Pray For A Miracle

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:03 pm
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th. Praise the Lord!

hightor

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:24 pm
@Rjohnson71,
That's kind of foolish. If a god had the power to overturn the result of a fraudulent election it could have simply allowed its preferred candidate to end up with the most votes. There's something seriously wrong with your logic, preacher boy. The "miracle" was that Trump supporters were stupid enough to believe the idiotic story that was fed to them.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:33 pm
@hightor,
Not to mention a narcissistic backwards antichrist convincing the evangelicals he’s the answer.

If anything they should be supporting Biden, he at least goes to church and believes in it.

It’s because of his support of LGBT and reproductive rights, and those people are a bunch of intolerant bigots. The sort of ‘Christian,’ who would nail Christ back up in a shot were he ever to return.

They embrace lies and disinformation and are frightened of the truth.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:46 pm
@Rjohnson71,
Rjohnson71 wrote:

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th. Praise the Lord!

This isn't at all Biblical.

According to the Bible God wants Joe Biden to be president.

If you disagree with God, that's your problem not His.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:51 pm
I wonder if God works like a Democracy. If 74,000,000 people pray for Trump to win, and 81,000,000 pray for Biden to win... does God side with Biden.

I wonder if God works with the popular prayer count, or if there is an electoral prayer college.

(I am praying for Trump to fade away quickly.)

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:52 pm
@maxdancona,
**** the Bible, it’s the courts and the electoral commission that matter.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 01:25 pm
@Rjohnson71,
I believe you should be reported to the FBI for sedition. This is America, not some sort of cult......
maxdancona

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 03:03 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I believe you should be reported to the FBI for sedition. This is America, not some sort of cult......

Sedition? Sweetheart, you are being silly again.

Prayer is still legal in the United States.

engineer

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 03:42 pm
I'm not sure this is a serious poster. They posted once before, never checked back on their post, now is posting again, probably will never show up on this thread again.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 04:56 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Sedition? Sweetheart, you are being silly again.

Prayer is still legal in the United States.

'
This smacks of trolling poopsie, (don't call me sweetheart, you're just not that entertaining or charming). I have no problem with prayer, or people who pray....In fact I pray that he gets a chance to proselytize the FBI chaps.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 06:26 pm
Both political sides need to calm.down. The far left and far right screaming "sedition" at each other doesn't help anyone.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 02:37 am
@maxdancona,
Both sides?

You are so full of ****. Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol, Biden’s wona legitimate election.

Your guy lost accept it.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Both sides?

You are so full of ****. Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol, Biden’s wona legitimate election.

Your guy lost accept it.

Biden won. I am happy about this. 74 million Americans voted for Trump's second term. We all need to accept this.

Both sides need to calm down.

(Actually Izzy isn't on either side. He is from a backwards washed up empire pretending to be a Democracy that just crashed out of Europe).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:59 am
There is an old joke often attributed to Winston Churchill. When a lady told him "You are drunk", Churchill replied "You are ugly, and tomorrow morning I shall be sober".

Well... England has crashed out of Europe, and tomorrow we shall have Joe Biden as president.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:08 am
@maxdancona,
Like all bigots when your back is against the wall you resort to xenophobia.

I’m proud that you’re not British, such an embarrassment.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I’m proud that you’re not British, such an embarrassment.

I am also proud that I am not British. On that we agree completely!
0 Replies