Motion Design and Netflix

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 03:33 am
I always liked video shooting and cinema, but recently I caught fire with the idea of ​ ​ creating video animation. For two weeks now, I have been studying the intricacies of this process, and although for me this is a novelty and not always everything is easily understood, it is very interesting. Now I am creating a full video in the style of motion design with the theme of which I chose Netflix.

Netflix - because the field of cinema and filming has always been to my liking, a variety of options as you can show this site immediately hooked me.
As it turned out, there are a lot of domestic and foreign communities and groups on which you can find users of this site.

At the moment, the video is only in the initial stage of development, so the first frames look quite simple and raw.
Having talked with the audience, it was very logical to distinguish the three main colors that they associate with Netflix - this is red, black and white. Since the logo and style of Netflix is created in these colors. But I don't want to leave everything so primitive, so in the idea to diversify this palette.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 441 • Replies: 0
No top replies