Ancient Footprints in the Sand

mark noble

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 10:42 am
@TheCobbler,
Cogito ergo sum
i think, therfore I am. Descartes.
It's a crock of crap. People, today, think that something stated by a 'nobody' wannabe-philosopher from eons-ago, in latin - Has 'Meaning'.

Logically - Cogito ergo cogito?
I think, therfor, I Think, should be easier to invert?

Examples - I eat cheese - Therefor - I eat cheese.
I like donkeys - Therefor - I like donkeys.
I eat oranges - Therefor - I eat oranges.

Not 'I believe in mermaids - Therefore - existence is futile."

Just coz eet sound preety
Don't meen eets true
But, eef ya tink eet eez
Good, fa freekeen you.

Have an awesome sojourn
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 11:05 am
@mark noble,
Independent thought does equal autonomy.

I think, therefore I am. Is true

Does this analogy work for every case? No.

If you bear all of the the characteristics of cheese, donkeys or oranges, most likely that is what you are.

If you have an elephant's tail, an elephant's ears, snout and feet... You're an elephant...
mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 07:56 am
@TheCobbler,
You say 'it' is 'true'.
Then say 'it' is 'only' true 'in-part'

Is this how you perceive 'truths'?

As for the pyramids (I appear to be unallowed to respond on other threads)
You make 'assurances' (Built by humans... Etc) Without proof. Why do you do this?

You didn't answer any of my questions - You 'circumnavigated' around them, and typed 'academically-acquired' bollux for 12 lines.

My life's research into the ontological foundations of all sources of being, whether physical, conscious, macro micro or transdimensionally induced....

You quaff away at - with 'bolluxically' induced regurgitative speculation.

Have a splendid Saturday
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 10:09 am
@mark noble,
Mark Noble wrote:
You make 'assurances' (Built by humans... Etc) Without proof. Why do you do this?

Well, because the Egyptians made paintings of their workforce building the pyramids.

Fragments of the blueprints to build the pyramids have been discovered.

The pyramids show varying levels of sophistication (a learning process)...

Archaeologists have unearthed the homes and work areas of the builders and the homes of the quarry workers.

Therefore, humans built the pyramids.

Accumulation of evidence seems to justify the assumption.

(Your post seems a bit fragmented like an obstacle course.)

and

(Some of my threads have been placed in a cool down phase. No one can post there for a bit I guess.)
mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 12:14 pm
@TheCobbler,
Nowhere - Absolutely NOWHERE, Anywhere in Egyptian literature, whether pictorial or not - is there ANY depiction to or toward - Any pyramidal structure or engineering thereof.

STOP SPOUTING SHITE.

Have a lovely day
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 01:39 pm
@mark noble,
Scientists Finally Discover Ancient Blueprints Showing How The Pyramids Were Built
https://www.ranker.com/list/discovery-of-how-pyramids-were-built/nicky-benson

Maybe you should keep up with the discoveries rather than making stuff up.

So no, aliens did not move the stones... Humans did, therefore they did.
mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 02:01 pm
@TheCobbler,
I forgive you.
You have discovered an article - I had, clearly overlooked.
Allow me to be, poignantly, blunt.

My ENTIRETY - My lifes endeavour - My entire belief structure - Everything I am, and have become, because of such... Endeavours.

You just destroyed - with an article from cockbollux-bolluxville.

I don't think so.

If you're 'up' to learning 'stuff'
Dey deedna tell ya
An ya's got da time
I'll leenk ya to wots left of eet
Before eet goes...Off-line.

Great Journey, Sir
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 05:11 am
@mark noble,
I have Google, YouTube etc... to learn stuff, if you would like, post your opinion.

I do sense a bit of arrogance in your tone. Try toning it down if you want a civilized discourse...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 05:26 am
@TheCobbler,
He's an obscurant attempting to appear profound.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2021 12:29 am
There is something mathematical and prophetic about the pyramidal shape and symbolism.

Something that begins firmly on earth and ends somewhere out in space.

The many bricks at the base gain momentum and energy and propel matter upwards so not as much matter is needed at the top to gain altitude.

It will be a geometric model like this that will one day enable intergalactic travel.

Where numbers are used and folded within the space and time fabric to traverse the universe.

The ancients had only a few things to work with to communicate their ultimate designs. They had stone, numbers/geometry and they observed the stars, perhaps more so than we do today. They had crude tools to do so but with those crude tools they were able to do marvelous and wondrous things.

