What are some key factors that help shapes a person's opinion or point of view?

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2021 08:03 am
1. People all over the world have opinions and points of view on many different topics, subjects, issues, etc.

2. Some of those topics, subjects, and issues might be broad and general.

3. Some of those topics, subjects, and issues might be very detailed and specific.

4. There are many factors that might shape a person's opinion or point of view.

What are some key factors that help shapes a person's opinion or point of view?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 880 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2021 09:29 am
Synonyms for the word "opinion"

belief · judgment · thought(s) · school of thought · thinking · way of thinking · mind · point of view · view · viewpoint · outlook · angle · slant · side · attitude · stance · perspective · position · standpoint · theory · tenet · conclusion · verdict · estimation · thesis · hypothesis · feeling · sentiment · impression · reflections · idea · notion · assumption · speculation · conception · conviction · contention · persuasion · creed · dogma · as I see it · in my view · to my mind · (according) to my way of thinking · from my standpoint · personally · in my estimation · in my judgment · in my book · for my money · if you ask me
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2021 09:40 am
@Real Music,
One's sojourn is unique.
Similar by acquiescence to established culture, perhaps (Plato's Cave).

Otherwise 'Unique'.
0 Replies