How stupid is Trump?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2024 03:02 pm
@Region Philbis,
McDonalds announces new McFelon Meal...

Flat orange soda, limp fries, and a small pickle.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2024 04:27 pm

Military Times: Army ordered to release records on Trump's Arlington cemetery visit

A federal judge has ordered Army officials to release their records by the end of this week regarding President Donald Trump’s controversial visit to Arlington National Cemetery this summer.

Senior Judge Paul Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Tuesday granted the release request as part of a lawsuit brought by American Oversight, a non-partisan, nonprofit group dedicated to getting the government to release records.

The group sued for the records to be made public following a Freedom of Information Act request.

“With the election just two weeks away, the American people have a clear and compelling interest in knowing how the government responded to an alleged incident involving a major presidential candidate who has a history of politicizing the military,” Chioma Chukwu, the group’s interim executive director, said in a statement following the order.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2024/10/22/army-ordered-to-release-records-on-trumps-arlington-cemetery-visit/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2024 05:13 pm
Ffs, leave out the personal insults.

Btw, I have not voted you down.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2024 07:56 pm
Found this on Bluesky

Awesome in a bad way

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2024 08:32 am
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/golf/jopr34/picture12541199/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/31%20Doraladv030515%20World%20Gol.JPG

Picture of Arnold Palmer with a huge dick.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2024 04:44 pm
Quote:
Former SI swimsuit model says Trump groped her to show off for Jeffrey Epstein

“The second he was in front of me, he pulled me into him, and his hands were just on me and didn’t come off,” Williams said.
“And then the hands started moving, and they were on the, you know, on the side of my breasts, on my hips, back down to my
butt, back up, sort of then, you know – they were just on me the whole time. And I froze. I couldn’t understand what was going on.”
(cnn)

#Perv45

0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2024 01:12 am
Brooks and Granderson on why the presidential race is deadlocked in the polls:

"If I may, speaking as a journalist working for a publication that will not endorse someone [Los Angeles Times and the presidential race]. One of the candidates wants to arrest you for doing your job. That is frustrating."
--LZ Granderson, Los Angeles Times opinion columnist.

https://youtu.be/xpI5pG2-x_s?si=YZsVND5ZKGxmMn94
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2024 10:57 am
0 Replies