Hunter Biden's emails, let's talk about it

BillRM

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:16 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
So you are trying to help spread Russians lies.

That for some reason does not surprise me in the least.

How many times do you think that going to that same old well of lies will be useful to you?

Oh sorry I mean Russian agents not you who is clearly not a Russian agent LOL.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 15 Oct, 2020 11:32 pm
Quote:

https://time.com/5900157/rudy-giuliani-revives-attack-on-hunter-biden-with-highly-suspicious-leak/

Starting in the summer of 2019, the Senate investigation of Hunter Biden was marred by its reliance on witnesses with ties to Russian intelligence. One of the sources Senator Johnson met with while working on the investigation told TIME he had been approached by pro-Russian intermediaries offering to serve as a “back-channel” to Moscow. The Republican Senators also drew on sources and documents from Giuliani, who has repeatedly aired information obtained from pro-Russian oligarchs and politicians in Ukraine. In December, Giuliani met with Andrii Derkach, a Ukrainian lawmaker whom the U.S. Treasury Department later identified as an “active Russian agent” seeking to interfere in the U.S. presidential race.

Current and former U.S. national security and counterintelligence officials have warned that Russia is using its allies in Ukraine to feed disinformation to Trump’s associates in Washington, including information that is meant to hurt Biden’s chances of election. “To me that’s a very obvious Russian operation,” Michael McFaul, who served as the U.S. ambassador to Moscow during President Obama’s second term, told TIME last week.

The emails leaked to the New York Post have renewed these concerns about a foreign influence operation. Thomas Rid, who studies disinformation and political warfare at Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies, warned on Wednesday that the alleged source of the emails looked “highly suspicious.”

According to the New York Post, the laptop containing the emails came from a computer-repair shop in Delaware, Biden’s home state. The owner of the shop, who was not identified in the report, gave a copy of the computer’s hard drive to a lawyer working for Giuliani, who then handed it off to the Post. In a tweet, Rid, the expert on Russian information warfare, noted that this was “exactly how a professional would surface disinformation and potentially forgeries.”

But that did not stop Giuliani and other Trump surrogates from touting the emails as evidence of Biden’s dishonesty. “Emails from Hunter Biden’s hard drive reveal Joe Biden lied about BURISMA,” Trump’s personal lawyer tweeted on Wednesday. He added: “Much more to come.”

Get our Politics Newsletter.
The headlines out of Washington never seem to s
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:21 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Sent it odd that the FBI released political information 2 weeks before the election? I seem to remember this happening in the last election. I wonder what the republican operatives will release 2 days before this election?

Gonna be an interesting three weeks coming up.

And my guess is that the several months afterwards will be very interesting also. We may be witnessing what future historians will call, "The end of the American Republic."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
If his name was Hunter Trump it would matter to them.

It would be front page news 24 hours/day for months on end!

Facebook and twitter purposely censored this important story. Meanwhile, they continue to perpetuate the proven Russia hoax against pres. Trump.

Quote:
Hypocrites abound on the left. Especially on this site.

This country is doomed. The left is very clearly the cause.

This country may well be doomed, but the cause will very clearly be the morons of the right.
farmerman

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 10:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
They are fishing hard for an OBAMAGATE. Pinky says that indictments will soon flow like a fiver
Frank Apisa

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:19 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

They are fishing hard for an OBAMAGATE. Pinky says that indictments will soon flow like a fiver

He may be correct.

But if indictments ever start flowing like a river...the will be aimed at Trump and the many people around him who have abetted the worst government I have seen in my many years.

I'm still hoping Biden chooses Hillary Clinton for his Attorney General.

Region Philbis

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
that would surely make GOP heads explode...
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I love the idea of Hillary as Attorney General.
RABEL222

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 11:40 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
We will see after all the republican crooks have their day in a court when they don't have Barr to dictate too our justice system.. I've a feeling that in an impartial court many Republicans are going to jail. I wonder if Trump will appeal to Biden for one of those pardons Trump was so liberal with.
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 03:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who don't agree with them.
oralloy

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 03:57 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I like the idea of a swarm of independent prosecutors appointed to relentlessly hound an incoming Biden Administration.

But really, I'm not going to worry about it until I see an actual Biden victory.
BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:16 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

I like the idea of a swarm of independent prosecutors appointed to relentlessly hound an incoming Biden Administration.

But really, I'm not going to worry about it until I see an actual Biden victory.

Well I just found out that my mail in ballot for Biden had been counted so I and millions of other sane people are going to stop the cheap copy of Mussolini from having a second term.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:25 pm
An interesting question is how many of the Russian trolls are going to disappear after Biden win or is Putin going to keep most on them on for further attacks on our system in the upcoming years.

Another interesting question is Trump going to settle in Moscow as a roommate to Snowden?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who don't agree with them.

Also, all the communists who tried to overthrow this country should be deported to shithole countries like they want to live in.
BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:49 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

Also, all the communists who tried to overthrow this country should be deported to shithole countries like they want to live in.

Sending Trump to live with Snowden would be kind of mean to Snowden but maybe Putin will find a apartment for Trump.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:57 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

So you are going to share an apartment in Moscow with such men as Rudy Giuliani if you get recalled to the homeland? LOL
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:41 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
What would Donald John Trump do?
0 Replies