill those who have been double jabbed.

More than 1,000 fully vaccinated people in England have died from the Delta variant between 1 February and 29 August, according to the latest data from Public Health England.

In this time period, 37 people under the age of 50 who had been double jabbed and 1,054 over-50s have died after testing positive for the Delta variant – now the dominant strain of the virus in the UK.

This compares to a total of 536 COVID deaths of unvaccinated people from all age grounds during that time.

See link provided below.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/how-many-double-jabbed-people-are-dying-from-covi=d-151218361.html

How do you explain 90%+ of those hospitalized are none vaxxed, when there's a 65% vaccination rate?

A smart person sees right off the bat that 35% of the population is making up 90%+ of those hospitalized and 99% of those dying, that vaxxed getting Covid doesn't even begin to compare with the un vaxxed's rate of infection and especially death.

How do you pretend not to understand that?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 10:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Why are you wasting your time?

Des is a fanatic, a stranger to reason.

He just wants you to waste your time arguing.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 03:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

And just like Izzy, you can't even be true to your own words, if you and your mate, who is always giving you the thumb up, can't be true to yourselves, what can others expect from you?

Reveal your evidence that 90% of all those hospitalized are non vacced, and of the small percentage of hospitalized non vaccs, please reveal their ages and and any pre-existing medical problems that they have.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 04:01 pm
@The Anointed,
Reading comprehension much, ace? I was quoting Izzy in case you forgot. And guess what? You forgot.

Can't keep up with the conversation? You oughta at least reread it before opining.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 04:03 pm
@The Anointed,
It's the CDC. Watch more than Fox, read more than Breitbart, FREEP, 45's crazed ramblings. Go back and read everything I've written here on Covid.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 04:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Still waiting for you to reveal your evidence that 90% of all those hospitalized are non vacced, and of the small percentage of hospitalized non vaccs, please reveal their ages and and any pre-existing medical problems that they have.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/how-many-double-jabbed-people-are-dying-from-covid-151218361.html
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 05:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Here's one I found in a couple of minutes. Google it. There's lots more and from legitimate sources.

You need to get your information from sources that only don't inform you by e-mail list.

The Anointed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2022 11:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Here's one I found in a couple of minutes. Google it. There's lots more and from legitimate sources. You need to get your information from sources that only don't inform you by e-mail list.

And when were your statistic taken? In early 2020?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/29/up-90-covid-patients-icu-unboosted-boris-johnson.

Boris Johnson has urged people to get their booster vaccine as he said up to 90% of those in intensive care had not had their third Covid jabs.

Did you see that bobsal, 90% of those in intensive care, were doubled Jabbed, but had not had their third Covid jabs. and this was in late December 2021.

On a visit to a vaccine centre in Milton Keynes, the prime minister said people should 'enjoy their new year celebrations' while taking extra precautions such as ventilation and testing, and he urged people to take up the offer of a third dose.

“I’m sorry to say this but the overwhelming majority of people who are currently ending up in intensive care in our hospitals are people who are not boosted,” he said. “I’ve talked to doctors who say the numbers are running up to 90% of people in intensive care.”

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/04/how-long-do-covid-19-vaccines-last/.... HOW LONG DO COVID INJECTIONS REMAIN EFFECTIVE? Studies of two of the most prominent COVID-19 vaccines suggest they remain effective for at least six months.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-24/covid-booster-timeframe-shortened-omicron-variant/100723998........ "However, maximising booster coverage (For the double jabbed) by expanding eligibility and encouraging high uptake … 'MAY' prevent a large surge in case numbers, hospitalisations and deaths (Among the double jabbed = vaccinated).

Australia has reduced the time for the 'FIRST' booster shot for the double Jabbed, to three months from their second jab. but the 'FIRST' booster shot will also become ineffective, before you will need the second, etc, etc.

Dogs has seen you for what you are.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 01:21 am
@The Anointed,
Regarding this particular sentence: "Did you see that bobsal, 90% of those in intensive care, were doubled Jabbed, but had not had their third Covid jabs. and this was in late December 2021." That is unabashedly untrue, in other words...someone lied to you or you just made it up.

I don't know if anyone of you have been in the hospital lately, but I have and it ain't looking too good. I had an aneurism that led to a pretty bad inner bleed, luckily the hospital had room that day but if it happened three days later I would have been out of luck. You know all that nonsense about COVID patients being isolated for OUR PROTECTION....I was in intensive care for about 5 days......I was so sick I didn't care but the care I received was exceptional....in addition to the care and blood transfers, the nurses bathed me 3 times a day because I was next to young man with COVID. He was about 40 or so and he died the day I was sent back to regular nursing facilities. All of this occurred in early September 2021...the blood loss alone took forever to recover from....as you age you become more fragile and restoring all the functions that were damaged during that bleed didn't suddenly recover all by their lonesome in a few weeks. I wasn't able to walk on my own for about 6 weeks. Its frigging January and I'm still not completely healed.

But by all means, the rest of you can pretend you are just tools being used by 'hostile' or 'evil' forces who are trying to inflict nonsense medications on you, it's all a big joke, fictitious blood clots (really Anointed??), vaccinated people dying while the virtuous few who refuse vaccinations are not really dying (just probably getting fictitious death certificates from funeral homes during the fake burials).
The rest of us will just have to exist while some of you practice health safety as if it's a new religion....It's the old, I don't listen to doctors...I'm smarter than they are..who do they think they are....and don't forget to complain it's only poor people are getting all the benefits of health care that you are too smart to accept.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 03:32 am
@glitterbag,
It's attention seeking. Nobody wouldvoluntarily spend any time in his company so he gets to feel important by spreading anti vaxx lies and disinformation.

He's one of those "Christians" who thinks he can bear false witness, kill people with disinformation and generally wipe his arse on the Bible.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 06:44 am
@The Anointed,
If the above links are tampered with, the moderators will be notified.
engineer

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 06:58 am
@The Anointed,
If someone has the power to modify your links they must already be a moderator.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 07:01 am
@The Anointed,
I'm sure they'll be looking forward to that.

Make sure to tell Dunny Cop, it sounds like the sort of thing he should be investigating.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Make sure to tell Dunny Cop, it sounds like the sort of thing he should be investigating.

Oh, looky, looky, my little trolling puppy is still following me around, reading all my posts, and barking away as most demented puppy dogs do.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 04:54 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
If someone has the power to modify your links they must already be a moderator.

Are you suggesting that whoever closed off the links in post # 7,192,539 was a moderator?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 04:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Des is a fanatic, a stranger to reason.

All we need to do is keep voting him down. Like you say: there's no point engaging a liar.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 05:00 pm
@The Anointed,
Repost your links and see what happens.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:23:36