Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 06:34 pm
Hi. On my way back home from grocery shopping recently one evening as I was walking in the street in my neighborhood heading towards my house I saw a large orange floating object looming over my head in the sky. It was a bright luminous orb. I am wondering if the other people who were out and about in the street in my neighborhood and the people sitting outside of their homes whom I passed by in the street noticed it. It was overhead for a short while and then it receded into the distance.

I would like to think it was some kind of early Halloween prank or some kind of toy that was being controlled by someone. I wish I had my smartphone with me; I would have used it to record footage of it so people would believe me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 29
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 03:49 am
@JGoldman10,
Sounds like an inflatable pumpkin or Trump has learned to fly.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:22 am
@JGoldman10,
They're not called that anymore.

The new term is UAP pronounced Wap. It stands for Unidentified Aereal Phenomenon, because it may not be a object, it could be a gas cloud or electrical build up, or something else non solid.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:34 am
@JGoldman10,
How does this square with your religious beliefs?

There is another poster, NYdad, who is also extremely religious, he started a thread where he said the discovery of aliens would throw standard religious belief out the window.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The new term is UAP pronounced Wap.
while true, UAP will never catch on in daily conversation...
izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:40 am
@Region Philbis,
You're saying people aren't going to get UAP happy.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:47 am
@izzythepush,

Cardi B already has...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 08:26 pm
@izzythepush,
You should go to a coffe shop in Little Italy and start a conversation an loudly start insulting your discussion partnr for "believing in UAP;s"
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 11:37 pm
@izzythepush,
A UFO by definition is an object that is not easily identifiable. What I saw looked like a glowing floating orange orb with spikes.

No one said anything about extraterrestrials.

When did "UFO" become a non-PC term?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 01:35 am
@JGoldman10,
You really are an idiot, it has nothing to do with being PC, and everything to do with accuracy.

The thing you are seeing in the sky may not be an object, it may be gas or an electrical charge.

I have already said this and if you had the ability to read and understand basic English you wouldn't ask such stupid questions.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 01:37 am
@farmerman,
It would be cheaper to go to Italy.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:07 am
@izzythepush,

Big Italy, yes...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:24 am
@Region Philbis,
I've been to Tuscany, had a great time, next time I want to go to Naples.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
Oh, I'm an "idiot" because I have never heard nor seen the term "UAP" used before.

Most people still use the term "UFO".

As far as I'm concerned and according to some research I did "UAP" is just a fanciful way of saying "UFO" and the terms are interchangeable.

At least when I use the term "UFO" people know what I'm talking about.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 08:24 am
@farmerman,
Then Izzy wonders why I call him a snob. He was trying to put me down because I wanted to talk about some weird foreign entity I saw in the night sky and because I am not familiar with some new term he used.

It's not often you see a giant floating glowing unfamiliar mass looming over you in the night sky.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 08:39 am
@JGoldman10,
You are an idiot because you didn't read my post, and like most idiots you resorted to bigotry and blamed PC culture.

You also don't know what snob means. I don't call you a idiot because I think I'm of a higher social class than you and therefore superior, I call you an idiot because you say idiotic, (and bigoted,) things.
thegreatgatsbo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 12:39 pm
it was the ostuthaps , penevasing again. Really ?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 01:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
Are you sure you weren't abducted?.

Did you lose time, did your watch stop, did you feel more disorientated than usual or does your arse hurt.

These are all signs of abduction and probing.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 01:56 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
His arse wouldn't hurt so much if he stopped talking out of it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:20 pm
@izzythepush,
And you are getting mad over nothing.