How stupid is Trump?

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:21 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Meaning you favor an oligarchy?

No. I'm sure something new will come along to replace the Democratic Party. America is likely to always be a two-party system.

I am hopeful that whatever replaces them will not be nearly so eager to commit abuses of power.

It has been suggested that the new party will also be willing to abuse their power. If so then my proposal will be a failure and the nation will have to come up with sterner measures in order to prevent progressives from harming innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:22 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
No Hoax: New Report Says Trump’s 2016 Campaign Shared Info With Russian Intelligence
That sure sounds like collusion.

Fake news. Manafort was identified as a security risk and removed from the Trump campaign early in the campaign season.

Characterizing "Manafort's attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign on behalf of Russia" as "some sort of attempt by Trump and family to collude" is just plain silly.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:23 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
The people who already believed Trump colluded with Putin don’t need convincing.

There could always be an attempt to break them out of their delusional state.

snood wrote:
The people who have never accepted any of the reporting or intelligence that clearly shows the collusion will never be convinced.

No such reporting or intelligence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 02:24 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
This story supplants the incomplete findings of the Mueller investigation.

Hardly. All it does is rehash old Mueller findings and misrepresent them.

It is hard to see how the Mueller findings are in any way incomplete.

Fake news. Manafort's efforts to infiltrate the Trump Campaign on Russia's behalf is not going to lead to any prosecution of Mr. Trump or his family.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 05:44 am

https://iili.io/BXrVEX.jpg
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:58 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hightor wrote:
This story supplants the incomplete findings of the Mueller investigation.

Hardly. All it does is rehash old Mueller findings and misrepresent them.

It is hard to see how the Mueller findings are in any way incomplete.

Fake news. Manafort's efforts to infiltrate the Trump Campaign on Russia's behalf is not going to lead to any prosecution of Mr. Trump or his family.

You called him Mr. Trump you must mean instead president Trump as he did not loss the election now did he?

Love the nuts Trump supporters who had taken over the GOP.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 11:25 am
@BillRM,
Gosh. It almost looks like you put words in my mouth and then turned around and criticized me for the words that you put in my mouth.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 11:48 am
@oralloy,
Be grateful, it’s the closest you’ll ever get to saying something original.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
I've always acknowledged that I have low creativity.

I'm unsure why that is such a big deal for you. I guess perhaps it's the only legitimate criticism of me that you have though.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 12:19 pm
Trump’s comments on Maricopa County election recount are ‘unhinged,’ Arizona Republican official says
Quote:
An Arizona Republican who heads up the county elections department that is the target of a GOP audit of the 2020 election results condemned former president Donald Trump for continuing to push false claims of electoral fraud months after his defeat and called his recent comments “unhinged.”

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer on Saturday called on Republicans to stop supporting Trump’s baseless claims of widespread fraud and slammed the former president for falsely accusing Maricopa County of deleting an elections database.

“This is unhinged,” Richer tweeted, adding that he was “literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now. We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.”
[...]
Richer’s comments reflect the escalating tensions over what Republicans in Arizona’s largest county see as a controversial election review commissioned by the GOP-led state Senate. After using a legislative subpoena to seize Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots as well as its voting machines, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) has pushed for the county supervisors to come to the chamber to answer questions from the private auditors she has hired to conduct the review.

Jack Sellers (R), chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, declared that the recount of the 2020 election results in the state’s largest county was becoming “dangerous.”

“This is not funny,” he wrote in a statement Thursday.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 02:55 pm
Do y’all know how many times, in the last five years, we’ve heard some version of
“Trump’s REALLY in big trouble, now!” ??

Now the NY AG is saying she’s expanding her investigation to include not just potential civil charges, but potential criminal ones.

I’m just tired of hoping that slippery POS gets held accountable for SOMETHING.

I hope they get him, but unfortunately I won’t believe it until I see it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 03:23 pm
@snood,
The way to end these witch hunts is to outlaw the Democratic Party once and for all.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 06:10 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Do y’all know how many times, in the last five years, we’ve heard some version of
“Trump’s REALLY in big trouble, now!” ??

Now the NY AG is saying she’s expanding her investigation to include not just potential civil charges, but potential criminal ones.

I’m just tired of hoping that slippery POS gets held accountable for SOMETHING.

I hope they get him, but unfortunately I won’t believe it until I see it.

Amen, Snood. Maybe I am being optimistic, but I am convinced that the baddies always get their comeuppance. Trump, and those deranged kids of his, WILL.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 08:40 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Gosh. It almost looks like you put words in my mouth and then turned around and criticized me for the words that you put in my mouth.

So you think that Trump did not win the election unlike what he is still claiming?
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 01:01 pm
@BillRM,
It appears that he lost the election. But there is no way to know if the Democrats cheated and then successfully eliminated all the witnesses.

I wouldn't put it past them.
snood

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 04:07 pm
@oralloy,
“Eliminated” them how? You mean killed them?!
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 05:43 pm
@snood,
I wouldn't put it past you.
snood

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 06:00 pm
@oralloy,
Nor I you, buddy.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 06:11 pm
@snood,
Preposterous. I'm the one with morals and ethics.
snood

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 07:31 pm
@oralloy,
You call a riot that injured over 100 police peaceful.

You call a ten year old girl stuck in a war ravaged region a murderer.

You make excuses for a murderous policeman who continued to kneel on an unconscious man’s neck after being told his pulse and breathing stopped

You wouldn’t know morals and ethics if they jumped up and bitch-slapped you with a MAGA flag.