The Incredible edible E-mail

Letty

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:51 am
I have Incredimail as my default e-mail. Often, I try accessing my e-mail only to get the message: Could not connect to ISP.try again later. I tried sending an e-mail to myself, and it works beautifully. Often, some of my e-mail contacts do not receive my messages and I do wonder about it, although I find that very message in my Sent Box.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,134 • Replies: 10
No top replies

the prince

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:54 am
Ahhh no wonder I am not getting any emails from you. I thought u had forgotten me !!!

Now I can sleep at night !
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:59 am
Since I changed to broadband, I some times get a message from my ISP that there is a storage/server problem, try again later.
Bill Gates and others move in mysterious ways, their wonders too screw up.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:14 am
Gautam, you funny thing. You'll be sorry you said that, cause now I'm gonna e-mail you two or three times a day, including all these forwards I get from my family with fifty-million addresses showing. Very Happy

Hey, OAK man--Call your local Anti-Trust liaison immediately. You do have one on your little island, do you not? Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:17 am
me to Letty - I've email you in the past and opps - no reply. gosh
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:20 am
Yeah Letty, we've got 'em. But they've gone to the Gulf and taken their heat with them.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:56 am
elio, is that you? Shocked

John, of course, that explains it. Bill Gates is probably right there himself packin' heat, and signing everyone up for Outlook and Windows XP. Cool
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 12:00 pm
Letty,

Incredimail is not very good in terms of functionality. So it comes down to what you want, flashy emails that not everyone can read or functional email.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 12:08 pm
I was coming to that conclusion Craven. Bring back the carrier pigeon, pronto
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 12:25 pm
Letty
Yes
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 12:43 pm
Thanks, Craven. I likes Incredimail and I think that the situation has to do more with my e-mail stalling when other messages are coming through, especially if there happens to be a lot of strange garbage attached to each response. I can use a NO-BACKGROUND version if I choose, and when I want functionality, that's what I do.

Upon my word, elio. Did I blow your cover? Not to worry, everyone on here is the soul of discretion. Razz
0 Replies