The Derek Chauvin Trial

Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 06:00 pm
After that gang of goons had beaten the **** out of Rodney King when they thought no one was looking, it was shown on television so many times that I was becoming desensitized to it. When I first saw it, it made me sick to my stomach to see those allegedly civilized human beings indulging in the sadistic torture of another person. But in time I became callous to it.

But this was just plain murder. And there appears to be a few accomplices involved.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 06:37 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Quote:
Then they go on and show one more video showing a black man getting murdered by police.

But they never show white people being murdered by blacks even though those videos exist, and those crimes happen more frequent. I wonder why that is?

Quote:
I don’t need to see any more recordings of black men being shot or strangled or beaten by police. I’ve seen enough. It rips and scars me and and makes me rage and cry.

Oh, that's why. To purposely stir grievance based race tension, but only one way.

Always only one way.

You’re really quite a person. I’d love to have this conversation with you face to face. There are things I can only really express in person.
longjon

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 06:53 pm
@snood,
Do you feel such racial anger when a black person murders a white family or an immigrant trying to support his family?

I have not seen you express outrage about this:

Authorities: NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, then himself

https://apnews.com/article/phillip-adams-kills-5-then-himself-south-carolina-aaf71f2618f139ab3781592634c8e37c

Or this:

Two Girls, 13 and 15, Accused of Deadly Armed Carjacking in Southeast DC, Sources Say

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/two-girls-13-and-15-accused-of-deadly-armed-carjacking-in-southeast-dc-sources-say/2617427/

Seems to me that you only feel racial anger in the same way that a black supremacist would.

snood

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 07:02 pm
@longjon,
If you don’t have anything to say about this particular trial, why not start a thread where you could bitch about the black supremacists and how unfair the media is to white people, and all the fascinating thoughts you have on race relations?

longjon

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 07:12 pm
@snood,
If Chauvin is acquitted, will you accept that?

Will you drop it, and move on?

Or will you seethe with hateful, anti-white, black person rage?
snood

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 07:29 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

If Chauvin is acquitted, will you accept that?

Will you drop it, and move on?

What answer will get you to stop poisoning this thread?
longjon

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 07:36 pm
@snood,
Right. Because you're not interested in anything other than an echo chamber.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 08:59 pm
@longjon,
I'm trying to find a delicate way to ask this, so have you always been an ignorant racist or did Biden make you that way?
snood

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 09:41 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Right. Because you're not interested in anything other than an echo chamber.

Not interested in an echo chamber; I welcome opinions that differ on the different aspects of the Chauvin trial.

But you’re not trying to discuss the trial, you’re just flaming - calling me names and accusing me of race hatred against all whites and taking about “black supremacists”.

You’re just trying to start a stupid conflict and drag everyone down into the mud with you.

And I’m not going to bite your stupid bait.

So why don’t you discuss the Chauvin trial, or take your act elsewhere?
Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 09:53 pm
@longjon,
Quote:

Frankly, anyone who watches a white cop strangling a black guy to death as his teammates look on is justified in feeling rage. In fact, you'd have to be inhuman to not feel rage at what was done.

You must think that being black disqualifies someone from being rational in their condemnation of what we all saw.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 11:37 pm
Oralloy says Chauvin had no choice but to stay on Floyd. Because, he says, he couldn’t be sure Floyd wouldn’t start resisting as soon as he stopped applying pressure.

So let me ask this: Has anyone ever seen or heard of anyone starting to fight back again, after being without a pulse for several minutes?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:52 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

What answer will get you to stop poisoning this thread?

It’s not like Max hasn’t got a thread for racist scum to discuss this.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 03:33 am
https://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2021/04/12/brooklyn-center-shooting/a3333715dc9cbbda5fed50bd6d2905d571739d02/handgun-taser-desktop-large.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 03:49 am
@snood,
The only echo chamber, or ideological bubble, is people who aren’t Nazis.

