Do you touch the door knobs in public restrooms?

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 06:58 am
I HATE public restrooms. They really gross me out. I need to have the little piece of paper towel to open the door or I use one finger to open it if there isn't any towel. **sigh** Airdryers more hygenic? I don't think so....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:02 am
Public Restrooms

Ick.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:02 am
I was recently in a hospital ER with my mother. They had those germ killing lotions in dispensers, everywhere, attached to the walls. Having gone through a bout of MRSA with my husband last year, I obsessively cleaned my hands every time that I passed one of those dispensers.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:06 am
Yea I am a germ freak BUT it depends on where I am and how nasty the place looks.... there are also those places that the bathroom sink looks like it has created a new disease and it is waiting to give it to you.... those bathrooms I usually won't use... I'd rather piss in the woods!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:34 am
Unfortunately, I'm one of those people with a really vivid imagination, and I think about what some sick f*ckers would do just for fun.

I bet somewhere someone has smeared sh*t all over the inside of the bathroom door, on the handles of the door and everything.

Yes - I use a paper towel to open rest room doors. I also do these things....

I use my foot to flush the toilet handle.
After washing my hands I use a paper towel to turn off the faucet.
When not in a restroom - I've gotten in the habit of not putting my handbag on table, counters, desks - If you've placed them on the floor of a restroom, they've picked up all sorts of stuff.

There's this pig who works in my office building......
It's really like she's an animal.
She goes in, takes a big smelly dump (by the way folks, flushing mid-dump is a good way to keep from stinkin' up the place too much, show some considertion, will ya?) flushes once so about 20% doesn't go down, walks up to the mirrior, fiddling with her eyes and touching her mouth, doesn't wash her hands, then goes outside a smokes a cigarette while picking her teeth.

After watching this - I can't imagine not taking precautions.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:41 am
You know what bugs me?

You need to use the restroom to do a bit more than pee.
You walk in there 2 people talking, so you go in a stall and sit down and wait for them to leave.

There they go, yammering away for another 5 minutes.....Um, have you not noticied someone's in there, obviously not doing anything? Get the hell out so I can have some privacy!

If I go in an notice a closed door, and no pee sounds, I get in and out of there ASAP.

The worst though, is when the other person doesn't care, and for the 2 minutes you're in there all you hear is ppppphhhhsffffft, plop, plop, phhhssttfpptt, plop.
Gross.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:54 am
I hear alot of people being worried about ' touching; things in the bathroom.
In my mind , IF there was something deadly, or compromising to our bodies in the BATHROOM, specifically on the doors, -everyone- would be sick.
If a germ, bacteria, fungus etc.. were THAT easily transmitted, there would only he a handfull of 'healthy' people, not a hand full of 'sick' people.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:17 am
A few things.

Some special group did some special report about fecal matter and jizz in hotel rooms. They sprayed the rooms and then used a black light...the remote control was just laminated with jizz.

And that is why I wear a surgical mask and latex gloves. Also, I wear kleenex boxes on my feet.

Actually I don't care at all.

My problem is with AIRPORT bathrooms. Why are airport bathrooms home to the noisiest ****-takers ever? In other public bathrooms, you might hear a harmless grunt and a splash, but in airport bathrooms, someone's always vomiting out of their a-hole. There'll be like a barbershop quartet of dudes lined up in the stalls, shitfarting like crazy.

Now, back to my breakfast.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:19 am
surgical masks?
latex gloves?
Kleenex boxes?

why...OH WHY.. do you like to make your masturbation
habits public?

hehe
Yeah, I do remember that study you are talking about though. They found lots of blood stains in "washed sheets' , comforters, on the WALLS , carpet etc..
it was pretty freaky..
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:44 am
Chai Tea wrote:
(by the way folks, flushing mid-dump is a good way to keep from stinkin' up the place too much, show some considertion, will ya?)

Chai Tea is such a delicate flower....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
I take fart machines in the public bathroom with me
Consideration??
PPpbbtthh... not from me. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:17 am
Chai Tea wrote:

There's this pig who works in my office building......
It's really like she's an animal.
She goes in, takes a big smelly dump (by the way folks, flushing mid-dump is a good way to keep from stinkin' up the place too much, show some considertion, will ya?) flushes once so about 20% doesn't go down, walks up to the mirrior, fiddling with her eyes and touching her mouth, doesn't wash her hands, then goes outside a smokes a cigarette while picking her teeth.

After watching this - I can't imagine not taking precautions.

Shocked
Ok, peeing and not washing, I can see...but pooping? No way. No freakin' way.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:33 am
I do my business, advance the paper towel, wash hands, dry hands, use towel to turn off water, use towel to open door.

When it comes to bathrooms I'm a bit of a germaphobe... always have been.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:41 am
DrewDad wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
(by the way folks, flushing mid-dump is a good way to keep from stinkin' up the place too much, show some considertion, will ya?)

Chai Tea is such a delicate flower....

Well I'm glad SOMEONE finally freakin' noticed.

Yeah-I like those fart machines, a friend of mine keeps on one his desk, next to his Nunzilla wind up toy.

Oh Gawd Bella, I'm looking at that pig right now out my office window, havin' her 40th smoke break of the day.
I'm imagining someone picking up her telephone and saying 'great horny toads - why does this phone receiver smell like sh*t!

Even worse, I'm imagining her having sex with someone.

god I hate her. why doesn't she just die?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
Laughing I love that attitude ya got there, Chai Tea.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
imagine her making cookies for the office Chai...

>shudder<
ok, that is just NASTY
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:51 am
kickycan wrote:
Laughing I love that attitude ya got there, Chai Tea.

So, does that mean I'm in the Cool club?

Do I get a jacket or sumfin?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:54 am
shewolfnm wrote:

>shudder<
ok, that is just NASTY

or having a bowl of m&m's and she puts her whole hand in there with the feces crusted under her artificial nails and everything.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:56 am
Remember these AWFUL members only jackets????

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/members_only.jpg

>sigh<
80's fashion was truly sickening. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:58 am
Chai Tea wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

>shudder<
ok, that is just NASTY

or having a bowl of m&m's and she puts her whole hand in there with the feces crusted under her artificial nails and everything.

ok,
this may be crossing a line but..

An anonymous note to her about her handwashing .
It has been noticed that there IS none during her trips
to the bathroom and since everyone works in closed
quarters, it is imparative to EVERYONES health
and comfort shepartake in basic human cleanliness...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:37:01