Moronic non vaxxers screw up medical treatment for the rest of us, AGAIN

izzythepush

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:16 am
You are a liar. I have said nothing about the person who drove into the parade other than his trial has not occurred yet.

I also spoke about sub judice, something you clearly do not understand.

We all remember the OJ Simpson libel trials where Simpson was awarded millions in punative damages from those he said he did murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

The truth is, if you put all you know about the law on a piece of paper it wouldn't be big enough to wipe my arse on, and that's all it's good for.

Deliberately misspelling someone's username is very childish.

I don't want to waste anymore time on you. You're a liar, thick as mince, a racist and a foul religious fanatic.

There is no point talking to you.
Stacy24

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
Do you, or do you not acknowledge that Darrell Brooks, a known far leftist extremist racist ran over young children and elderly women, killing them en masse by crushing their bodies, a premeditated act that was caught on video?

Do you acknowledge that this mass murderer was an anti-Trump extremist racist who supported the Biden left and wanted to kill 'white people' as retribution for the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict?

You're no better than a murderer yourself. You are a psychopath who wishes death on anyone and everyone who disagrees with your ideology.

You should be locked in a cage for the safety of society.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:29:41