They left the pyramidal shape behind to inspire us in our quest to find a way to travel beyond what seems physically impossible.

It is not like they knew how exactly this was done but they had time to make an educated guess, a visualization...

With math, the knowledge of space, time and energy, this pyramidal shape will one day unlock the stars to our habitation. The pyramid is like a slingshot.

There is a way, we have not uncovered it yet. Geometry, physics, quantum particles, quasars and dark energy... Space has its deeper mysteries that we need only pursue it with all of our collective scientific efforts [like building a modern pyramid] to one day discover its hidden secrets of travel.

This is the secret of the pyramids, humanities desire to travel the expanse.
Mame

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2021 01:34 am
@TheCobbler,
Going out on a limb here, TheCobbler, but have you ever watched Ancient Aliens?
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2021 09:18 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Going out on a limb here, TheCobbler, but have you ever watched Ancient Aliens?

I searched and have noticed some YouTube History channel episodes titled "Ancient Aliens". I assume that is what you are referring to.

I personally do not believe aliens had anything to do with our prehistory but it is interesting to see what others say about the subject.

I have my theories that it was the earth that began life. The earth theory is certainly not improbable but it is still "theory". I was not there then life was made.

I will check the series out. Thanks Mame! 😊👍
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 06:36 pm
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 07:46 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I personally do not believe aliens had anything to do with our prehistory but it is interesting to see what others say about the subject.

According to the scriptures, it was the sons of God who abandoned their own original habitat and descended to earth in the Days of Jared, that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do judgment and uprightness on the earth.

In the Hebrew, the name ‘Jared’ means “DESCENDING’ and it was not in the days of Enoch, that the Sons of God abandoned their own original habitat and appeared on earth, but in the days of Enoch’s physical father “JARED’, that the Heavenly sons of God ‘DESCENDED’ on the earth.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 09:44 pm
@The Anointed,
Moses "DESCENDED" from the mountaintop so I guess that makes him an alien too.

Using the Bible to prove science is like using a solid rock to prove buoyancy.

And God sent the aliens in their spaceship. God thought enough to write about it in his book but never gave us plans for space travel or even the combustion engine technology. Of all of the scientific marvels not one of them is written in the Bible but you out of the use of one word "descended" think it proves alien visitation.

Well, Enoch was "translated"... you do know that "trans" means ACROSS, not up and down.

Do you ever really listen to yourself talk?

Do you look at falling stars and see little green men instead of rock debris?
The Anointed

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 10:08 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Using the Bible to prove science is like using a solid rock to prove buoyancy.

The bible also reveals, not only that we have been visited by beings who had descended from their heavenly habitat, but also that the planets of our solar system were created before our sun, and that life had begun to evolve on earth, before the sun came into existence, and that we live in an eternal oscillating universe, as science is just beginning to accept.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 11:47 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes, God sent aliens down to Earth 100,000 years ago to teach Neanderthals how to string bead necklaces from sea shells...

You live in a twisted world trying to wrench and force biblical passages into facts.

Why? I presume the real answer to that is something fear driven and devious.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2022 05:57 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Yes, God sent aliens down to Earth 100,000 years ago to teach Neanderthals how to string bead necklaces from sea shells...

Nah mate, the heavenly beings who abandoned their own original habitat and descended to earth in the days of Jared, just over 6,000 years ago, had nothing to do with the Neanderthals, who did not evolve through the same genetic line as did we humans, and who became extinct over 40,000 years ago, roughly 5,000 to 10,000 years after first meeting our Homo-sapien ancestors. But then, what would an ignorant atheist know?

Quote:
You live in a twisted world trying to wrench and force biblical passages into facts.

Well, we certainly do live in a twisted world where people are more interested in caring for themselves, while rejecting the needs of their fellow man, but that is soon to be changed.

And far from trying to force biblical passages into facts, I am here to reveal that the new scientific facts that are just beginning to emerge, were already recorded in the scriptures thousand of years ago, things like the great spherical icy firmament in which the planets of our Solar System were created before our minor sun.

"And God said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under (or within) the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day." (Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)

The term "firmament" according to the Creation account, is taken from the Hebrew: רָקִיעַ raqiya` raw-kee'-ah, which is defined by many scholars as an expanse, or the visible arch of the sky:—firmament, but a primitive root; “רָקַע raqa` raw-kah” means, to pound, hammer, to overlay (with thin sheets of metal):—beat, make broad, spread abroad (forth, over, out, into plates), stamp, stretch.

