Do you touch the door knobs in public restrooms?

Chai

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 03:10 pm
actually, it only happens if I don't drink enough for a couple of days.

i drink a lot. (of fluids)

I was feeling so sorry for myself I actually looked up some really nasty pictures of rroids on the internet.
cheered me right up.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 03:23 pm
Shocked Shocked Laughing Razz

Chai Tea wrote:
Anyway, I go into my favorite public restroom and take the bottle out, try to figure out how to open it and realize it's got one of those safety seals. I actually was getting a little queasy from the pain right then, so I wasn't thinking straight and tore off the safety seal with my teeth.

Next thing you know, I've got a mouth full of witch hazel, have the stuff splashed all over my face, all over the front of my shirt, it's all over the floor of the stall, and my pants are down around my knees.

I got my ass covered and lurched out of the stall to spit out this nasty stuff, that clearly says do not take internally on the bottle at the same time someone else comes in to use the facilities.
It was a little embarrassing. First she went to go into the stall I'd vacated, but backed out when she saw some kind of liquid all over. Shocked She looks at me with my face all wet, and my shirt soaked, with this really peculiar odor in the air. Shocked

Rare for me, I was speechless.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 03:26 pm
nothing like a snap shot of a puffy butt hole to make yer day.
Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:07:15