Thu 25 Nov, 2021 01:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't suck at hitting nerves though.
Brandon9000

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 01:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't suck at hitting nerves though.
True. Repeatedly misunderstanding what I post, accusing me of believing things I don't believe, and refusing to provide evidence for anything you claim is annoying. The only point to what I posted was that censorship isn't the answer and you've turned it into a big load of BS.
izzythepush

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 01:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
If you don't wish to be misunderstood you shouldn't be so vague.

If you're getting wound up see it as payback for all your sealioning.

And of all the posters on A2K you are one of the worst for sealioning.
farmerman

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 02:35 pm
@izzythepush,
I crtainly woulda ued that xcuse when I was a kid. I always hated family fathering hn there ws so much else to do.
Course my tones would have been a bit mor kindherted
0 Replies

The Anointed

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 02:39 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The vaccine doesnt guarantee non infection, it 'INCREASES' your ability to contract a serious infection by a huge statistical margin.

Well said FM. Although I doubt that you even understand what you have just said.
0 Replies

Stacy24

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 03:09 pm
I feel sad for some people here being nasty and lying instead of spending time with their families on Thanksgiving. Hopefully you can find some joy today and be thankful for the good things in your life. Life is beautiful when you stop being hateful.
hightor

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 03:20 pm
@Stacy24,
Quote:
I feel sad for some people here being nasty and lying instead of spending time with their families on Thanksgiving.

Then maybe you should be with your family instead of posting insincere pseudo-Hallmark messages on an opinion forum.
Quote:
Hopefully you can find some joy today and be thankful for the good things in your life.

Why not do that every day instead of waiting for one day each year?
Quote:
Life is beautiful when you stop being hateful.

Life goes on being beautiful whether or not particular people are hateful.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 03:37 pm
@Stacy24,
How would you know?

Trump is hate.

Thanksgiving means nothing to me, stick your cultural imperialism where the sun don't shine.
0 Replies

Stacy24

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 03:44 pm
@Stacy24,
Dear lord Jesus, I ask to you to cast Satan out of the hateful people here lord, and allow them to let go of lies so that they may see the truth and know love and peace, Amen.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 04:05 pm
Dear Satan, when you've finished shitting out of Stacy's mouth, don't forget to wipe, there's a good infernal being.
Cheers,
The good guys.
Below viewing threshold (view)
The Anointed

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 05:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Covid Live Updates:

Rather than push your systematic propagation against those who wish to exercise their 'GOD GIVEN RIGHT' to choose for themselves whether or not to enter the Pharmaceutical companies experimental drug program, why don't you just call for a law that demands all non vacc's to wear a patch on their clothing with a hypodermic needle and a red line through it, in order to identify those who you refer to, as moronic life forms.

That sort of thing has been done before you know, by those people who classify another group of humans, as a lower form of life.

glitterbag

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 06:04 pm
@Stacy24,
Stacy24 wrote:

This is a very divisive thing to post on Thanksgiving when families are struggling to find common ground.

I just found this happy patter tonight. Thank you Stacy for your happy thoughts on Thanksgiving. It would really suck if you were unable to find something to complain about, so congrats on all the shared negativity. Who doesn't love the holidays and the people who never tired of ferreting out and displaying their intolerance.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:35 pm
@The Anointed,
You have no gawd given right to chose to expose me to your sickness and death.

What about my gawd given right to sell heroin in your neighborhood?
Stacy24

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
If the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated, what is the point in taking it?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:52 pm
@Stacy24,
That's not even true. That is bull ****. I hope you don't have to find out personally.
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:54 pm
@Stacy24,
It reduces the risk of severe illness and death. Isn't that reason enough?
Stacy24

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:59 pm
@Mame,
No, it's not. The point of vaccines by definition is to make a person immune. If it's not doing that, then it's not a vaccine. Many other treatments reduce the risks as well. If your fear is that an unvaccinated person will make you ill, then you have to admit that the vaccines don't succeed in being actual vaccines.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 08:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You have no gawd given right to chose to expose me to your sickness and death.

Only an idiot would think that one who is free of any disease, could expose another with the disease that he doesn't have.

But we have had double Vacced Covid infected people come into our community and send the whole district into lock down.

Knowing that your Covid injection will lose its effectiveness within 9 to 12 months, when will you receive the first of your many to come booster injections? Which boosters also lose they're infectiveness over a short period of time.

Quote:
What about my gawd given right to sell heroin in your neighborhood?

You need to hang a bell round your neck with "UNCLEAN" engraved on it, cos you're a sick little puppy youngen.

Only an Idiot, or one who sells heroin for a living, would claim that they have the God given right, or even the lawful right, to sell heroin to the children in our societies.

Keep your filthy disease to yourself, and keep right away from 'WE', who are "CLEAN' of any death dealing disease.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Nov, 2021 10:15 am
@maxdancona,
I insult people who get sick on purpose, who get sick in spite of science based strategy to stay well, who feel entitled to make other sick and die from the constitution and the Bible falsely and/or a flawed impression of what herd immunity really means - like a 90% death rate.

You just troll when your excreta laden 'opinions' are rejected for the sophistry you are well known for. Pass misinformation and lies and you get to where you are: a big ******* joke and a punching bag. This is your choice and it amuses me when you try to deflect your own misery on others. We just aren't having it, and if you can't accept that, please, by all means, continue to stew in your own juices. It educates no one and amuses the rest of us.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:35:33