The creation of the firmament is associated with the placement of some sort of structure, and in some modern Bibles many modern scholars translate the Hebrew word raqia as a "dome" or "vault". The Hebrew language appears to imply that the firmament is a firm, fixed structure (FIRMament, which can now be seen as the spherical cloud of comets (Icy vault) in which our solar system was created from the solar nebula cloud that was divided from the greater galactic nebula cloud.

Unlike the orbits of the planets and the Kuiper Belt, which are pretty flat like a disk, the Oort Cloud is a spherical shell surrounding everything in our solar system. It's like a bubble with a thick shell. The Oort Cloud is made up of icy pieces of space debris.

"And God said, “Let there be lights within the firmament or vault to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

(Genesis 1:14-16 KJV) This verse says that the Sun, Moon, and Stars=planets of our solar system, are "within" the firmament. Therefore, the waters that are "above the firmament=dome/vault" must be above the Sun, Moon and Stars=planets of our solar system, revealing that the waters which are referred to in Psalms 148:4; "Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens," belong to the greater galactic nebula cloud which has become our Milky Way Galaxy, from which galactic 'CLOUD' our Solar nebular 'CLOUD" was divided. (The waters above from the waters below)

The Oort cloud, or the Opik-Oort cloud, which is named after Jan Oort, is a spherical cloud that surrounds our solar system, a cloud of predominantly icy objects such as comets that are comprised of mainly hydrogen, oxygen=water, ammonia and methane, and extends up to about a light year from the sun and defines the cosmographical boundary of our Solar System and the region of the suns gravitational dominance. Here is the Firmament, the great spherical vault within which is found the sun, moons and planets of our solar system, the dome of ice above and around us.

Knowing that the planets of our solar system were already created before the actual sun came into existence when the hydrogen nuclei within the condensing solar 'CLOUD' started fusing together to produce helium nuclei and a lot of energy thereby creating our sun, we must now ask the question, “Did life on earth begin to evolve before the creation of the sun” as is recorded in the Bible? And can life exist without actual sunlight? Proof of this is to be found in the darkest depths of our oceans, where life has evolved around the extremely hot and noxious gas vents over six miles beneath the surface where sunlight does not and cannot penetrate.

Quote:
Why? I presume the real answer to that is something fear driven and devious.

Nah mate, it is the poor ignorant atheist, whose false belief that there is no judgemental God, is fear driven. The last thing they want, is for the fact that a God who is all that exists, does exist and can be scientifically proven to exist.

Catch ya later mate.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 04:39 am
@The Anointed,
And 6000 years ago the aliens came to do what? Pile rocks?

Make tourist attractions?
The Anointed

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 05:56 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
And 6000 years ago the aliens came to do what? Pile rocks? Make tourist attractions?

I realise that being the biblically ignorant atheist that you are, and one who attacks so violently the scriptures which you have never read, and if indeed you have bothered to read a few verses, they would have been far beyond your feeble mental capacity to comprehend.

Because you are such a biblical ignoramus, let me inform you what those heavenly observers came to do.

Concerning the sons of God who descended in the days of Jared the father of Enoch, who Enoch calls ‘Watchers, or Observers,’ of who, ‘Azazel,’ was one of those observers, we read in the Book of Enoch the prophet, chapter 9 to chapter 10; “And Michael said to the heavenly Lord, "Seest what ‘AZAZEL’ hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and has revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved in heaven, which men were striving to learn. And Semjaza, to whom you have given authority to bear rule over his associates and they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth and have slept with them and revealed to them all kinds of sin etc.

Semjaza, the leader of the observers, taught enchantments, and root cutting, among other sons of God who revealed to the women all kinds of sin, were Armaros, who taught the resolving of enchantments, Baralqual taught astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon, etc.

But Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

Tubal-Cain, was from an age of man prior to Seth the first in the line of descendants from Adam according to the genealogy recorded in Genesis 5: and Tubal-Cain had been an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron, which knowledge was stored in heaven when that age came to its end).

The Lord, (Hide thyself) through his only begotten prophet Enoch, then passed judgment on the angels who had forsaken their own original habitat and came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of men, saying to them; “You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew only worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth.”

They were then to be bound and cast into the valley of the earth until seventy generations had passed, (Jesus was seventy generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38) but Azazel was punished separate from the others, See the Book of Enoch the Prophet 10: 4-9; “And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there forever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement, he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: TO HIM ASCRIBE ALL SIN.

Keep the conversation going old mate, perhaps you might even begin to grow a brain.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:42:00