Breaking News: Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:49 am
@neptuneblue,
So in other words, Mr. Biden is the only 2020 presidential candidate who wishes to violate people's rights.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:52 am
@oralloy,
Since you won't take facts as a reasonable response, you can argue all by yourself.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:52 am
@oralloy,
You derive sadistic pleasure by mocking the parents of children murdered by the NRA. You fantasise about urinating on the bodies of dead children. You have no humanity whatsoever.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:54 am
@izzythepush,
@izzythepush,
Shame on you for lying about me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:56 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Since you won't take facts as a reasonable response, you can argue all by yourself.

I am more than happy with facts. You just have no facts to offer.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:59 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I've seen videos of him making this same gesture to mock other people. He didn't know the reporter was disabled.

No, you haven’t.

I’d tell you prove it by posting a link, but I know you can’t. You’re just making that up, because you can’t admit what a lowlife Trump is, making fun of the impaired.

And that question I asked you about whether you’re stupid or you think we are? I think it’s both, and I think you’re just one of millions who have sold out their judgement and integrity to continue to support the obscenity sitting in the White House.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 09:46 pm
@snood,
I recall that incident and recaall sveral times when, shortly after I was blown up and quite damaged and my hands , side, and neck all bandaged. The trailer park where we lived had this crowd of german miners (we were in Africa) , who would make fun of me and what I looked like in public for several weeks.
I sorta knew how that reporter felt and could see the actual enjoyment Trump seemed to be getting out of doing his freakish imitation.
At that point I was quite familiar with Mr Trumps sense of entitlement and his out and out meanness.

0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:53 am
@snood,
Well said snood!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:21 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Bollocks! You sealion, you constantly ask for citations of things that are widely reported and common knowledge. You do it to waste time.

I find it an insult to have my time wasted in such a way. You first did this when I mentioned the difference in homicide rates between the UK and the US. It’s common knowledge yet you made me waste my time sourcing it for you.

It’s not like your sources are remotely reliable, they’re all far right propaganda sources like Catholics for Trump, or Polluters for Trump or Nazis for Trump, or School shooters for Trump, or Paedophiles for Trump.

Whine all you want. When you make an assertion on a message board about a matter in dispute, it is you and no one else who is responsible for giving evidence that it's true.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:23 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
I've seen videos of him making this same gesture to mock other people. He didn't know the reporter was disabled.

The troubling issue here, is that you're perfectly fine with these actions.

The leader of the free world mocks people. Let that sink in.

No regard for reverence, decorum, sophistication, morals or even pleasantries. These actions are not what a leader does. It's wrong. It's disgusting. It's out of place and bounds.

It's time he is voted out.

Then go vote. My point is that he did not knowingly mock a person's disability.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:30 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

No, you haven’t.

I’d tell you prove it by posting a link, but I know you can’t. You’re just making that up, because you can’t admit what a lowlife Trump is, making fun of the impaired.

And that question I asked you about whether you’re stupid or you think we are? I think it’s both, and I think you’re just one of millions who have sold out their judgement and integrity to continue to support the obscenity sitting in the White House.

I did see it a few years ago, although I cannot remember whether it was videos or still pictures. I couldn't possibly remember what the article was after all this time, but it showed several examples. Looking now I find this on the subject:

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

There's something of the kind in a video on the page labelled "Trump mocks army general."

As for the "obscenity sitting in the White House," all you're doing is name calling, which is something anyone can do about anyone. If I asked you for examples of his "obscenity," I'm pretty confident that each would distill down to either a liberal myth that isn't true or a debatable point.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 11:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

You are being disingenuous. Of course Trump was making fun of a person's disability, it's what he does. For you not to know that, to acknowledge that, to accept that or even know that's Trump's personal mantra means you're uniformed and ignorant. Maybe that's the look you're going for so I'll give you a pass.

Care to reflect on your answer?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 01:38 am
@Brandon9000,
Looking glass thinking from the man who needs weeks to come up with a response.

You talked bollocks, were called out, and now you’re the one whining.

I get the impression you don’t even understand what you’ve been accused of, then again if you did, you probably wouldn’t be voting for Trump.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:25 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

The troubling issue here, is that you're perfectly fine with these actions.

The leader of the free world mocks people. Let that sink in.

No regard for reverence, decorum, sophistication, morals or even pleasantries. These actions are not what a leader does. It's wrong. It's disgusting. It's out of place and bounds.

It's time he is voted out.

Trump knowingly mocked the reporter's disability.

Everyone who saw him make the comment with the accompanying gestures...knows that.

You are in denial, Brandon.

That is understandable.

Anyone continuing to support Trump has to be in denial.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don’t think he’s in denial, he’s into disinformation. They follow the playbook of their hero Joseph Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don’t think he’s in denial, he’s into disinformation. They follow the playbook of their hero Joseph Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it.

Could be.

It is one of the two...either in denial or into disinformation on purpose.

Gotta wonder which it is...and wonder if what he does is the product of stupidity or treason.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 04:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
Lies is all they have.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 04:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
It’s not like I haven’t explained what sealioning is. Now if I claimed that Scottish police were investigating Donald Trump for an alleged sexual assault on his golf course I should have to provide evidence of that because it’s not been widely reported and I may have made it up. I did just make it up.

However, if I said that Trump is refusing to take part in a virtual debate I should not have to provide sources because it’s been widely reported and is common knowledge. Brandon constantly asks for proof of everything from those who do not support Trump, but not the other way round. It’s not like he doesn’t already know the answer, he just wants us to waste our time, but he doesn’t have the balls to admit it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It’s not like I haven’t explained what sealioning is. Now if I claimed that Scottish police were investigating Donald Trump for an alleged sexual assault on his golf course I should have to provide evidence of that because it’s not been widely reported and I may have made it up. I did just make it up.

However, if I said that Trump is refusing to take part in a virtual debate I should not have to provide sources because it’s been widely reported and is common knowledge. Brandon constantly asks for proof of everything from those who do not support Trump, but not the other way round. It’s not like he doesn’t already know the answer, he just wants us to waste our time, but he doesn’t have the balls to admit it.

Yup. That is what is happening.

He is not alone. There are several people doing the same thing. They have nothing going for them...so their retorts to the obvious is often "prove it"...even if it is something KNOWN to everyone.

He's not worth the bother or effort. Neither are the others like him.

0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:09 am
It's the oldest trick in the book.

Accuse others of what you're doing yourself, the clever way is to get it in before you start doing it yourself.

These morons do it first and then start accusing everybody else of doing it, but that's to be expected of morons.

A perfect example is the morons are now making a big deal of Biden being a liar when it's obvious Trump leads the way in lying and deceit.

Best to stop giving them the attention (oxygen) they need to peddle their crap.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:11:51