Angels vs Demons

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:03 am
Piggy heard Mr. Susmariosep said that “Here is my own way of understanding the difference between God of reason and God of religion:

The first words of the Bible are the following, "In the beginning God made heaven and earth..." That describes the God of reason.

And here is what I would consider the God of religion, when I add the word hell to the first words of the Bible, thus: "In the beginning God made heaven and earth and hell..."

There, and I pray to the God of religion, asking Him, "Dear God, how do You like my understanding of the difference between the God of reason and the God of religion?"
…………………………………….
Piggy doesn’t think that hell was made by God. Hell was created by the Demons.
他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班姓蔡的万岁,万岁,万万岁!当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,152 • Replies: 2
No top replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
“And here is what I would consider the God of religion, when I add the word hell to the first words of the Bible, thus: "In the beginning God made heaven and earth and hell..."”
@ Mr. Susmariosep:
Would Vaticano agree with you?

God of reason = God of religion.
In the movie Angels and Demons, the author pulled in the stuff of anti matter because the philosophy of matter and anti matter is the same as the philosophy of Angels and Demons. Matter and anti matter are contrast in inherent essence, and so their behaviors are contrast in the same electromagnetic environment. God and Demons are contrast in inherent essence, and so their behaviors are contrast in the same cosmic environment. Then, God made heaven and the Demons made hell. God never made hell and the Demons never made heaven.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:29 am
“Matter and anti matter are contrast in inherent essence, and so their behaviors are contrast in the same electromagnetic environment.”
I am sorry that perhaps piggy didn’t express the relevant paragraph ahead clear enough. What I mean is that if a positron moves upward in a magnetic field, then an electron will moves downward in that magnetic field; if a positron moves forward in an electric field, then an electron will moves backward in that electric field. In respect of “anti matter”, I never mean “anti atom”. I think such project as assembling anti atom no much meaning in modern physics research but to waste money.
To produce a certain amount of anti atoms and deposit them is not the appropriate method to exploit anti matter. The more feasible scenario might be to explore how to produce elementary anti particles in large quantity and just make use of them at scene.
0 Replies