Breaking News: Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:32 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Using your example, I always know what pinky is afraid of because he will start the "Accusation first" trick right here on A2k. .
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:49 am
@farmerman,
He's a piece of work alright.

I was wondering is there a bullshitters handbook out there that they all use.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Looking glass thinking from the man who needs weeks to come up with a response.

You talked bollocks, were called out, and now you’re the one whining.

I get the impression you don’t even understand what you’ve been accused of, then again if you did, you probably wouldn’t be voting for Trump.

When a person makes a claim in an argument, he is the only one responsible for providing evidence that it's true. This has always been true and always will be true.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
I have seen and herein discussed evidence that he has made the same mocking gesture about other people. He says he was unaware that the man was disabled. I challenge you to provide a shred of actual evidence that he knew. Just saying it means nothing.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

I don’t think he’s in denial, he’s into disinformation. They follow the playbook of their hero Joseph Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it.

Could be.

It is one of the two...either in denial or into disinformation on purpose.

Gotta wonder which it is...and wonder if what he does is the product of stupidity or treason.

Attacking the poster is unworthy, immature, and does not disprove the poster's specific assertions. I have found that in arguments, liberals descend very quickly to attacks on the poster.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:42 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Lies is all they have.

Says the man who throws a fit when asked to provide evidence to support his claims.
snood

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:45 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I have seen and herein discussed evidence that he has made the same mocking gesture about other people. He says he was unaware that the man was disabled. I challenge you to provide a shred of actual evidence that he knew. Just saying it means nothing.

You made the transparently bogus claim that you had seen videos of Trump making the same gestures. You can’t prove that, because you were lying through your teeth.
No one is responsible for proving the opposite of your claim is true - that’s ridiculous.

Prove you saw videos by producing videos, or admit you were lying.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:47 am
@Brandon9000,
So, you're saying since Trump did not know a reporter was disabled, it's perfectly ok to try to humiliate and slur anybody at any time for any reason? How is this behavior appropriate for any one, let alone a President?
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:50 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

You made the transparently bogus claim that you had seen videos of Trump making the same gestures. You can’t prove that, because you were lying through your teeth.
No one is responsible for proving the opposite of your claim is true - that’s ridiculous.

Prove you saw videos by producing videos, or admit you were lying.

Well, there was one such video in the link I sent you in this thread and I described its location within the thread. But, just to make sure we're on the same page, you're claiming that no one could remember seeing something years ago, but not remember where it was?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:52 am
@Brandon9000,
I thought I’d explained sealioning.

It can’t be dumbed down any further, yet it still shoots right over your head.

I’m not wasting time on someone who struggles with basic English.
snood

@neptuneblue,
That was just another lie on top of the lie he’d seen videos of Trump making the same gestures.

He’d rather argue about this lie than the first one, because how can anyone prove what anyone knows or doesn’t know?

Still waiting for him to support the original lie that he’d seen Trump make those gestures before.

Brandon9000

@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

So, you're saying since Trump did not know a reporter was disabled, it's perfectly ok to try to humiliate and slur anybody at any time for any reason? How is this behavior appropriate for any one, let alone a President?

Gosh, I don't remember saying that. A minimum prerequisite for informed debate is to be able to correctly state your opponents position and that isn't something I said anywhere. I'm saying that he didn't knowingly mock a disabled person. However, on the subject, since elected, Trump has received countless slurs designed to humiliate.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I thought I’d explained sealioning.

It can’t be dumbed down any further, yet it still shoots right over your head.

I’m not wasting time on someone who struggles with basic English.

A person who makes a claim is the only one responsible for providing evidence that it's true. It is invalid to make a claim and then refuse to provide evidence that it's true. Whine all you want, but this is an immutable principle of argument.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:55 am
@Brandon9000,
I cannot dumb it down any more.

Is there someone who looks after you that you could talk to?
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:56 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
That was just another lie on top of the lie he’d seen videos of Trump making the same gestures.

He’d rather argue about this lie than the first one, because how can anyone prove what anyone knows or doesn’t know?

Still waiting for him to support the original lie that he’d seen Trump make those gestures before.

Just to make sure on the same page, you are claiming that no one could remember seeing something in the news years ago, but not remember where. Anyone who makes such a claim must be lying, right?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I cannot dumb it down any more.

Is there someone who looks after you that you could talk to?

You'll note that in all the times I have ever argued with you, I have never insulted you personally, other than to remark on your debating practices on this board. I have found that liberals descend very quickly to attacks on the poster.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:59 am
How is this ok for a President to do?
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 08:02 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
How is this ok for a President to do?

My point was that he didn't knowingly mock a person's disability. Are we past that argument now?
snood

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 08:03 am
Brandon was lying in support of the liar in chief.

We’re supposed to believe he saw videos of the liar in chief making those disparaging gestures about other people, and he just can’t remember where he saw them.

What’s really disturbing about this is that it’s typical of Trump supporters. They are deadly determined to defend lies. They scoff at science; they deny numbers - they resist anyone saying anything negative about their liar in chief.
Not only is up down and wrong right to them, but they will passionately heap lie upon lie in defense of the liar.

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 08:06 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Brandon was lying in support of the liar in chief.

We’re supposed to believe he saw videos of the liar in chief making those disparaging gestures about other people, and he just can’t remember where he saw them.

What’s really disturbing about this is that it’s typical of Trump supporters. They are deadly determined to defend lies. They scoff at science; they deny numbers - they resist anyone saying anything negative about their liar in chief.
Not only is up down and wrong right to them, but they will passionately heap lie upon lie in defense of the liar.

What this breaks down to is that you are claiming that my story that I remember once seeing something is false, and you have no way to know that. Furthermore, attacks on the poster in an argument are unworthy and immature. As I told you before, I did yesterday manage to find a small such example at:

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

It's in the video on the page labelled "Trump mocks army general." I don't think it's the same as what I saw before, or at least not the totality of it, but it's something. Did you not even look?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:35:11