I have LUST for woman!

diagknowz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:18 am
Futurist wrote:
I have been taught by parents that lust is no good, it is immoral.

They're right, Futch. But even more importantly, the Scriptures teach the same thing. Lust is a slavery, an addiction, just like other addictions. The aim is to be free of addictions.
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:20 am
Region Philbis wrote:
aren't you a little young to be talking about this? Arrow http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/147421909542d7120ae7f02.jpg :wink:

ROTFL! I figured that picture was either (a) him as a kid, or else (b) his pride and joy, aka his own son.
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:25 am
Moishe3rd wrote:
Lust is not even immoral in Christianity, I don't think...

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:31 am
diagknowz wrote:
Moishe3rd wrote:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Diverting quotes like that to apply your specific case is unfair...
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:36 am
I never slept with prostitute, but, sometimes, I have the desire to do so, it is only about USD60 to get a beautiful and young whore to service you in 5 star hotel in malaysia. My friend who is a bachelor, did invite me to do so secretly, but I rejected him for fear that I might be infected with AIDS, I too feel BAD to God if I really do so.
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:39 am
My wife had also WARNED me that she will opt for Divorce if I dare to have sex with any woman other than her. I have 2 kids, I don't want to wretch my family, I do feel sinful and guilty to be involved in adultery.
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:43 am
Francis wrote:
diagknowz wrote:
Moishe3rd wrote:

Diverting quotes like that to apply your specific case is unfair...

Je regrette, Monsieur, mais je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites la! (Pardonnez le manque d'accents, hein? Je ne sais pas comment les produire. Pouvez-vous m'instruire? Smile )
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:51 am
Futurist wrote:
My wife had also WARNED me that she will opt for Divorce if I dare to have sex with any woman other than her. I have 2 kids, I don't want to wretch my family, I do feel sinful and guilty to be involved in adultery.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Futch, I could do as the Israelites: rend my clothes and pour ashes over myself. If you are following Jesus, then remember what He said (see my above quote to Moishe). Also, recall what it says in PROVERBS:

Pro 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Pro 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, [and] tie them about thy neck.

Pro 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and [when] thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

Pro 6:23 For the commandment [is] a lamp; and the law [is] light; and reproofs of instruction [are] the way of life:

Pro 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

Pro 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

Pro 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman [a man is brought] to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Pro 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Pro 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Pro 6:32 [But] whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he [that] doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Futch, also think about this: how would you feel if your wife went and committed adultery against YOU ? And what kind of an example are you setting for your children? And what will they think of you, when they're old enough to assess what you've done? Adultery hurts not just the man and his wife, but the children! Don't **DO** it, Futch! It's not worth it!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:56 am
Je peux facilement vous instruire en matière d'accents. En revanche, je ne pourrais vous instruire en matière de détournement de citations car c'est une question de conscience, et par là même, tout à fait personnelle.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 02:05 am
Quote:
The aim is to be free of addictions.

Essentially, free from "holy books" addictions.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 02:12 am
Futurist wrote:

Your a normal male married or not.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 02:22 am
Francis wrote:
Je peux facilement vous instruire en matière d'accents. En revanche, je ne pourrais vous instruire en matière de détournement de citations car c'est une question de conscience, et par là même, tout à fait personnelle.

I agree.
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 02:29 am
Quote:
moral conscience is not necessarily dependent on scriptures, our logic can judge whether it is right or wrong to do something.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 02:36 am
Futurist wrote:
Quote:
moral conscience is not necessarily dependent on scriptures, our logic can judge whether it is right or wrong to do something.

Futurist, you know a great deal, why did you post the question?
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 03:00 am
I always feel that I know very little, my quest for Truth will never end.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 03:24 am
Futurist wrote:
I always feel that I know very little, my quest for Truth will never end.

I feel the same way Futurist.

Truth is different things to different people. I understand your search for truth, I too seek truth. But, what I have found to be true is that I won't find it in forums, and in the religions of the world. I hear too much book learning, and little if any real experiences. Thats just my opinion.

And, everything that I have just written here in this post can be debated by many here, and we would still go back to asking the same questions.

You don't want to loose your family because of this lust problem you believe you have; then why don't you and your wife play games with each other, dress up, role play. Anything to keep the lust in your marriage, and aids out of your life.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:31 am
If you want to be free from Holy Books' addiction, then don't read them. I don't understand why, if someone does not "believe" in something, such as the Bible, they don't just say, "I don't believe that." If you don't believe it, then why would what it say bother you?
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:41 am
Did I read this incorrectly or miss something? You have sex with your wife or you don't?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 09:54 am
Zane wrote:
You have sex with your wife or you don't?

First, it's none of your business.

Secondly, do you want to take his place? :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:00 am
Question: What do you mean by lust? You want to screw anything that moves? Or you have a high sex drive and would like to sleep with your wife? There is a huge difference.
0 Replies