Breaking News: Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 05:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You haven't begun to show that Bolton was lying about this. At least my source has a name. Who is your source that Trump said it? I predicted that you would respond with a list of defamatory accusations against Trump based on anonymous sources, and, of course, you then did just that.
snood

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 07:07 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

He still mocked him. He’s a terrible person.

He mocked him without knowing that he was disabled. You mock people all the time. Does that make you a terrible person?

How the hell can you physically mimic someone’s physical disability and not know what you are mimicking?

That’s exactly like mimicking a lame person’s limp then claiming you don’t know something is wrong with his leg.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just think everyone else is?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 07:53 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
How the hell can you physically mimic someone’s physical disability and not know what you are mimicking?

That’s exactly like mimicking a lame person’s limp then claiming you don’t know something is wrong with his leg.
Besides that, Trump was on first with the handicapped (arthrogryposis) reporter (Serge F. Kovaleski) when Kovaleski was with The Daily News - he'd interacted with him as a reporter more than a dozen times.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 07:53 am
@Brandon9000,
I've shown there is no reason to believe a thing he says. Documented it well, too.

He may well say what was said in his earshot when he was there, but he was not with Trump at all times: he is unable to definitively say, "Trump never said it at all."

It isn't as if Trump didn't have problems with Bolton's integrity, he did fire Bolton himself.

Can you say Bolton was a carbuncle on Trumps fat butt 100% of the time? Can you say that Bolton didn't say something at the same time time as bad or worse and would not like to have that exposed while he's fighting the President to get his book published and sold?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 07:58 am
@Brandon9000,
Where is the insult???
justaguy2

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 10:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I gotta love the second link: "Some Twit twitted that he had tested positive as a joke"... tested positive to what... "Itolduso-19" ? I'd agree he has... Laughing Laughing Laughing

It honestly never ceases to amaze me how many people don't even bother to pay attention to the details, it truly never does... what a sad world we live in.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 11:39 am
@justaguy2,
Did you notice that the conversation stayed civil with no name calling? That's about as out of hand the discussion gets.

Good, transparent moderation and clear communication and response from moderators with zero tolerance for abuse makes a world of difference. And there's a jury system of random members for bad posts alerted by members.

No way to thumb more than once and very hard to get as well as no point to have socks.

I have no desire to leave here, I have friends I've known for twenty years.
justaguy2

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes, I did - the same as people were far more civilized at the last forum I was at than what some are here, for that matter.

To save me from repeating what I've already said in your other thread in a similar vain, you can read my reply to that thread which is relevant to your comments above.

https://able2know.org/topic/552870-1#post-7065882
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:47 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

He still mocked him. He’s a terrible person.

He mocked him without knowing that he was disabled. You mock people all the time. Does that make you a terrible person?

Are you really this stupid, or do you just think everyone else is?

I've seen videos of him making this same gesture to mock other people. He didn't know the reporter was disabled.

Please try to keep the personal insults out of your posts to me.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I've shown there is no reason to believe a thing he says. Documented it well, too.

He may well say what was said in his earshot when he was there, but he was not with Trump at all times: he is unable to definitively say, "Trump never said it at all."

It isn't as if Trump didn't have problems with Bolton's integrity, he did fire Bolton himself.

Can you say Bolton was a carbuncle on Trumps fat butt 100% of the time? Can you say that Bolton didn't say something at the same time time as bad or worse and would not like to have that exposed while he's fighting the President to get his book published and sold?

Bolton witnessed the decision not to go to the cemetery being made and says that it was only about weather. Who is your source who witnessed it? Would that be the standard liberal anonymous sources?

You said "you will gobble a **** nugget from "Q" in an a New York second." Show me where I've ever referred to Q in any way whatever. Do you simply not care whether your accusations are true?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Where is the insult???

I said, "from the man who regards it as a personal insult if asked to defend his assertions." The link gives an example of that.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:34 am
@Brandon9000,
Bollocks! You sealion, you constantly ask for citations of things that are widely reported and common knowledge. You do it to waste time.

I find it an insult to have my time wasted in such a way. You first did this when I mentioned the difference in homicide rates between the UK and the US. It’s common knowledge yet you made me waste my time sourcing it for you.

It’s not like your sources are remotely reliable, they’re all far right propaganda sources like Catholics for Trump, or Polluters for Trump or Nazis for Trump, or School shooters for Trump, or Paedophiles for Trump.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:37 am
@Brandon9000,
It was obvious that the reporter was disabled, so either you’re lying or you’re saying what we already know, Trump is too stupid to be president.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:41 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
I've seen videos of him making this same gesture to mock other people. He didn't know the reporter was disabled.

The troubling issue here, is that you're perfectly fine with these actions.

The leader of the free world mocks people. Let that sink in.

No regard for reverence, decorum, sophistication, morals or even pleasantries. These actions are not what a leader does. It's wrong. It's disgusting. It's out of place and bounds.

It's time he is voted out.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:08 am
@neptuneblue,
I prefer "a guy like Mr. Trump who works to protect America" over "a guy like Mr. Biden who looks upon America as his primary source of prey".
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:11 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I prefer a guy like Mr. Trump who works to protect Russia over a guy like Mr. Biden who looks upon Russia as his primary source of disinformation.

Fixed.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:15 am
@izzythepush,
Mr. Biden derives sadistic pleasure from violating people's civil liberties.

Mr. Trump protects America from the likes of Mr. Biden.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:32 am
@oralloy,
Your incessant whining about pistol grips is nauseating when other, more important civil rights are being violated by Trump and his ilk.

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:40 am
@neptuneblue,
Your contempt for civil liberties is typical of progressivism. This is why it is important to reelect Mr. Trump so that he can continue to protect America.

Which civil rights do you contend that Mr. Trump is violating?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:43 am
@oralloy,
Whatevs, peep.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:17:51