What are the positives to being biracial?

BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 09:57 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

It's the blame the victim syndrome. Just like it is today. Trayvon Martin gets murdered. He automatically is designated a thug. Indians get murdered they automatically deserved it.

And when one points out this kind of thing, they are automatically ‘virtue signaling’. Maddening.
f

We do not normally label it murder when someone is killed in a military conflict.

I do not think that the men killed at Little Bighorn on both sides was murder but I am sure you feel otherwise when it come to the Sioux warriors if not the US troops.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 10:44 am
@BillRM,
Or you could just carry on the way you’re going.

Just don’t be surprised when someone calls you a racist.
BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Or you could just carry on the way you’re going.

Just don’t be surprised when someone calls you a racist.

I guess it not too surprising when those without the skill or knowledge to defend their positions with facts turn to Ad hominem attacks.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:13 pm
@BillRM,
You are talking absolute bollocks.

I’ve explained what you’re doing and why that would make people conclude you’re racist.

You refused to listen, got dismissive and started complaining about ad Homs.

None so blind as those that will not see.
snood

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:22 pm
@izzythepush,
You ever notice how racists are hyper sensitive to being called racist, but completely insensitive about practicing racism?
BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:31 pm
@izzythepush,
LOL love the blind followers of the correct PC position that the Indians was poor helpless victims and not granting them their standing of being proud warriors instead.

Of course it was not that long ago where the PC position on Indians was that they was just savage murderers and the same type of people that now wish them view as poor victims would be attacking me for showing any respect to them.
BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:43 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

You ever notice how racists are hyper sensitive to being called racist, but completely insensitive about practicing racism?

LOL love it...........strange that you have no problem at reducing the proud if very warlike cultures of native Americans into poor children like victims of the evil whites.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:51 pm
@snood,
Yes.

Like when Oralloy screams Godwin’s law after his Nazi ideology is pointed out.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:58 pm
@BillRM,
You don’t understand what is being said.

You are wrong. Nobody has argued that the native Americans were guiltless innocents. Nobody has said that, but that’s the only thing you can argue against.

What people are saying is that the behaviour of the native population does not justify the way they were treated by the Europeans.

That is what you are doing, justifying their persecution, and when what you’re doing is pointed out you cannot address it

Instead you respond to the voice in your head with a **** ton of lols and lords thrown in for good measure.

BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
So IZZY it is ok for the evil settlers to defend themselves?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 01:57 pm
@BillRM,
The Cherokee trail of tears wasn’t about self defence.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Neither was Custer's massacre of a village of men women and children.

On November 26, Custer located a large village of Cheyenne encamped near the Washita River, just outside of present-day Cheyenne, Oklahoma. ... Within a few hours, the village was destroyed—the soldiers had killed 103 Cheyenne, including the peaceful Black Kettle and many women and children.
snood

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Neither was Custer's massacre of a village of men women and children.

If you include the broken treaties(bold faced fraud and theft), the list of injustices done to the native population is quite long.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:34 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You do know that many of those tribes had join in with your fellow English country men to attack the US in the war of 1812 so it would seems somewhat unwise to allow those tribes to remain at the heart of the colonies populations.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:53 am
@BillRM,
Stop muddying the water, the Trail of Tears had nothing to do with any supposed loyalties to foreign governments and everything to do with gold.

That’s why Andrew Jackson ordered their extermination, gold.
BillRM

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 09:08 am
@izzythepush,
LOL sorry gold was one of the reasons the fact however was that a large percent of the tribes join in attacks on the US.

History is not simple
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 09:15 am
@BillRM,
That’s because of how they were treated.

Your constant use of Lol makes you sound like you’re trying to recapture your lost youth.
BillRM

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 01:53 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That’s because of how they were treated.

Your constant use of Lol makes you sound like you’re trying to recapture your lost youth.

I used younger women to recapture my youth.

The tribes was as nasty in the cause of their self interests as any European state and given the level of torture they commonly employed toward enemies perhaps more so.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:00 pm
@BillRM,
Why don’t you give us a list of the races you class as subhumans and therefore deserving of extermination.

I’ll start you off.
1 Native Americans.

I’m sure there’s lots more you’d like to put into death camps.

BillRM

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:14 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why don’t you give us a list of the races you class as subhumans and therefore deserving of extermination.

I’ll start you off.
1 Native Americans.

I’m sure there’s lots more you’d like to put into death camps.

So can not attack or disagree with me over the positions I have taken so you are joining those who made up nonsense as a mean of attack.

As far as extermination is concern that seem here to be apply by posters only to Europeans who dare to settle in the new world in the same manner as the ancestors of the so call native Americans did in the long ago past.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:59:25