Moronic non vaxxers screw up medical treatment for the rest of us, AGAIN

Ragman

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 11:48 am
@Mame,
Yes.
hightor

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 11:56 am
@Mame,
I didn't notice, contrary to maxdancona's claim, that anyone was being threatened, jeered, or shamed.
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:13 pm
@hightor,
No. They were just denied an in-office visit. I don't know how I feel about that. I understand it, but it's contrary to our legislation. Maybe they should have a list of doctors who will see an unvaccinated person and the patient can be referred to one of them. Doctors who don't want to perform abortions don't have to - they just refer to those who will, so why not allow the same in this case?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:26 pm
@hightor,
BillRM was very abusive.

Stacy claimed she was raped, and although one may be sceptical of such, if a woman claims she has been raped she should be treated with some measure of respect.

BillRm fully laid into her calling her a liar and Max joined in, clearly his hatred of women is much stronger than his love of the far right.

We have acase in the news right now, our local Mp Caroline Nokes claimed the prime minister's father grabbed her arse at a Tory conference about twenty years ago.

Minister Nadine Dorries has called her a liar publicly.

That has caused uproar, why would Nokes lie?

She has nothing to gain.

Admittedly I don't like her, I have spoken to her, she is our local Mp after all, but I'm not going to start making accusations. I wasn't there, I don't know.

Bobsal spoke about not judging, and he's right. In this matter we should keep our opinions to ourselves. Not bearing false witness is one of the ten commandments anyway.

Like I said,I'm no fan they set out their stall when they supported the murderer Rittenhouse, and I have asked them not to speak to me.

Yet thatdoesn't mean it's alright to start throwing accusations about and calling people liars when I have no idea of the truth of the matter.

Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:30 pm
I appear to be comment on the wrong topic, lol.

I wasn't involved in the Stacy-rape thread, so have no comment.
izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:41 pm
@Mame,
I think that's very wise.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 02:09 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
I appear to be comment on the wrong topic, lol.

No, you're in the right place; this topic is about non-vaccinated people and the national and international effect they are having on medical care.
Quote:
I wasn't involved in the Stacy-rape thread, so have no comment.

Neither was I and I don't know why it was brought up. My comment referred to maxdancona's incessant whining about how "extreme liberals" were threatening and shaming the unvaccinated. In the N.S. case, it seems like some miscommunication followed by an apology and a vow to do better.
izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 02:17 pm
@hightor,
I thought that was what you meant when you referenced Max's whining about liberal shaming.

If he didn't spend so much time whining about about liberals there wouldn't be this confusion.

He was one of the most vocal of shamers after Bill RM.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 03:42 pm
Florida woman whose husband sued for ivermectin dies

Published November 26, 2021 4:11PM

... Tamara Drock died Friday, 12 weeks after being admitted to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Ryan Drock told the Palm Beach Post.

He sued the hospital last month in an attempt to require doctors to administer ivermectin ...

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge James Nutt rejected Drock’s lawsuit last month ...

He urged the Drocks and the hospital to try to reach agreement on their own. A deal fell apart after a doctor agreed to administer ivermectin at a dosage the family’s attorney said was too low ...

Ryan Droc .. was infected but recovered from COVID ...

https://www.foxla.com/news/florida-woman-who-sued-for-ivermectin-dies-from-covid
0 Replies

Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:47 pm
@Mame,
Well, I'm sorry that praying to Satan and talking about "shitting out of mouth" doesn't bother you, but me forgiving those attacking me bothers you greatly.

If what another poster says is none of your business, then why are you hassling me?

I think you're sad.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Are you willing to apologize for what you've said to me?
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:49 pm
@Stacy24,
I am not 'hassling' you and your forgiveness of them doesn't bother me. I don't believe you when you say that, anyway. Your words don't sound genuine and from the heart, which is where forgiveness originates. And I don't care if you think I'm sad.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:01 pm
@Mame,
It's sad that anything I've said bothers you more than the abusive name calling by izythpush. That really says a lot about you and your priorities.
0 Replies

Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:05 pm
@izzythepush,
You need to accept that Kyle Rittenhouse was proven not guilty, and everyone already knew that by watching the videos of him defending himself. When you call him a "murderer" you are lying, and Rittenhouse has the ability now to sue for defamation. His lawyers are already planning lawsuits against CNN, Joe Biden, and many others.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:06 pm
@Ragman,
Looking at some of the things you've posted it's pretty laughable that someone like you would judge me.
0 Replies

roger

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:09 pm
@Stacy24,
Bet them lawyers aren't working on contingency.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:10 pm
@Stacy24,
No.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:13 pm
@Stacy24,
You need to accept that American justice is corrupt. The judge was clearly incompetent and heavily biased.

Rittenhouse committed premeditated murder and any legitimate trial would have found him guilty.

Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:18 pm
@izzythepush,
You are defaming a man who has been proven not guilty. You are committing liable.

Any and all statements where you call Rittenhouse a 'murderer' and lies. You are lying.

How do you feel about the man who ran over all the people in the Christmas parade? Do you have the same amount of vitriol about him? He openly stated that the attack was meant to punish white people for the Rittenhouse verdict. He killed young children, ran them over with his vehicle. His social media posts included anti-Trump, and anti- police sentiments, and he was a supporter of BLM and the Black Panther party.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:30 pm
@Stacy24,
ganga, ganga, ganga.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 02:18:28