Ancient Footprints in the Sand

farmerman

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:06 pm
@The Anointed,
Izzy, I was saying, the Creationits dwell in wvery aspect of ciences of which thy are clueless. WHY would noints question that these footprint could be "proto humans" ? Even he is sounding confused when he acts like science doubts that these footprint would be " human"
1 Foot definition is hardly simian

2 at a 21000 min ash date at the top, why would anyone , half smart believe that a 21000 ybp would still be 'Proto humans" (Unless of cours one is a Creationist IDer)

noints gives himself away
izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:30 pm
@farmerman,
Anointed is an idiot.

Nobody is disputing that.

What I was commenting on was the way you seem to have marked Cobbler out as some sort of extreme creationist when he's anything but.

You appear to have a problem with him starting this thread in the first place, it's not a fundamentalist piece of propaganda but a interesting story.

If annotated wants to jump head first down the rabbit hole let him.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:52 pm
Thanks Izzy for coming to my aid, and Farmerman, it is okay to test the waters and see what my motives were for posting the story. Izzy is correct, the creation myth was the farthest thing from my mind.

It is impossible to fit 20,000 years into 6,000 and I am an evolutionist who completely subscribes to the idea that humans evolved over millions of years.

...and, our earth is 4.543 billion years old, a product of stardust, the periodic table of elements and solar plasma.

I do believe that humans encountered the woolly mammoth, but dinosaurs? I will leave that debate to those more knowledgeable than I am about the subject.

😁
Mame

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
Yes, there are all manner of animals painted on cave walls (horses, mammoth, etc), but I've never seen one dinosaur painting Smile
izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 02:04 pm
@Mame,
Sabre toothed tigers as well.

I remember seeing a fossilised sabre tooth at Kents Cavern in Devon.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 02:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I am an evolutionist who completely subscribes to the idea that humans evolved over millions of years. ...and, our earth is 4.543 billion years old, a product of stardust, the periodic table of elements and solar plasma.

I too believe that mankind evolved within the bodies of our animal ancestors, but I am not that dumb as to believe that mankind closes the door to the process of evolution. I believe that the evolving spirit in mankind, when born, will be the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation.

Nor am I as blind and idiotic as the atheists on this forum, who cannot see the intelligent design within the creation.

Einstein’s belief in an intelligent designer thus derived not from a pre-conceived religious bias, but from the phenomenal insights into the Universe that he possessed as the most brilliant scientist who ever lived.

So again I will ask FM, the one who believes that it is the all knowing one on every subject, to prove that there is no intelligent design in the creation of a butterfly from a leaf crawling caterpillar, who builds itself a tomb in which its earth bound body dies and decomposes, from which decaying juices a beautiful Butterfly is created and emerges from the caterpillar's tomb, to spread its wings and fly off into the heavens.

I know that the space ship evolved from the wheel and from the wheel the creator, created the first load carrying mobile trolley, then after billions of creations and thousands of years, that followed the wheel, each creation being the expression of the heights to which the mind of the creator had evolved at that time, until the creator, having created all the necessary components, was finally able to say; "And now let us create the space ship in order to reach out and colonize the heavens."

And 'YES', I am one who awaits the birth of the "SON OF MAN" the 'MOST HIGH in the creation, who is able to mentally descend into his dead past and reveal the wonderful future that awaits those who obey his words, even though the umbilical cord that binds him to the mother body in which he is evolving, is only severed with the death of his mother 'EVE" who bears the promised saviour of all those who believe on him.
farmerman

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 03:39 pm
@The Anointed,
so where did I ever say I know everything?? You sir , are a liar.
I usually saty away from subjects tht I have no training or experince (A practice youve not benefitted from. In th posts about White Sands, you hammered Cobbler with a critical pot that he was prhaps seeing data from a "Protohuman"
There were no "protohumans " living 21K years ago

I admit to atheism and do not see where in the hell you can make a statement that insists "Intelligent Design" is obvious. To you and Leadfoot, a better rad individual, NEITHER OF YOU HAVE ANY IEAS ABOUT WHAT YOU BS ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT.

YOU both believe in ID/Creationism and try to make believe its science.
You have Not a shred of evidence (thats my accusatory statement at you)

Science has been working for yars on the subject of wvolution and investigating the posibl origins of life (THE TWO SUBJCTS ARE NOT THE SAME EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS APPER TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE). Actually its up to you to defend your worldview not me. Ive got tons and tons of evidence about how the process of volution seems more to be related to the erths changing environment, not some guy in the sky.