The notion that Glenn, Roger, Glitterbag, you and me are all of the same ideology is absurd.

The only thing we’ve got in common is we’re not Nazis or racists.

I may be wrong but I believe Roger voted for George W Bush and I voted for Jeremy Corbin.

What sort of idiot could consider that narrow?

This is a rather pathetic attempt by the far right to suggest that all opposition to their views is down to being told what to think by some grand council of liberals and not thinking for ourselves.

They’re stupid enough to believe this horseshit.

Max takes it one step further by disagreeing with the most extreme pronouncements by fascists he believes he’s some sort of free thinker, but he’s just fooling himself. He’s almost as extreme as the usual idiots but can’t admit it.

Whenever he says something you wrote made him laugh you know you’ve hit a nerve.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 03:53 am
@izzythepush,
The narrow echo chamber is the far right who unthinkingly accept everything Trump says. And when he is proven wrong, as he has been on so many occasions they double back and say he meant something else, as evidenced by the response to the moronic notion that people should invest bleach.

He wasn’t being funny, sarcastic or ironic, he was being thick as ****.
hightor

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 04:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The narrow echo chamber is the far right who unthinkingly accept everything Trump says.

That's the real "Trump Derangement Syndrome".
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 06:24 am
@hightor,
Exactly.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 06:25 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Oralloy says Chauvin had no choice but to stay on Floyd. Because, he says, he couldn’t be sure Floyd wouldn’t start resisting as soon as he stopped applying pressure.

So let me ask this: Has anyone ever seen or heard of anyone starting to fight back again, after being without a pulse for several minutes?

I did come up with one example of this happening - when someone who doesn’t have a pulse for several minutes comes roaring back to life. It’s in ******* monster movies.

Like, Jason gets shot or stabbed and slumps lifeless, and the audience heaves a sigh of relief. Then suddenly he’s back up again - threatening to chop you to pieces.
Or in thrillers like Fatal Attraction. The crazy stalker-lady gets held underwater until she exhaled her last breath and slumps lifeless. and gushes blood as she slumps lifeless. Then she jumps back up, screaming and swinging her butcher knife.

That’s where you can see a dead person continue to pose a threat- in scary movies. And that’s exactly what the defense is trying to make George Floyd- a scary monster. Not a man who got the breath and the life squeezed out of him.

The hell if it is though, they’re not just trying to paint him like some superhuman beast with the power to resurrect himself and threaten four armed police who have every physical advantage.

No, they’re far too clever for that. The other part of their defense is that Floyd was so damaged and frail from all the drugs and hypertension and bad heart that he just died on his own. And that he would have died that day anyway.

So, either he had to be held down while lifeless for several minutes because hey, you never know about these drugged-up, superhuman negroes.

Or, holding him down had nothing to do with anything - because he would have died anyway because he was so frail and damaged.

Makes perfect sense.

My ass it does.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 06:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The narrow echo chamber is the far right who unthinkingly accept everything Trump says. And when he is proven wrong, as he has been on so many occasions they double back and say he meant something else, as evidenced by the response to the moronic notion that people should invest bleach.

Bloody spell check, ingest bleach not invest.
Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 07:43 am
@snood,
Quote:
I did come up with one example of this happening - when someone who doesn’t have a pulse for several minutes comes roaring back to life. It’s in ******* monster movies.

Thanks for the idea. It inspired me.

Of course, Derek had seen enough horror movies in his life to know that the seemingly lifeless body of Floyd on the pavement under his knee might spring back to life at any moment with little or no warning to make one last ditch effort to come out on top. And so, acting on his newly arrived-at belief that the **** you see in movies has some basis in reality, he and his buddies decided that overkill was the only way to prevent Floyd from creating a path of destruction that would begin with themselves being taken down.

The question is: can we excuse the murder of Floyd by assuming that Derek felt threatened? The answer is no!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:27:49