How Can I change My Email Address If I can't Log in to Instagram?

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 02:09 pm
Basically, my problem is that I know the user and password, but I keep on getting a verification step before logging in. However, I can't complete the verification because the email that's used for my instagram was closed down over 2 years ago. How can I contact support to change my email address? If not, is there another way that I can log into my account?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 614 • Replies: 2
No top replies

lchiasson21

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 08:47 pm
did you ever figure this out?
0 Replies

tx300

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2021 08:22 pm
@UnderAnAquarianRock,
It won't matter anyway because there is no way to find out how to look at your profile. All anyone does is say to tap an icon that doesn't even exist on the interface. I read about people mentioning all sorts of options and crap..I can't understand how anyone is doing anything with this app. The only way I've beenb able to message anyone is by replying to a message they already sent me..I can't message anyone outright because I cannot find any option to message anyone because all I see when I click a name is some picture or video Which BTW I don't know how anyone is posting anything because there is no options I can find to do that.

Again I cannot even find my profile because the icon people say to use doesn't exist for me.
0 Replies