A MODEST PROPOSAL

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 05:38 am
@Brandon9000,
Rubbish, there is only one reason and you know it.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 05:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Exactly, which is why there’s no point continuing this conversation.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Rubbish, there is only one reason and you know it.

He also knows that the "one and only reason" is to prevent people from cheating.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:34 am
@oralloy,
No he’s just wilfully blind, you’d have to be a complete moron to believe that.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:39 am
@izzythepush,
That is incorrect. Honorable people oppose cheating.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Exactly, which is why there’s no point continuing this conversation.

Yeah, the conversation here is boring and useless, Izzy...but here in America it is a conversation that MUST BE HAD.

These morons are willing to let the most hateful among us destroy our Republic in the name of...what?...fascism.

People like Brandon will pretend there is no evidence of the obvious. As I mentioned, in an earlier point in our history, he would have denied there was evidence that states like Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and the like were systematically disenfranchising non-whites.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Give it up. No one is going to let you cheat.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:13 am
@Frank Apisa,
The Tories are trying to do something similar over here, despite there being no trouble with election fraud in Britain.

There have been problems in Northern Ireland, which is why evidence is needed there, but nowhere else.
hightor

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:18 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
I want you to give one example for your claim that "they’re placing voting restrictions in certain areas and demographics in order to skew the election."

Brandon might have me on "ignore", as I posted four examples which clearly show attempts to reduce the turnout of non-white voters.

https://able2know.org/topic/559841-6#post-7149141
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:21 am
@hightor,
I don't have any knowledge as to who he places on ignore, but I suspect not.

He tends to have conversations with only one person at a time, and to not reply to posts from anyone other than the person who he is currently engaging.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The Tories are trying to do something similar over here, despite there being no trouble with election fraud in Britain.

Undetected fraud never causes trouble because it remains undetected.

It is still a very bad thing. People lose their democracy without even realizing it.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:22 am
The biggest undetected fraud in America is bogus IQ testing. Gormless idiots are paying through the nose for some bogus piece of paper that claims they're not Terry Fuckwit.

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:26 am
@izzythepush,
I've never heard of such a thing. People who want to go have an IQ test can always attend a test by Mensa if they like.

That said, con artists abound, so I suppose it's possible. It's unlikely that it's the biggest fraud here though.
hightor

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:28 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
He tends to have conversations with only one person at a time, and to not reply to posts from anyone other than the person who he is currently engaging.

You're right; I forgot that. But I don't expect a reply from him, I just think he should be better informed if he wants to keep making his argument.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:28 am
@oralloy,
OK Terry.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:29 am
@izzythepush,
You shouldn't run around falsely accuse your betters of your own shortcomings. All it does is draw attention to your limitations.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:32 am
@oralloy,
You should do something about that limited vocabulary if you don’t want people to think you’re a complete numpty Terry.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
You are lying about my vocabulary being limited, dummy.
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 08:22 am
@oralloy,
Then please dispell the doubts and at least try to talk like a "grownup". I keep betting that youre like 13 years old with a complex
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 08:23 am
@farmerman,
You are lying about me not talking like a grownup.

You engage in such personal attacks because you have nothing intelligent to say.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A MODEST PROPOSAL
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:54:09