Non-Sunday Church Goers are Going to Roast in Hell

Mills75

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 07:46 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I highly doubt that Jesus would be upset if you choose to worship him on Saturday and then relax and enjoy the world he gave you on Sunday. But that is just me.

Jesus would have worshipped on Saturday. Sunday became the Christian Sabbath as the result of one of the many compromises to make it acceptable to the Roman pagans when Constantine made it the official religion of Rome--the main day of worship for Romans was the day they worshipped the Sun God, which of course was Sunday.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:02 am
Isn't the point of having free will YOUR decision to believe what you do believe and to toss out what you don't believe?

I keep reading in these threads about how the "Christians" keep saying that y'all are going to hell.

Please understand that not all Christians flat out tell you that you are going to hell if you don't believe as Christians do.

We have our set of beliefs and one of those beliefs is we are not to judge and not to force our beliefs upon anyone else. As a matter of fact, if we try to force our beliefs and cause someone to turn further away from God, then God holds us responsible because we did not do as he teached. All Christians, as with any other religious faith, are not the same.
0 Replies