Quote:
I am not that dumb as to believe that mankind closes the door to the process of evolution. I believe that the evolving spirit in mankind, when born, will be the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation
WOW, I have no idea what youre even assrting here.
"The Creation" ??? hat the hell dos that even mean. in simple english.

Quote:
prove that there is no intelligent design in the creation of a butterfly from a leaf crawling caterpillar, who builds itself a tomb in which its earth bound body dies and decomposes, from which decaying juices a beautiful Butterfly is created and emerges from the caterpillar's tomb, to spread its wings and fly off into the heavens

Im not a butterfly expert , but I dont think any butterfly larva have to DIE, turn into soup and thencrawls out of its chrysallis. (Ill hve to gt back to you when I stop laughing/

HeY how bout you tell me Im sure itll be entertaining.

e have lotsa pople in est Virginia who talk like your last paragraph. But, most of them just kiss rattlesnakes, notBrowns or Taipans. We can get the guys to a hospital before they die.

Quote:
Nor am I as blind and idiotic as the atheists on this forum, who cannot see the intelligent design within the creation
Possibly becaus you guy always are quick to make uch a tatement but not quick nough to elucidate

Most pf the BIG TIME CREATIONIST HUSTLRS are actually from Australia "Dr" Ken Ham is the guy, through his ANSWERS IN GENESIS claims that science sees design in the origins of life
and so he built this giant amusement park in Kentucky called THE ARK XPERIENCE. So far no one has seen this flood that wiped out life on the planet.

So you accpt volution but blieve it is theistically driven?? Ill bet you are gonna really do a flip if its found out that the latest covid variant i actually a way to drive Covid to a non-clinical condition?? CMON, dont sy you wont. That then leaves you guys to try to come up ith some evidence NO?

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 08:41 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago

Two thigh bones are all that remain of the Arlington Springs Man, discovered on Santa Rosa Island off the coast of Southern California, they are the oldest ‘HUMAN’ remains ever found in North America, and radiocarbon dating of the bones suggests that he lived over 13,000 years ago!

The skeletal remains of Anzick boy, who is believed to have been just over one year old when he died, have been dated as being 12,700 years old, a team of genome researchers completely sequenced the boy's genome in 2014 and learned that the boy had Siberian ancestry as well as close genetic ties to modern Native Americans, providing strong genetic evidence that the first Americans crossed over a land bridge between Russia and Alaska.

https://www.wallowanezperce.org/news/2019/9/30/ancient-nez-perce-village-site-yields-oldest-date-of-human-habitation-in-north-america

The ancient footprints at White Sands would appear to suggest a sub-species, may have arrived up to 30,000 years ago, thousands of years before the height of the ice age, the Neanderthal Man is said to have disappeared some 30,000 years ago. Is there any evidence of the human sub-species, Neanderthal Man in America?

https://dnaconsultants.com/neanderthals-in-america/#:~:text=Yes%2C%20Virginia%2C%20there%20is%20a%20Neanderthal%20fossil%20record,unrecognized%2C%20but%2C%20in%20our%20opinion%2C%20conclusive%20and%20compulsive.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 05:55 am
So your claim that my comments about Yosts work was a men shot at YOU? Im sorry if you took it tht way bcus my comment was xpressly about YOST , not you. Im involved in rad dating in my practice an C14 is always a problem wrt contamination. Perhp you are fmiliar with Pleontological Consultants(A cretionist group) who provided some erroneous data about HADROSAURS (dating provided through Georgia Tech nuke labs. It was reported out that Hadrosaurs from Hell Creek were 20 to 40000 yers old, clearly a false finding and Ga Tech was pissed that the samples were not provided with any QA backup.G Tech then rfusd to do any mor smpls becuse of the possible "Engineering of a fraud instituted by th samplers".

If you read my first post it a more about the dating an not anything to criticize you. You then started on m using your beloved tchnique of name calling. In fact, you wre the one whose comments were entered in a snidely fashion.

Look to thy ownself when thee callest names at folks who seekest to join into an honest discussion regarding sets of human footprints .
Why do you try to create a whole set of circumstances where you need "protohumans" .

My commnts about bing uncertain about Hss footprint mrely questioned that they were faked sometime in the past because of their cartoonish look??
The Paluxey River footprints have a pedigree of being faked because the fakers ownd up to thir deed 50 yars ago.

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 06:08 am
@farmerman,
PS. The NEW SCIENTIST articles about Neanderthals in AMrica were not ever verified. BUT no matter, The White Sands footprints are clearly bracketed by very well documented ash flow C14 and K/Ar dates , so unless "Protohumans" were in a "hidey hole" into and out of the Pleistocene, these foot prints were most likely real Hss kids, or possible FAKES.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 06:30 am
@farmerman,
I have no actual experience in the fields of archaeology, geophysics... and, I like to go further than you and say maybe human occupation in the Americas could go back many years earlier even 40,ooo years. Maybe from Australasia.

