How stupid is Trump?

jcboy

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Over 100 posts in 24 hours, has to have some sort of problems.

As we say here, "He ain't right" Razz
izzythepush

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 07:35 am
@jcboy,
To quote Rik Mayall, he's got a plop in the wrong lavatory.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 09:56 am
Trump on Ukraine:

"So Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That's the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border."

"That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're going to keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here's a guy who's very savvy. I know him very well, very very well."
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 11:40 am
Token Psycho meets with Gutless Weasel under faked portrait of fraud president
https://i.imgur.com/HUUOByU.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 11:46 am
@snood,
The fraud president is dressed as a cricketer.

This **** just gets weirder.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 02:38 pm
@snood,
Is Cruz wearing high heels? Or is he wearing high heel boots? Those heels are wide but I bet they are just shy of 3 inches tall.
snood

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 05:57 pm
@glitterbag,
I think they are cowboy boots with like, platform heels. Weird as everything else about the dude.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 07:48 pm
@glitterbag,
What are you - a fashionista? I never even noticed his heels - I was transfixed by his ugly face. lol
coluber2001

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 07:51 pm
What is oligarchy?
Timothy Snyder (4 years ago)

Is Donald Trump an oligarch?

"This is tricky because as far as we know, and again I'd be very happy to revise this opinion when I seen his tax returns, but as far as we know he doesn't actually have any money, so in that sense he's not an oligarch in the Aristotlelian sense because he doesn't actually have any money. He didn't achieve power by having money. In so far as he has money, this seems because ever so less mysterious Russian investors helped him out over the course of the last 15 years or so. I think the best way to think about mr. Trump is as someone who wants to be an oligarch more specifically a Russian oligarch. The way he behaves is much the way that second tier or rather third-tier Russian oligarchs behave. They look upwards towards Mr Putin and try to guess what mr. Putin is going to want and they say those things in advance.
However, with mr. Trump we get the problem of oligarchical impotence, the problem that mr. Trump is pushing up against democracy...."

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2022 11:33 pm
@Mame,
I can't look at his face or his crooked frame, but I noticed his high heel boots.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2022 11:34 pm
@Mame,
And hey, I love shoes........just not high heels on creepy cretins.
Mame

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2022 09:00 am
@glitterbag,
Napoleon complex? That's just pitiful.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 05:24 am
Trump took documents to Mar-a-Lago that are so sensitive they may not be described in public, report says
BillW

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 06:25 am
@hightor,
Prima facie evidence of a felony, mishandling of offical, secret documents. Person committing these acts may not hold the office of President!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 07:54 am
@Builder,
Just in case no-one knows who Walter Hatmann is:

Walter Hartmann
Born 23 July 1891
Died 11 March 1977 (aged 85)
Allegiance German Empire
Weimar Republic
Nazi Germany
Service/branch Army
Rank General der Artillerie
Commands held 87th Infantry Division
I Army Corps
VIII Army Corps
XXIV Panzer Corps
Battles/wars World War II
Awards Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords

Walter Hartmann (23 July 1891 – 11 March 1977) was a German general in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany.

hightor

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 08:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, I thought that was a rather cowardly dodge – especially since the guy is always calling for links and citations!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 08:52 am
@hightor,
There are any number of wealthy banking families who could be criticised for how they use their money, but the Rothschilds are the ones who are always singled out.

Builder is virulently anti Semitic, he repeats Nazi propaganda and spreads the most ridiculous anti Semitic lies, chief being that the Saudi crown Prince is secretly Jewish.
hightor

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2022 11:45 am
'He's lost his grip': Bill Barr urges Republicans to dump Trump

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2022 03:37 am
@izzythepush,

Quote:
Builder spreads the most ridiculous anti Semitic lies

quote just one example of this. Much like your claim about your home boy Icke, you don't have anything of substance to support your assertions.

Quote:
chief being that the Saudi crown Prince is secretly Jewish.

This knowledge isn't secret, or even a conspiracy. It's just something that you've never accepted, due to your chronic cognitive dissonance.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2022 04:04 am
I don't to to delusional nazi scumbags who worship David Icke.

That takes stupidity to a whole new level.