Name of this movie

Dt58566

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2021 09:16 am
Only remember a couple scenes. Cop and prisoner are going across desert handcuffed together. Cop dies and prisoner is trying to get away from body. Prisoner gets sharp rock to try to cut off hand of cop. Dehydrated and delirious, prisoner missed cop’s hand and cuts his own hand off. Vultures are circling and eventually start landing and approaching prisoner. Vulture hops up to and on prisoner and buries beak in eye of prisoner (still alive).
That is all I remember. I think I watched it on HBO or Showtime in the late 90’s or early 00’s. Do not remember actors or what led up to what I described. From what I remember the movie seemed relatively current, maybe made in mid to late 90’s and I believe it was more of an action/crime movie not horror.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 756 • Replies: 1
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2021 10:54 am
@Dt58566,
I have no idea, but vultures don’t behave like that. They don’t attack dying animals or people, they wait until they're dead.

Vultures are quite cute actually, and fulfil a very useful purpose in life.
0 Replies