The Derek Chauvin Trial

hightor

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 07:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Bloody spell check, ingest bleach not invest.

Now you tell me — what am I going to do with all those Clorox Company shares I just bought?
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 08:09 am
@hightor,

cash 'em in and get yourself some ketchup packet stock...
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 08:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
ingest bleach not invest.

He actually told people to drink bleach?
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 08:38 am
@Glennn,

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 08:53 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

snood wrote:

Oralloy says Chauvin had no choice but to stay on Floyd. Because, he says, he couldn’t be sure Floyd wouldn’t start resisting as soon as he stopped applying pressure.

So let me ask this: Has anyone ever seen or heard of anyone starting to fight back again, after being without a pulse for several minutes?

I did come up with one example of this happening - when someone who doesn’t have a pulse for several minutes comes roaring back to life. It’s in ******* monster movies.

Like, Jason gets shot or stabbed and slumps lifeless, and the audience heaves a sigh of relief. Then suddenly he’s back up again - threatening to chop you to pieces.
Or in thrillers like Fatal Attraction. The crazy stalker-lady gets held underwater until she exhaled her last breath and slumps lifeless. and gushes blood as she slumps lifeless. Then she jumps back up, screaming and swinging her butcher knife.

That’s where you can see a dead person continue to pose a threat- in scary movies. And that’s exactly what the defense is trying to make George Floyd- a scary monster. Not a man who got the breath and the life squeezed out of him.

The hell if it is though, they’re not just trying to paint him like some superhuman beast with the power to resurrect himself and threaten four armed police who have every physical advantage.

No, they’re far too clever for that. The other part of their defense is that Floyd was so damaged and frail from all the drugs and hypertension and bad heart that he just died on his own. And that he would have died that day anyway.

So, either he had to be held down while lifeless for several minutes because hey, you never know about these drugged-up, superhuman negroes.

Or, holding him down had nothing to do with anything - because he would have died anyway because he was so frail and damaged.

Makes perfect sense.

My ass it does.

Remember the trial over Rodney King: He's beat to a pulp. As they keep beating, the defense shows on the video: "When he twitches each time he's hit it shows he is still resisting." And the jury bought it.
revelette3

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 08:54 am
Perhaps I am jumping the gun (in fact I know I am) but Nelson don't seem to be starting out very well.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 09:21 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

snood wrote:

snood wrote:

Oralloy says Chauvin had no choice but to stay on Floyd. Because, he says, he couldn’t be sure Floyd wouldn’t start resisting as soon as he stopped applying pressure.

So let me ask this: Has anyone ever seen or heard of anyone starting to fight back again, after being without a pulse for several minutes?

I did come up with one example of this happening - when someone who doesn’t have a pulse for several minutes comes roaring back to life. It’s in ******* monster movies.

Like, Jason gets shot or stabbed and slumps lifeless, and the audience heaves a sigh of relief. Then suddenly he’s back up again - threatening to chop you to pieces.
Or in thrillers like Fatal Attraction. The crazy stalker-lady gets held underwater until she exhaled her last breath and slumps lifeless. and gushes blood as she slumps lifeless. Then she jumps back up, screaming and swinging her butcher knife.

That’s where you can see a dead person continue to pose a threat- in scary movies. And that’s exactly what the defense is trying to make George Floyd- a scary monster. Not a man who got the breath and the life squeezed out of him.

The hell if it is though, they’re not just trying to paint him like some superhuman beast with the power to resurrect himself and threaten four armed police who have every physical advantage.

No, they’re far too clever for that. The other part of their defense is that Floyd was so damaged and frail from all the drugs and hypertension and bad heart that he just died on his own. And that he would have died that day anyway.

So, either he had to be held down while lifeless for several minutes because hey, you never know about these drugged-up, superhuman negroes.

Or, holding him down had nothing to do with anything - because he would have died anyway because he was so frail and damaged.

Makes perfect sense.

My ass it does.

Remember the trial over Rodney King: He's beat to a pulp. As they keep beating, the defense shows on the video: "When he twitches each time he's hit it shows he is still resisting." And the jury bought it.

I lost a friend over the Rodney King case. She insisted they had to keep hitting him because “he kept on moving”. I couldn’t believe it.
Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 09:34 am
@Region Philbis,
So, the answer is no. He did not tell anyone to drink bleach.
Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 09:49 am
@snood,
Quote:
She insisted they had to keep hitting him because “he kept on moving”. I couldn’t believe it.

Yup, on that day we all learned that it is illegal to writhe in pain while being beaten senseless, and that the penalty for writhing in pain while being beaten senseless is to be beaten even more senseless.

We also learned that it is illegal to try to escape from a gang of thugs giving every indication that they intend to cripple you for life.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 10:07 am
@Glennn,
You’re splitting hairs.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 10:38 am
@izzythepush,
If nothing else Glenn’s support of Trump shows how broad the political consensus is.
Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You’re splitting hairs.

You think Rodney was getting ready to make his move? Really?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:41 pm
@Glennn,
To all intents and purposes Trump was talking about someway of getting bleach into the body.

I’m not going to argue semantics, if you want to believe Trump was not suggesting ingesting bleach that’s down to you. Many, I would say most, people think otherwise.

I don’t know who Rodney is supposed to be. I thought he was Delboy’s brother and married to Cassandra.
Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If nothing else Glenn’s support of Trump shows how broad the political consensus is.

You really should think before speaking. So let's go through the motions.

Produce even one post in which I praise Trump, or even mention his name. What happened is that I asked whether or not he actually recommended drinking bleach. Instead of answering, you provide a video that doesn't support the claim. And because I caught you, I must be a Trump supporter. This goes deep, doesn't it?
revelette3

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:54 pm
well, i had to turn it off a minute. i'll flick it back soon to see if the prosecution comes back. ugh
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:57 pm
@Glennn,
I didn’t produce a video at all.

If you genuinely believe Trump wasn’t talking about ingesting bleach that’s down to you.

I am not wasting any more time on your anal obsession with being right about everything. I have a life.
snood

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:57 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

well, i had to turn it off a minute. i'll flick it back soon to see if the prosecution comes back. ugh

Yeah this guy saying everything Chauvin did was just fine is hard to watch.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:59 pm
@Glennn,
Why don’t you produce one of your posts that is critical of Trump?

I have better things to do than trawl through your posts.

Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 01:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Trump was talking about someway of getting bleach into the body.

Really? If that were true, he would have said to drink it. But the fact is that he didn't mention bleach at all, did he?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 01:05 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I am not wasting any more time on your anal obsession with being right about everything. I have a life.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:14:04