The Derek Chauvin Trial

snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 06:51 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Why does the uncompassionate person now have feeling for a ruthless murderer - Oh Yeah - he killed a black man in a cold blooded, dispassionate, uncaring manner on the night of the murder and every day ever since! ......and, bullshit to the rest of your tripe!

Yeah, he’s oral’s kinda guy.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
Why do you think the Dept. of Corrections would send a murderer to a prison for nonviolent offenders? Suffocating an incapacitated man in front of children in broad daylight isn't a white collar crime.

Or is this just another foray into nonsense that you've concocted just to be annoying?
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 06:58 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

That is incorrect. George Floyd was actively resisting arrest.

One more time. After his fellow cops told Chauvin there was no pulse. After George Floyd was totally non-responsive for several minutes. How exactly was he resisting?
BillW

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:01 pm
@snood,
He's just being facetious! But, I believe you already know that.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:01 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Why do you think the Dept. of Corrections would send a murderer to a prison for nonviolent offenders? Suffocating an incapacitated man in front of children in broad daylight isn't a white collar crime.

Or is this just another foray into nonsense that you've concocted just to be annoying?

He lives in his own little word with his own concocted facts. A man with no pulse was “actively resisting”. A cop who was being told by bystanders and asked by fellow cops to let Floyd breathe “didn’t know he was killing him.”

It’s useless to reason with him. But he’s here.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:06 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

He's just being facetious! But, I believe you already know that.

No, “facetious” suggests a light-hearted fibbing or teasing. Oralloy is just a bold faced liar with no compunctions about saying anything at all that supports his fantastical view of things.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:06 pm
@glitterbag,
I stand corrected, he does it just to ruffle feathers.......some people don't mind playing the fool to get attention. It's apparently more gratifying to be thought of as an idiot, than not thought of at all . Isolation and loneliness can do terrible things to some people.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:09 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

oralloy wrote:

That is incorrect. George Floyd was actively resisting arrest.

One more time. After his fellow cops told Chauvin there was no pulse. After George Floyd was totally non-responsive for several minutes. How exactly was he resisting?

I repeated the question to see if he is man enough to answer directly.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:16 pm
@snood,
You were about to get an answer. Now you're not.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 07:17 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
Why does the uncompassionate person now have feeling for a ruthless murderer

Since I'm not a progressive, I have plenty of compassion.

It's progressives who lack compassion.

BillW wrote:
......and, bullshit to the rest of your tripe!

Your dislike for reality and morality do not make them any less real.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 08:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You’re a liar.
I figured you’d either bullshit your way through, or use something as an excuse not to answer, because there isn’t any answer anyway.

Floyd had stopped resisting, and Chauvin knew it just like everyone else knew it. Chauvin just wasn’t going to let anyone tell him to stop.

Someone with any honor at all would try to defend the ridiculous argument that Floyd was actively resisting.

But that’s someone with a shred of honor. We’re dealing with you.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 08:20 pm
Has there ever been a more contemptible individual on A2K than Oralloy?

Don’t worry, it’s just rhetorical.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 09:20 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

oralloy wrote:

You’re a liar.
I figured you’d either bullshit your way through, or use something as an excuse not to answer, because there isn’t any answer anyway.

Floyd had stopped resisting, and Chauvin knew it just like everyone else knew it. Chauvin just wasn’t going to let anyone tell him to stop.

Someone with any honor at all would try to defend the ridiculous argument that Floyd was actively resisting.

But that’s someone with a shred of honor. We’re dealing with you.

Chauvin knew that it was imperative he keep the choke hold on for a long time after resistance and breathing had stopped. Had to get him past the time he could easily start breathing again or resuscitation could be accomplished without a machine. He even continued the choke hold after emergency med got there. This shows an intent to kill and he should have been on trial for Murder 1!
snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 09:24 pm
@BillW,
Right. And you know what? Lying is often considered as awareness of guilt. The initial report those officers (Chauvin and the other 3) filed about George Floyd was that he had somehow mysteriously died of some unknown medical condition.
If they knew they’d done nothing wrong they would’ve turned in a report of what actually happened.
If there hadn’t been bystanders filming, they’d have gotten away with murder and we’d never even heard of George Floyd.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 09:32 pm
Speaking of filming cops:

Ohio (republican) legislators propose a law that would make it illegal to video cops without their permission.

This would put the big cloak of secrecy back over cops so they could do their dirt with no witnesses but themselves.

Gotta love these ******* republicans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2021 09:58 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
Chauvin knew that it was imperative he keep the choke hold on for a long time after resistance and breathing had stopped. Had to get him past the time he could easily start breathing again or resuscitation could be accomplished without a machine.

Do you have any evidence of such intent?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 04:05 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Because I know what I'm talking about. I don't babble about subjects that I don't understand like you always do.

glitterbag wrote:

Facts are not nonsense.

That you find reality to be annoying is your problem not mine.
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 04:07 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
He's just being facetious!

No. Conservatives are quite serious when we point out facts and reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 04:08 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
He lives in his own little word with his own concocted facts.

Hardly. It's only progressives who do that. I'm not a progressive.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 04:10 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I stand corrected, he does it just to ruffle feathers

No. That's not the reason why I post facts and logic.

glitterbag wrote:
.......some people don't mind playing the fool to get attention. It's apparently more gratifying to be thought of as an idiot, than not thought of at all.

Well then I hope your idiocy gratifies you.

glitterbag wrote:
Isolation and loneliness can do terrible things to some people.

I don't care about your isolation and loneliness.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:15:20