Please crit--I need an honest opinion for this piece-thanks

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:43 pm
WHEN HELL FOLLOWS YOU HOME

PROLOUGE

http://wreckedmind.blogspot.com - first blog entry - March 27th

So, you have no respect for my lifestyle? What makes you think I respect yours? Why do you choose to conform to normality and build your life according to the rules of society? What makes a person who he or she is? Ah, the age old controversy of nature versus nurture. Is the very DNA of your makeup responsible for the way you carry yourself, the lifestyle you choose, or the morals you obtain solely on behalf of your personal preference; despite the ones entrenched in you by your mother or father? Or perhaps is the city you dwell, or the neighborhood you grew up in responsible for your choices in life? For what do you know? Hell what do I know? Do you choose to believe that because a plant grows it's alive? I'm not so sure it's alive. It doesn't feel pain nor does it speak. A human being is alive, however even if he or she doesn't speak or respond to pain. Hmm or is it?

I'm sick of your hatred. I'm sick of the fight you fight to rid my very existence. I breathe, I think, I definitely feel pain for I feel it everyday. Yet I'm hated among many because I don't follow your rules. Who made these ******* "rules" anyway? God? Who is God, and why do you choose again to believe in things your can not see, or feel, or touch; because the Bible says so? The Bible was written by man. Men influenced "so say" by God, but were you there to understand? Did you in your lifetime witness a spirit or speak to someone who's long gone such as a loved one? I haven't. So what do I know? What do you know for that matter!

I choose to believe in only what can be proven to me. Call me agnostic who cares. Maybe I am. I call myself doubtful, a skeptic perhaps. What do you call yourself? You profess Christianity, but why is it when Christians don't have a logical explanation for existence they focus their beliefs toward the supernatural? Christianity as a whole hates scientific research. Why is that? Maybe because of the fear that follows when a study reveals something different than what they believe or what they've been taught to believe. Fear that paying followers will lose the very faith that that made them believe in your nonsense. Less followers leads to less income. Money is at the eye of the beholder. Money is what the Christian leaders need to supply you with their bullshit. And you listen and believe. And because I don't, I'm hated. No I shouldn't be. I'm not of weak flesh like you hypercritical bigots.

Your rules fuel my flame. What you fail to understand is that the monster inside of me grows because of your hatred. The simple act of watching the evening news has made me into a madman. You did it. **** You!
The voices speak clearly everyday. Don't act like you don't know to what voices I'm referring. That little voice that controls your thoughts, or your words for that matter. My physical body is not blogging my voice is. The demon inside controls my movements and my thoughts; it tells me what to do and how to think. It alarms me of my enemies. You are not my enemies, but you are part of a bigger conspiracy which is undeniably my enemy. For my biggest enemy is society.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 526 • Replies: 1
No top replies

yitwail

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 03:01 pm
you made a few spelling & vocabulary mistakes, for one thing. PROLOUGE should be prologue, hypercritical probably should be hypocritical, and alarms should be warns. i also think you overdo asking rhetorical questions, especially if you're not going to answer the questions yourself; it weakens your writing to end all those questions with "Hell what do i know?" and "So what do I know?" finally, you need to give examples: instead of just saying you're hated because you don't follow rules, give examples of rules you don't follow; and when you make a sweeping statement like Christianity as a whole hates research, give some examples of how Christianity opposes research.
0 Replies