But that is just a feeling.

Ancient humans arrived in South America in multiple waves
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170224121748.htm

Humans reached the Americas 11,000 years earlier than previously thought, archaeologists discover
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/archaeology-discovery-americas-us-human-story-prehistory-a9632161.html

First Americans may have arrived to the continent 30,000 years ago
https://www.livescience.com/first-north-americans-30000-years-ago.html

1st Americans had Indigenous Australian genes
https://www.livescience.com/south-american-australian-dna-connection.html

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:15 am
@Mame,
Because dinosaurs 🦕 didn’t like to pose. What about Fred Flintstonesand Dino? Huh?, There’s proof they existed simultaneously.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 04:34 pm
@farmerman,
Here it comes, another false apology from FM in his attempt to save face for his insulting accusations.

Quote:
So your claim that my comments about Yosts work was a men shot at YOU? Im sorry if you took it tht way bcus my comment was xpressly about YOST , not you.

Nope! Your erroneous response to my post about the bottle neck in human evolution which was created by the Toba eruption some 75,000 years ago, did not offend me, as you are entitled to your erroneous beliefs.

What offends me, is the verbal dysentery you continually spit at me as you follow me around like the lying troll that you are.

First of all you called me a troll, and a liar, by saying; “nowhere did I respond to you in COBBLER"S THREAD (Which even a blind man knows that you did) until you started on me. (Which I did not) I was directing my entire post to Cobbler. (Which you weren’t) These thrads arent about YOU, they are about subjects .I only respond first to th subject. Yep that still makes you the troll.

Dyslexia is a learning disorder causing impairment of the ability to read and write: Complete alexia. Also called 'word blindness'.

You said in one post in this thread; “I admit to atheism and do not see where in the hell you can make a statement that insists "Intelligent Design" is obvious.”

Well, it was obvious to Einstein, whose belief in an intelligent designer, did not come from any pre-conceived religious bias, but from the phenomenal insights into the Universe that he possessed as the most brilliant scientist who ever lived. And along comes FM claiming that Albert Einstein was full of BS, as he believes all Intelligent designers are. It’s obvious that he believes that he is of greater intelligence than Einstein.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 04:53 pm
@The Anointed,
It's always great to see your smiling face while you spread the happiness around.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 05:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It's always great to see your smiling face while you spread the happiness around.

Don't you just love it? Watching the 'Put Downer' being put down.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 05:38 pm
@glitterbag,
I like it when we all invoke the name of a cientist or rock star as if being a hard worker in one area made one an xprt in very area.

Einstein was wrong (initially, about several laws of science)
He didnt believe in Quantum theory till almost on his death bed. He wsnt a rally accomplished violinist (PBS had a small clip of his playing an it was escribed as that of Jack Nnny's on stage. (Ill take thir word for it). So his opinion about biology nd other areas , to me, is unconvincing.

"Believing" in ID is different than providing us with evidence (I cannot rcall Einstein explaining anything that cam close to vidence.
Saying a world is "Too complex" to have arisen by time, spurious nergy, and chemistry. I believe that many here have bought that wxplanation. Im sorry, Im not that easily imprssed.
One of my hobbies is to find out where Darwin rally fucked up>for example,
thought that heritable traits are dissolved through generations.
Its really funny how the IDers have all these areas to dig up crap on Charles yet fail to even mention it.

I say one thing abouut my bhavior on thi thread and Noints sees it a hole idifferent way. If Im wrong, Ill apologize.

Science is a battle of facts, not personalities
The Anointed

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 06:39 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I say one thing abouut my bhavior on thi thread and Noints sees it a hole idifferent way. If Im wrong, Ill apologize.

If your spelling and reading abilities were not so impaired, you would have apologised for the verbal dysentery you continually spit at me as you follow me around like the lying troll that you are. And not apologise for your erroneous response to my post about the bottle neck in human evolution which was created by the Toba eruption some 75,000 years ago, which did not offend me in anyway whatsoever, as you are entitled to your erroneous beliefs.

Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 07:57 pm
@The Anointed,
Why don't you just go read your bible?
The Anointed

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:18 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Why don't you just go read your bible?

Good idea, at least it is readable. Unlike some of FM's posts.
jespah

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:24 pm
@The Anointed,
Dude, FM has missing fingers.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 02:29:59