Gaining Muscle

ke4ting

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:18 am
I am a 15-year-old male. I weight 120 and I am 5' 6''. I am very active and am on the varsity wrestling team at my school. I work out everyday for and an hour and a half, but the results on my body are very little. I want to know how I can gain muscle and still keep my cut physique. I need a good diet and work out plan to meet my goals. Please help me out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 687 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:00 am
Make sure you hit all of the main skeletal muscles, e.g. pecs, triceps, deltoids, quads, etc., and use a resistance high enough that you cannot do more than a dozen reps.
0 Replies

Lord Fotherington Carstai

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:38 am
I think everyday is too much. You are not giving your body enough time to recover before you rip it agan. I workout 2-3 times a week. I have gained a stone in the last 6-8months.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 11:39 pm
Lord had a good point.
You might also need to eat more. Gaining muscles takes a while, and it's not just about working out. Nutrition is just as important.
Try to eat 'clean' - this will keep you from gaining fat and otherwise overloading your system. Try eating smaller meals more often, and make sure you're body is getting everything it needs.
I wouldn't push it though - you're 15 and your body has a lot of growing left to do yet! Give it some time:)
0 Replies