Moronic non vaxxers screw up medical treatment for the rest of us, AGAIN

izzythepush

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:31 pm
@Stacy24,
I'm committing liable am I?

You pretty much sum up the intellect of Trump voters.

I'm concerned about Harry Dunn and the fact that his killer escaped justice.

We need to close these bases down, enough is enough.

What you're saying about the driver is unsourced and therefore pure bullshit from your nazi websites.

Why would anyone want to visit a country where thugs like Rittenhouse can murder with impunity?

Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:07 pm
@Stacy24,
Stacy24 wrote:

You are defaming a man who has been proven not guilty. You are committing liable.

Any and all statements where you call Rittenhouse a 'murderer' and lies. You are lying.

How do you feel about the man who ran over all the people in the Christmas parade? Do you have the same amount of vitriol about him? He openly stated that the attack was meant to punish white people for the Rittenhouse verdict. He killed young children, ran them over with his vehicle. His social media posts included anti-Trump, and anti- police sentiments, and he was a supporter of BLM and the Black Panther party.

I know you weren't speaking to me, but...

1. It's LIBEL, not liable.

2. That guy was reprehensible, too. I don't have vitriol against him but I condemn him for what he did.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:20 pm
@Mame,
What I'm posting is none of your business. When you continue to focus only on me instead of any other posters here you prove my point. You're singling me out, but are completely disregarding the bullying attacks and vile name calling of others.

You're not a Christian. You need to work on bettering yourself.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:26 pm
@izzythepush,
The information about the extremist, Biden supporting murderer has been confirmed by multiple sources. Truth remains true whether or not you choose to accept it.

And that's why you're proven a liar when you continue to slander Kyle Rittenhouse.

This resource here: https://archive.ph/ allows archiving of slanderous comments. Even if they're removed an archived record is available. When you continue to defame Kyle, you put yourself at risk of legal recourse, should his lawyers see your slanderous comments.

If that far leftist murderer running over small children and elderly women with his car doesn't bother you, but a teenager defending himself from being murdered by a mob does, you need to seriously re-evaluate your life.

You need help.
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:26 pm
@Stacy24,
I'm certainly not focusing only on you. I have replied to Ragman, Hightor, Izzy, Linkat, JoeBlow, and maybe edgar today.

I'm not disregarding the name calling of others. I have read and digested them.

No, I'm not a Christian.

No, I don't need to work on bettering myself.
Stacy24

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:01 pm
@Mame,
No wonder you're so filled with hate.
glitterbag

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:09 pm
@Mame,
Maybe Stacey would feel better if we renamed this thread "It's time for everyone to apologize to Stacey and then insult each other until his/her happiness returns".

When she/ mentioned the Black Panther was she talking about the movie or the group that existed back in the 70's. Never mind, either way it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:18 pm
@Stacy24,
Say that while looking in a mirror, darlin'. Maybe you should just slither away since you haven't made any friends here.
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Glad to see you posting, GB.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Hi, GB!
glitterbag

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:28 pm
@hightor,
Hello Mame and Hightor.........I'm feeling a lot better.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:34 pm
@glitterbag,
You look the same.
glitterbag

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Can't improve on perfection, can yah!!!!!!
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Welcome back, GB! Great having you aboard again.
glitterbag

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 08:46 pm
@Ragman,
Hello old pal
izzythepush

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:19 am
@Stacy24,
The motorist hasn't had a court case.

He hasn't had a corrupt trial with a mentally deranged judge singing.

If the motorist is also let off then will be the time to complain about it.

You're just changing the subject because Rittenhouse is indefensible.

You're not very intelligent, you don't understand what is going on.

And you should apologise for inserting your foul personality into this thread.

I feel dirty just talking to you.

You'd be a lot happier talking to other foul Nazi scumbags.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:41 am
@glitterbag,
Welcome back, gunga has a new sock puppet.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:48 am
@Stacy24,
I'm not subject to your laws, I can say whatever I like about that murdering piece of ****. I live in a free country.

The lies your Nazi site prints about the motorist are also damaging to the justice system.

This stuff is all sub judice, and under most legal systems could not be reported until after the trial.

This makes it more likely that his lawyers can claim he cannot face a fair trial and therefore all charges should be dismissed.
Stacy24

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:00 am
@Mame,
I see now. There is an 'in-group' here who attacks anyone who has an original thought that they disapprove of. The whole point is about 'friends' agreeing with each other in an echo chamber, whether or not what the group is vomiting back and forth is true or not doesn't matter.

I apologize for misunderstanding the rules.

As a follower of Christ, I have chosen the narrow path of individualism. It's a much harder road that requires independent thought and critical thinking skills.
0 Replies

Stacy24

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:07 am
@izzythepush,
It's very clear to me that you are a textbook example of a sociopath.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:11:24