6
   

Breaking News: Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive

 
 
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:28 am
@Brandon9000,
SO if you accuse someone of spmething and they deny it, in your mind they must justify their denial??? HUUUUHHHH?

aint buyin it.
I really care not of anyones "long going arguments" Thats only interesting to you and Izzy, nobody elese. Most other folks are just annoyed at the waste of space on an otherwise kinda quirky thread.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:30 am
@Brandon9000,
That’s like saying it’s alright to call a black person the n word if you’ve called a white person the n word previously.
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That’s like saying it’s alright to call a black person the n word if you’ve called a white person the n word previously.

No, it's not. The N word whenever used is an insult to the black race. It is never okay. The gestures Trump used were intended to knock people for having dumb reactions to things, which is perfectly okay.
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:43 am
@Brandon9000,
No it’s not, it’s bigotry towards disabled people. There’s a lot of it about, disabled people get physically assaulted, and gestures like that help create an atmosphere where such assaults happen.
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
No it’s not, it’s bigotry towards disabled people. There’s a lot of it about, disabled people get physically assaulted, and gestures like that help create an atmosphere where such assaults happen.

The gestures were not intended to mock disabled people as is evidenced by the fact that they had originally been used on non-disabled people.
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:50 am
@Brandon9000,
They implied the non disabled people were disabled. Of course they were intended to mock disabled people.
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
They implied the non disabled people were disabled. Of course they were intended to mock disabled people.

They implied the non-disabled people were behaving stupidly. That is nothing like mocking a person for a physical disability.
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:58 am
@Brandon9000,
I don’t think there’s anything Trump could do that you’d condemn. He could sacrifice babies to Satan whilst shitting on the American flag and nuking Pennsylvania and you’d still give him around of applause.
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don’t think there’s anything Trump could do that you’d condemn. He could sacrifice babies to Satan whilst shitting on the American flag and nuking Pennsylvania and you’d still give him around of applause.

This has no significance related to the original argument about "mocking a disabled person."
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 10:01 am
@Brandon9000,
It goes to the heart of your argument.

Trump mocked disabled people and you refuse to acknowledge that.

Now you can go back to claiming black is white all on your own.
Brandon9000
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 10:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It goes to the heart of your argument.

Trump mocked disabled people and you refuse to acknowledge that.

Now you can go back to claiming black is white all on your own.

Trump made the same gestures previously to non-disabled people, so they couldn't have been formulated to mimic that reporter. You lose.
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 10:11 am
@Brandon9000,
Don’t be ridiculous.
Brandon9000
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 10:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Don’t be ridiculous.

Sorry, which particular statement of mine in that post are you referring to and why was it ridiculous?
0 Replies
 
Walter Hinteler
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 10:33 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Trump made the same gestures previously to non-disabled people, so they couldn't have been formulated to mimic that reporter.
Trump imitated the physical handicup of people with arthrogryposis also towards healthy people? Münchausen syndrome? (Factitious disorder imposed on self)
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
So, you are:

(1) Calling a person a liar with no evidence rather than argue the topic.
(2) Resorting to attacks on the poster.
(3) Not even looking at the video evidence I provided.
(4) Fleeing the argument because your claims cannot actually survive reasoned debate.

Okay, then, under those circumstances, I win.

Progressives are inherently dishonest and will always try to lie if they think they can get away with it.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2020 04:26 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I have seen and herein discussed evidence that he has made the same mocking gesture about other people. He says he was unaware that the man was disabled. I challenge you to provide a shred of actual evidence that he knew. Just saying it means nothing.


He (Trump) says he was unaware that the man was disabled. Since every goddam thing Trump says is a lie...we have established that he knew the man was disabled.

How you can look at that video of him mocking the guy and still pretend he was not doing so...is beyond imagination.

TRUMP WAS MOCKING THE MAN.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2020 04:27 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:


Frank Apisa wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

I don’t think he’s in denial, he’s into disinformation. They follow the playbook of their hero Joseph Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it.


Could be.

It is one of the two...either in denial or into disinformation on purpose.

Gotta wonder which it is...and wonder if what he does is the product of stupidity or treason.

Attacking the poster is unworthy, immature, and does not disprove the poster's specific assertions. I have found that in arguments, liberals descend very quickly to attacks on the poster.


Have you?

How very interesting.
0 Replies
 
 

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/03/2021 at 04:48:20