JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:22 pm
@izzythepush,
No man is superior to me.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 01:31 am
@JGoldman10,
If I didn't know you as well as I do I would think you were being deliberately stupid, but you're not, you really are that obtuse.

Initially I told you that UAP was now the accepted term and why, I never called you an idiot because you were unaware of the term.

Your response was to blame PC culture because you'd either not read my post properly or failed to understand it. That is what an idiot.

And because you're a bigot who hates everyone different from you, you called me a snob, because that's a term your bigoted friends use for the English. If I was another nationality, religion or sxuality it would be another abusive term. I notice you save your most offensive term for African Americans who are darker than you.

I explained what snob meant and because you're too stupid to understand basic English you responded like that.

I never claimed to be socially superior to you, I said that's what snobs do and I'm not one, but you failed to understand that.

In terms of intellectual superiority however, gyou would struggle to win a game of tic tac toe against a headless chicken.

KFC is your intellectual superior.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 01:33 am
@JGoldman10,
I've been incredibly restrained considering that my cat has just died.

I have a lot to deal with right now and your stupidity isn't helping.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 03:13 am
@izzythepush,
Sorry to hear about your cat Iz, old age I hope.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 03:35 am
@eurocelticyankee,
He was 19, on his way out. The Kid was with him when he died, about 9 am.

It's still a bummer, we got both cats in 2003 when my wife was recovering from chemo. Bob died two years ago, but Vic kept going until yesterday.

The Kid is in bits because it was his cat and 18 years is a long time.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 03:56 am
@izzythepush,
Vic and Bob. Smile

It's very sad. 18 years is a lifetime.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2021 04:21 am
@eurocelticyankee,
They were rescue cats, a year old when we got them.

The names they had were really chavvy "classy" names, Troy and Cleo.

We decided to change the names right away, and thinking of a pair I suggested Vic and Bob, and there was no more discussion. I was going to suggest like Stan and Ollie or Eric and Ernie, but I never got the chance, Vic and Bob was it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2021 03:59 am
@izzythepush,
You are still very racist. I don't like or eat KFC food. I don't like fried chicken. Roast chicken is healthier.

I was curious about the nutrition al value of KFC food so I did research online about how KFC prepares their foodstuffs and their foodstuffs' ingredients. I read about and watched videos about their trade secrets. It's disgusting.

For example, they make their gravy from recycled scraps.

I stopped eating there a long time ago.

I forgive you.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2021 04:31 am
@JGoldman10,
I never said you ate KFC, I said a headless chicken was smarter than you, and by definition so was KFC.

I don't know why you have a problem with KFC, it's alright, although their chips can be a bit naff.

You are racist towards those darker than you, you blamed George Floyd for being murdered.

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 10:53 pm
@izzythepush,
I "blamed Floyd for being murdered"? No. The cop who was on top of him should have listened to Floyd when Floyd said he couldn't breathe, and the cop should have listened to the bystanders who saw what the cop did to Floyd.

Floyd had health issues. Being laid on top of by that officer just exasperated his issues.

I don't care about people's race or ethnicity or nationality or my own. I'm not hung up on culture. Put the race cards away.
0 Replies