A MODEST PROPOSAL

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 12:00 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
No evidence of widespread voter fraud has been produced in any of the last few presidential elections.

That doesn't mean anything when it is so easy for Democrats to hide evidence of their cheating.
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 12:30 pm
@oralloy,
There's been no evidence of anyone hiding acts of cheating. Obviously, as blatant cheating would be easily discovered, attempts at cheating would be surreptitious. Perhaps you can provide hypothetical examples of how various types of cheating might be discovered and how these would be hidden. There are only a few steps in the process of voting and tallying the votes so why don't you show where the vulnerabilities are and we can discuss the possibility of violations remaining secret. For instance, one type of cheating might be to use ideologically-committed auditors to cast doubt on the election results, such as the blatant Arizona "recount" being attempted by the "Cyber Ninjas" hired by Trump supporters.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 03:10 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
There's been no evidence of anyone hiding acts of cheating.

Again, that doesn't mean anything when there is no way to even detect the cheating.

hightor wrote:
There are only a few steps in the process of voting and tallying the votes so why don't you show where the vulnerabilities are and we can discuss the possibility of violations remaining secret.

The Democrats could have illegal immigrants vote over and over again, each time using the name of a different dead person.

hightor wrote:
For instance, one type of cheating might be to use ideologically-committed auditors to cast doubt on the election results, such as the blatant Arizona "recount" being attempted by the "Cyber Ninjas" hired by Trump supporters.

Questioning the results is not cheating.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 03:15 pm
Never accepting the results is moronic and obstructionist and stunningly irrational.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 03:21 pm
@glitterbag,
The left never accepted Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.

What's happening now is, the left is getting a small dose of its own medicine (not enough of a dose IMO).

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 03:32 pm
Like I said, moronic, and irrational. You actually want to say it's okay to commit treason because some people didn't like the former guy? Well, ain't you the deep thinker and democracy guru.

Hey folks, we don't need to vote anymore because someone might cheat. Run for the hills.
Mame

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 03:39 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The left never accepted Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.

Of course they did. The only president to never have conceded is Trump.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 04:51 pm
@Mame,
That is incorrect. The left refused to accept Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 04:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Like I said, moronic, and irrational.

You spout many goofy falsehoods.

glitterbag wrote:
You actually want to say it's okay to commit treason because some people didn't like the former guy?

I know that progressives are Stalinists at heart, but no. Questioning the legitimacy of Democrats is not treason.

glitterbag wrote:
Well, ain't you the deep thinker and democracy guru.

That's a fair description of my ample ability.
Mame

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 05:04 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The left refused to accept Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.

How so?
Mame

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 05:05 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I know that progressives are Stalinists at heart, but no.

Stalinists at heart? How so?
hightor

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 06:09 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Again, that doesn't mean anything when there is no way to even detect the cheating.

Evidence of fraud is evidence of cheating. Fraudulence is detectable because measures are put into place to assure that registration, voting, and ballot counting are conducted fairly.
Quote:
The Democrats could have illegal immigrants vote over and over again, each time using the name of a different dead person.

They could — but it would be extremely inefficient and subject to discovery. Using people who are already subject to arrest for immigration violations would be foolish. How would these people be paid? Even if paid in cash, funds would need to be converted to cash which could raise suspicion. Using foreign-born people to impersonate USAmericans would be stupid. Assuming that no suspicions would arise when some non-white person who speaks broken English tries to sign in as "Wilfred Heny Cavendish III" is dumb. Accessing registration lists and determining which names belong to people who have died would be time-consuming and subject to transcription errors or the possibility that a poll worker would recognize the name as belonging to a dead person — or recognize the impostor as someone seen fleeing ICE agents the day before.

No one denies that occasionally fraudulent ballots are cast or that people occasionally vote illegally. But to embark on a wide scale effort to employ an already-suspected demographic to engage in massive voter fraud would require an unprecedented level of organization, security, and secrecy.
Quote:
Questioning the results is not cheating.

Attempting to change them after they've been fairly and properly counted, recounted, and verified most certainly is cheating.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 11:19 am
@izzythepush,
Over 24 hours since I asked Brandon to give details of electoral fraud and how longer voting would make cheating easier.

Still a deafening silence, can’t say I’m surprised, he can dish it out but he can’t take it.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 12:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The left refused to accept Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.

This is one of the many lies used by the brain dead rightists who never accepted Obama's legitimacy.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:35 am
@hightor,
Wrong. Reality isn't a lie.

The only lie here is the claim that the right did not accept Mr. Obama's victory.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:37 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Fraudulence is detectable because measures are put into place to assure that registration, voting, and ballot counting are conducted fairly.

Except these measures have not been put into place. Democrats block the Republicans every time they try to enact such measures.

hightor wrote:
Attempting to change them after they've been fairly and properly counted, recounted, and verified most certainly is cheating.

Not if the original count is wrong and the change is correcting that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:40 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Stalinists at heart? How so?

Progressives always try to abuse their power and imprison those who disagree with them.

Stalin is the ultimate example of what progressives dream of being.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:41 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
How so?

They insisted that his victory was not legitimate and that he cheated by illegally colluding with Russia.

They waged a huge witch hunt against him, and ultimately impeached him twice without any justification whatsoever.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 06:56 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
...Fix what? No evidence of widespread voter fraud has been produced in any of the last few presidential elections.

I disagree with your view that the system is naturally impervious to cheating. I believe people connected to the election could manufacture fake ballots. I believe that ballots sent to every eligible vote, instead of just on request as previously, invites cheating. I believe unattended drop boxes are an opportunity for cheating. And how about requiring someone to produce any reliable kind of ID to prove that he is who he says he is?

If you think 10s of millions of people are going to sit by and let their right to self-government be stolen, I think you're wrong. And as to your statement that there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud, I presume that among the other things you must have checked to make that determination, you've read every one of the hundreds of affidavits Rudy Giuliani has from people who claimed under oath to have personally witnessed fraud.

I have to tell you that this contemptuous attitude to people who strongly suspect that they've been cheated out of the right to vote is only going to make them angrier.
Brandon9000

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 07:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Explain how longer voting hours makes it easier to vote.

As electoral fraud is such a problem in America you should give examples.

You are the one making an assertion, therefore you need to prove it.

Right after you give evidence to support your statement that people, presumably conservatives, are trying to pass laws stopping eligible voters from voting. I'll be damned if I'll produce evidence for someone who persistently and consistently has refused to produce any for me. And don't just give me a link to some article. In your own words.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A MODEST PROPOSAL
  3. » Page 10
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 07:39:57