Bestiality is legal in USA?

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 12:55 am
Stunning to me !

Quote:
Man's death exposes alleged bestiality ring

July 19 2005 at 09:15AM

San Francisco - A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the north-western state of Washington said on Monday.

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw police commander Eric Sortland told reporters.

"From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.

The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital south-east of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,286 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Futurist

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 12:56 am
"Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.

A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.

The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.

Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the Internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.

"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.

Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.

Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police, who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.

The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex with beasts, Sortland said.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 01:00 am
sick, sick, sick...what did he expect? that stallions have small twangs!
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 02:40 am
Bestiality is pariah, low-class, despicable, the person who did it must be completely mentally sick!!!!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:17 am
Of course it isn't legal in the US. Where'd that idea come from?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:34 am
Sexual contact with animals is legal (or at least not expressly outlawed) in these U.S. states:

Alaska
Arizona
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Hawaii
Kentucky
Louisiana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Ohio
South Dakota
Texas
Vermont
Washington (bill is being introduced 2005)
West Virginia
Wyoming
Sexual contact with animals is a confirmed misdemeanor in these states:

California (Penal Code Section 286.5 Misdemeanor)
Minnesota (Minn. Stat. @609.294, (1993) Either fine of not more than $3,000 or sentence of not more than 1 year.)
New York (NY CLS Penal @130.20 (1994) Class A misdemeanor)
Utah ("Bestiality" 76-9-301.8 Class B Misdemeanor)
Sexual contact with animals is a confirmed felony in these states:

Delaware (11 Del. C. @777 (1993) Class D Criminal felony)
Georgia (O.C.G.A. @16-6-6 (1994) 1-5 yr. jail sentence)
Idaho (Idaho Code @18-6605 (1994) "length of imprisonment in excess of 5 years is in discretion of court.")
Iowa (aggrivated misdemenor)
Kansas (K.S.A. @2103506 (1993) Aggravated crime, sodomy, security level 2 felony)
Maine (17-A M.R.S. @ 251 (1994) Class C Crime; 3-5 yrs)
Maryland (Unnatural/Perverted Sexual Acts Article 27, Section 553. Up to $1,000 fine, max of 10 years prison)
Massachusetts (Mass. Ann. Laws ch. 272 @34 (1994) Jail sentence of not more than 20 years)
Michigan (MCL @750.185 (1992) Jail sentence not more than 15 years)
Mississippi (Miss. Code. Ann., @97-29-59 Sentence of not more than 10 years)
Montana (Mont. Code. Ann., @45-5-505 (1994) 10 year sentence and/or $50,000 fine)
North Carolina (N.C. Gen. Stat. @14-177 (1994) Class I felony. 3-10 yrs)
Oklahoma (21 Okl. St. @886 (1994) "imprisonment not to exceed 10 years")
Rhode Island (R.I. Gen. Laws @11-10-1 (1993) 7-20 years)
South Carolina (S.C. Code Ann. @16-15-120 (1993) 5 yrs jail and/or fine of at least $500)
Virginia (Va. Code. Ann. @18.2-361 (1994) Class 6 Felony)
Washington D.C. (DC Code @22-3502 (1994) ("Sexual Psychopath" chapter) Fine not more than $1000 and/or sentence of not more than 10 yrs)
Sexual contact with animals is illegal in these states but the exact penalty varies or is unconfirmed:

Alabama (Code of Ala. @13A-6-63 (1994) "sodomy in 1st degree" criminal offense)
Arkansas (Ark. Stat. Ann. @13A-6-63 (1994) "sodomy in 1st degree" criminal offense)
Illinois (720 ILCS 5/12-12 (1994) Crime)
Indiana (Burn Ind. Code. Ann. @35-42-4-2 (1994))
North Dakota (N.D. Cent. Code @12.1-20-03, 12.1-20-07, 12.1-20-12 (1993) Various penalties, & can be considered either "gross sexual imposition", "sexual assault" or "deviate sexual act")
Oregon
Pennsylvania (18 Pa. C. S. @3101, 3123 and 3124 (1994))
Tennessee (Tenn. Code. Ann. @39-13-501 (1994))
Wisconsin (Wis. State
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:38 am
Where it is not expressly outlawed, it's likely that it comes under animal abuse laws.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:45 am
Whatever happened to the days of just bending over and having your buddy Lance fire tennis balls at your ass through a potato gun?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 07:11 am
Those were the days, weren't they, Slappy.

I can still hear the whoosh of the tennis balls.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 07:33 am
Just a thought here, but the lady diane just asked me why there would need to be such a law in the first place which kinda indicated that in the states where it is speciifically outlawed, is that because it had been a "problem" in those states? I mean, really, someone ouldhave to think there is a problem before they come up with a law against it, right?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 08:37 am
Tell the lady diane that she is putting too much thought into this subject.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 08:53 am
I would definitely have to go along with the same lines of thinking as Lady Diane on this one. Laws are not usually put into place unless someone or many someones feels there needs to be one to protect someone, or in this case, some animal, from being harmed. Agreed, what does not fall into the existing laws regarding bestiality, should fall into the cruelty to animals laws.

Common sense doesn't always cut it until a law is made and then the law can only be enforced, not when it is broken, but when it is found out to be broken.

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick.........
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 09:24 am
Well, I can find nothing in the constitution re this issue so I can only assume it's a question left to the individual states, apparently some states find it to be a problem and others do not. I am however curious as to how the states vary on this issue in corelation to red state/blue state. (omitting, of course, Mass, which has it's own history of Puritan obsessions with sexuality)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 09:29 am
Gus and Slappy, have you ever met the appropriately named Senator Horsely????

Here is an interview with the senator from Georgia who wants to post abortion doctor's name on the internet. He also talks about growing up on the farm. ACK!

The link and a clip:

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarre_sex_habits_of_the_extreme_rightwing.php#more
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 09:42 am
Shocked

well, actually, im NOT shocked.
Humans have been around for thousands of years.
OF COURSE someone has tried to screw an animal.
Im just surprised that laws are against it.
Dont we have better things to do then make laws about sex with animals?! ( said the wolf ) heheh
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
I could see having sex with an animal. But a guy having sex with a horse? And being on the receiving end? That's woman's work, dammit!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 10:10 am
apparently this is a long-standing problem with the Christian/Judaic people:
Quote:
Do not hae sex with any kind of animal. You would become unclean by doing so.
Lv 18:23
Quote:
Any man who has sex with an animal is certainly to be put to death:
Ex 72:18
Another example of blaming the victim
Quote:
Put the animal to death as well.
Lv 20:15
offerering gender equality we find this,
Quote:
Neither should a woman present herself to an animal for sex. It is a perversion.

Lv 18:23
Quote:
If a woman approaches an animal to have sex with it, kill the woman and the animal. They are certainly to be put to death. Their blood is on their own heads.

Lv 20:16
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 11:20 am
As I remember my Roman history one of the warm-up, crowd pleaser acts in the Coliseum was public sex between trained donkeys and convicted prostitutes ( or other prisoners)

Frequently the women did not survive.

Personally, I'm wondering what will happen to the animals at the Happy Hijinks Ranch. Will they be regarded as "corrupted beyond redemption"?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 03:43 pm
The Mongols had laws (or mores, or whatever) against having sex with a variety of animals. Horses were not among them.

It ain't always easy to find a woman on the road in central Asia, I guess...

Dimly remembered from some goofy sex history book. Don't blame me if it ain't accurate -- it applied to somebody who rode horses and raped and pillaged a lot back in the day.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 03:49 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
OF COURSE someone has tried to screw an animal.

Well you've been screwed, right?

D'OH!
0 Replies