How rare is it finding a used PSP for $40?

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 11:27 am
Been on the search for a couple months now since my other one broke. That one I bought for $40 on Facebook marketplace so why is it difficult to find one for the same price.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,946 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 02:05 pm
@singlesucks13,
You're making a broken assumption that you're previous $40 purchase for a used PSP wasn't a fluke of a single past seller of the device (which may not happen again anytime soon). Plus you failed to mention how many months or years ago that purchase was. Inflation still exists.

And you're failing to acknowledge that we're in the middle of 2021 Christmas shopping season and given the global supply chain shortage on computer chips and gaming consoles, that people are alternatively also looking to snatch up these retro/used gaming platforms (portable or otherwise) and thusly causing the general market price skyward.
Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2021 09:28 am
@singlesucks13,
On eBay they have them ...have you looked there?
singlesucks13

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:03 am
@Linkat,
Unfortunately the price range I've been looking for is only people selling parts only PSP's
0 Replies

singlesucks13

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:07 am
@tsarstepan,
It was actually only back in June and it was really used which is probably why it broke easily
0 Replies