My public apology to everyone on Able2know 2020

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 07:52 am
Hello everyone on Able2know. I came back because I want to apologize for my erratic and unorthodox behavior. I was going through a very difficult, challenging and stressful time in my personal life this year and I allowed this to clout my thinking and judgment. I had a LOT of things I had to deal with in my personal life this year and as of the time of the posting of this I still have a lot of things to deal with. I know I didn't make a very good impression of myself before I left and I apologize for that.

I know there are a handful on people on this site who don't like me. That's fine. The Word says to follow peace with all men.

I tried to get Snood to help me but he made it clear he didn't want to help me. I apologize for bothering him.

Real Music rubbed me the wrong way and I forgive him. This person was making incorrect assumptions about me when he does not know anything about me. I tired getting Real to help but he made it clear he didn't want to help me. I apologize for bothering him as well. I forgive Real for attacking me. I should not have lashed at at him and called him the "n-word". That was wrong for me to do that under any circumstance. I apologize for calling him the "n-word". No, that was not very Christian of me .

Both Snood and Real made it abundantly clear they don't want to help me. That's fine - they didn't have to beat me over the head about it. I don't impose myself on others when others don't want to bothered.

I forgive Rebelofnj for opposing and attacking me via email and for sending me a string of hate mails. I broke ties with Reb before I left and if he doesn't want to help me that is fine.

I bless everyone who opposed and attacked me on this site before I left.

I apologize to everyone on this site whom I have wronged and/or offended in any way before I left.

I hope you people forgive me. I hope you people have a nice Christmas holiday this year in 2020.

JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 08:22 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I bless everyone who opposed and attacked me on this site before I left.

And I forgive everyone who opposed and attacked me on this site before I left.

I am not ashamed to admit when I am wrong. I came back and did what I was supposed to do.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 08:23 am
@JGoldman10,
Just like any group, people can irritate each other at times. Same as any group, there'll be those who oppose and the ones you cannot abide.

And at times people will tease. At least it's acknowledgement of you. Respond to it or not. You decide.

Main thing now is take the lessons learned and even more importantly forgive yourself, whether others will do so to you.

Take care, be well.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. - Henry David Thoreau
JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 08:31 am
@Sturgis,
Thank you. I don't harbor grudges. I have to forgive others. The Word says to do so.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 09:02 am
@JGoldman10,
Welcome back Mr Goldman. And have a Merry Christmas, I’m pleased to hear things in your own life have improved and I trust you and yours are well.

You’ve not made much of an apology though. When you make an apology you admit to being wrong and that’s it. You don’t single out individuals for criticism and then say you forgive them.

It’s a qualified, some would say mealy mouthed, apology.

Again, welcome back.
oralloy

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 09:12 am
I for one was not offended, and did not find anything amiss with your behavior.

I suspect that you misunderstand Rebelofnj. He may respectfully disagree with your position, but he is not the sort of person who engages in mean-spirited attacks.

The other two that you mentioned are bad people. If you have bad relations with them, that is a sign that you are one of the good guys.
JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 09:33 am
@oralloy,
My behavior on this site before I left was kind of off-the-wall. I am glad you weren't offended.

You didn't get the emails Rebel sent. I think he was mad I decided to break ties with him. He also tried to come between me and my two Christian penpals via email.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 09:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The other two that you mentioned are bad people. If you have bad relations with them, that is a sign that you are one of the good guys.

You've dealt with Real Music and Snood before?
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 10:40 am
@JGoldman10,
This all has happened before here and you’re still oblivious as your “apology” as evidenced with your post. Everyone may deserve a second (or third) chance.

I wish you well in your life and that you and your family heal. Maybe eventually you will understand just how judgmental and mean-spirited you are.
JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 11:00 am
@Ragman,
Hello Ragman, thank you for the sentiment. Everyone deserves a second or third chance. Merry Christmas to you. I was sincere with my apology.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 01:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yeah, I noticed you seemed off at times but didn’t know what to make of it. Hell, we all have them, I forgive and even forget, unless it’s a consistent pattern.

Hope times get better for all of us.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 06:14 pm
@izzythepush,
You think I am supposed to just let people attack me and I am not supposed to say anything about it? NO, I don't think so. What I said about others who WRONGED me in any way needed to be addressed.

I apologized and said what I needed to say.
Ragman

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 06:47 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:

They both seem like snobs.

So much for sincere apologies and reformed behavior, huh?

You bugged me in PM, Snood and many others to ‘help you’ and now you call him a snob. I find Snood a good man and a pleasant member whose post are worthy of reading. The same is true Real Music and others you mentioned.

Anyone who disagrees with you is the devil. Grow up and get out in the real world instead of lurking online and hiding from life.

P.S.
You won’t serve yourself well by listening to Oralloy. Most have him on ignore. There’s hardly a member here who ever takes his advice or counsel.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 06:57 pm
@JGoldman10,
You got to be kidding me you do not made an apology for your behaviors while using that apology as a platform to attack others!!!!!!!!
Sturgis

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 07:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You think I am supposed to let people attack and I am not ...say anything about it?

I don't think so.

According to the Bible, which you have professed to follow, no, you do not have to respond. If you do, it should not be in an attack form.
The Bible has Jesus saying 'turn the other cheek'

Matthew 5:39

Whether or not those mentioned did things which bothered you, matters not. God, through Jesus has instructed you to humble yourself and move on. Do not reengage in previous behaviors. Do nothing. Do not judge.

Judge not lest you be judged.- Matthew 7:1-3
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 07:55 pm
@BillRM,
Merry Christmas Bill. I wasn't attacking anyone. I was addressing what other people did. I forgive them for what they did.
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 11:35 pm
@JGoldman10,

Welcome back.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:26 am
@JGoldman10,
I don’t think you’re supposed to do anything. However, if you want people to think you’re being sincere you have to act sincere.

Spademaster was a genuine Christian, he would apologise all the time and mean it.

You don’t mean it at all, this is an attack on certain members of A2K disguised as an apology.

And I don’t believe your accusations. Rebel for example has spent a lot of time helping you and giving you good advice, I find it very hard to believe they would send you hate.

For all the hoo hah you religious types have about truth, there seems to be very little about when you talk about your own circumstances.
JGoldman10

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
You didn't get the emails Rebel sent. He tried to antagonize, vilify and fight me back and forth with the string of emails he sent. He tried to come between my two Christian penpals.

I asked him to elaborate on an answer to a question on Yahoo! Answers, and when he refused, I kindly asked him to refrain from responding to any further questions I posted on Yahoo! Answers. I wanted to break ties with him and that's how this mess got started.

I don't have time and energy for this. I am too old for this type of drama.
izzythepush

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 10:43 am
@JGoldman10,
Even now, when it’s been pointed out just how unapologetic this so called public apology is, you continue attacking other members who aren’t here.

Is that what Jesus would do? Is the Sermon on the Mount just him banging on about how people and laws and transport and the plumbing have really pissed him off?

I don’t think that’s the case at all, It’s just called the Sermon on the Mount, it’s not The Sermon on the Mount, and another ******* thing.