Philosophy of Force

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2021 07:51 am
Do you see what I see?

Force requires potential energy to grow more forceful. The forceful seek to overcome free will, by stealing life. Some overtly, some subtilely.

Our entire education, for generations now, has been founded on force. Quite possibly since the Beginning, but at the least since Newton. Science tends to lift Newton to virtually a god status, if you hadn’t noticed.

What animates man though? Is it not Belief? Every action is based on Belief. Every word.

So to Force a Belief.... is Control.

Beliefs based on our scientific method, I find to be circular, and building momentum. Forceful. Then when adding the social aspect to this, now we have a definite form of control. Once laws start to be “enforced”, and punishments for refusal to obey these laws, they pretty much seal up the society into a forceful mess.

Being born into, and subtly taught a mindset of force, a worldview of force, is indeed asking for war.

But notice I have mentioned the forcing of Beliefs....

There are two ways to encourage man to move, act or speak, in a very specific manner. Both affect Belief, is why. There is the forceful route, and there is the faithful route.

Most of the scientific look at Faith as wishful thinking. But, Faith is the other “mover”. Faith leads to Belief.

According to the Bible, Belief changes our Experience. Our own psychology affirms this, but stops short of the miracles, due to adherence to the hive mind control system.

The alchemists of old, if brought up at all, are scoffed at, both for their “religious” beliefs, and their search to “make gold”. Then quickly to the next subject.

Two types of fear run the world. Fear of being laughed at, and fear of injury. Fear of pain, on any level. In order to overcome fear, faith is necessary. The scientific would have us Believe this is nonsense, but one doesn’t get outta bed without believing the floor is there and will hold them. Otherwise, fear runs the “show”.

I have brought up before, the “possibility” of the experience of lies. I have tied this possibility directly to Belief. Now looking at the forceful nature of our subtle science, it seems our possibility for experience has been overtaken, both subtilely, overtly, but forcefully.

The only possible way to overcome the forceful is to stop giving it potential energy. Stop giving the control system our Belief. We are the ones with the power “it” needs, correct?

For the record, I am not trying to start another insurrection. But this does remind me of the very first insurrection we are told of.... This appears to be a reclamation of our height from which we fell.

But here again, Law is placed on us. The Law of Truth and the Law of Love. “Love the Truth”, we are told. But in a forceful world, doing so requires finding the Path. That Path reveals some shocking things, and limits the lies to our very own sphere of Experience. Bringing to life, “everywhere the ‘soul’ of your feet goes shall be blessed”, as long as one has the faith to choose to experience the Truth.

Do you see what Eye see??

Different systems of belief have different ways to attain those beliefs, but the most effective are the forceful. Fear is a huge factor. Trauma.

So I ask you, in the same idea of what is put into the cup is all that can come out....

What if we chose to delete any experience of force?

Our refusal to be forceful may affect others, may force them to act differently or do more, but, are we the ones forcing?? No indeed. The forceful are just throwing a fit that they are not getting fed what they need to grow more forceful....

This is exactly why certain books are banned in certain countries. Because they empower the people. Not all have the Authority of Heaven behind them though.

So where did science come from?

The first ten verses of Genesis.

Fire, Air, Water, Earth.

We all can see much clearer, if we choose to. Force all you want, but one cannot force the Truth to “be” something it is not. No different than one cannot force a lie to be true. But one can force the “appearance” of something that is not. By forcing the mind to believe lies. Thus comes the Experience of lies, appearing as Truth.

Back during the witch trials, the charge was “Sorcery”.

Mind control.

Did you know “media” is a spirit?

I’m trying to set prisoners free from cages they very well may defend. I can’t force you out of your prison. You have to leave.

It takes Faith to do so.

This is not “religious” talk. This is true Science.

Do you see what Eye see?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,036 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2021 10:55 am
@NoName77,
Since the belief on force is failing may the force of belief keep being with you young Jedi!
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2021 07:13 am
@NoName77,
Force, or curvature of space _time, or potential energy are different methods to describe one thing, perhaps that thing is just a pig head. Bounce...
Piggy drank a bit more tonight, can you see what I see? I mean QM...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2021 08:09 am
@NoName77,
NoName77 wrote:

Do you see what I see?

Do you see what Eye see?

An Eye Sore Is An Eyesore

A stye
Is an eye sore;

A sty
Is an eyesore.

Ain’t English a bitch!
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2021 03:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Latin is worse!
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2021 03:14 pm
@Albuquerque,
Albuquerque wrote:

Latin is worse!

Yeah, I understand it is, Albuquerque.

I learned to be a server at Mass late in life. I did not go to parochial school...so I never was an altar boy. But I decided to learn while in service...and at least two priests mentioned that my Latin was super. (Just recitation.)

I actually got the opportunity to serve Mass at St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican...and I served Mass for a Cardinal...the Primate of England while I was there.

Not bad for a committed Agnostic, I'd say. And even though my break with the Church is complete and inexorable...both of those things are fond memories.
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2021 03:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have a recent great relation with 3 Franciscan priests that do the work and walk the walk in poverty and really connect to the community, offering all they have even the P2 masks that I and my wife gave them. They don't have a clue that I am an sort of atheist with a mathematical Spinozian "god" in mind...they are old and fair and good! I envy their peace and commitment to the pragmatical simple life under the umbrella of faith that I cannot ever possibly get back to...the world is an odd place were improbable people with different backgrounds sometimes can connect!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2021 06:08 am
@Albuquerque,
Albuquerque wrote:

I have a recent great relation with 3 Franciscan priests that do the work and walk the walk in poverty and really connect to the community, offering all they have even the P2 masks that I and my wife gave them. They don't have a clue that I am an sort of atheist with a mathematical Spinozian "god" in mind...they are old and fair and good! I envy their peace and commitment to the pragmatical simple life under the umbrella of faith that I cannot ever possibly get back to...the world is an odd place were improbable people with different backgrounds sometimes can connect!

Amen.

I have known people of all stripes...very religious, agnostic, atheist...who have been decent, content, reasonable people. And I've known others in those same categories who are anything but any of those things.

We are all in this together, Albuquerque...and we have all gotta find a way to get along.

Glad we are having this talk. Peace to you.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2021 11:40 am
My problems with Mathematiks, and Spinoza, and others of this type of Mind, are not so much issues with the presentations of the people who surely mean well at heart, but with their foundation. One cannot deny the division that their science rests on, but one is rather quick to jump on the experiential bandwagon as well, or so it appears, lol. I have more to say on this topic, but I have to work. I will get back with you all as soon as Time allows. Be blessed.... Legally Wink
0 Replies