Are there any fast food in Africa?

maxdancona

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 03:54 pm
@oralloy,
On a separate topic, Oralloy...

What is your opinion on the institution of human slavery?
oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 03:59 pm
@maxdancona,
I strongly oppose it. We should go to war to stop it if necessary.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:00 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:
We might have been exaggerating about them living in trees. But how else can we drive home the point about wearing loincloths and hunting in grasslands like ur fellow cavemen?

I don't mind people choosing to live as hunter gatherers so long as they respect civilized norms like basic human rights.

But when they start kidnapping strangers and using them to perform human sacrifice it's time for military action.
dirrtydozen22

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Don’t fall for that, oralloy. He’s trying to bait you with slavery in the USA that ended in 1865. We learned from our past. No black people alive today were ever American slaves (not legally). And no white people alive today were ever slave owners. We learn and make progress in human rights and other civilized norms.

Africa, on the other hand, practice witchcraft (last seen in the USA in Salem witch trials in 1600s) and make sacrifices. Civilized countries are a million miles further along in human rights than THEM.

Max, if you’re gonna **** talk USA, at least give a modern example
oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:02 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
I'm fine with opposing slavery, both in the US in the past, and anywhere else that it may still be happening in the present.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:03 pm
@oralloy,
Agreed! So much corruption in their country. Also lots of witchcraft and innocent people being accused of witchcraft. I think if we completely evacuate Africa and spread their entire population across the rest of the world, it would be a giant leap for mankind.
oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:04 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
"Harming people based on accusations of witchcraft" is one of the things that I think we should use military force to put a stop to.
maxdancona

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:05 pm
@oralloy,
You have lost respect with me on this one, Oralloy.

He is stating that Stone Age people are living in trees and talking on tge internet. Theee is no way in hell to say this is factual.

The racist part aside.... You can't make the claim to be "factual" when you swallow this story which is so clearly and ridiculously untrue. You are taking his side because it is a partisan dog-whistle. But come on, this is just stupid.

You have really sank low on this one
dirrtydozen22

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:07 pm
@oralloy,
That’s why we need the population redistribution I just mentioned. If they could be immersed in civilized nations long term without the corrupt influence of their Africa clans, they would learn to be civilized. And then all of mankind would be civilized
oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:17 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Perhaps. But it might be easier to just have the military go in and blow everything up when one of these places starts causing enough trouble.
oralloy

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You have lost respect with me on this one, Oralloy.

Respect doesn't matter to me. What I care about is doing the right thing.

maxdancona wrote:
He stating that Stone Age people are living in trees and talking on the internet. There is no way in hell to say this is factual.
The racist part aside.... You can't make the claim to be "factual" when you swallow this story which is so clearly and ridiculously untrue. You are taking his side because it is a partisan dog-whistle. But come, this is just stupid.

Once again, I don't care if someone chooses to live in a tree or not. That is their private business.

What I care about is whether they abide by civilized norms like basic human rights.

maxdancona wrote:
You have really sank low on this one

Not at all. Civilized nations have a duty to force savages to abide by civilized norms like basic human rights.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:20 pm
@oralloy,
We consider all options. But let’s lead by example. If we want others to be civilized, “blowing things up” should be the LAST resort on our part, not first. We will start with the more humane intervention first. I call redistribution.
0 Replies