Movie or TV show where people work to gether to solve a problem

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:09 pm
Does anyone know any movies or TV show where people work to gather to solve a problem like the girl with the dragon tattoo (Lisbeth and Mikael researching) last episodes of Stranger Things (everyone working at the house to talk to Will). And scenes like pulling an all nighter to achieve something.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,839 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 06:09 am
@peterhalloway,
It seems like there are countless films and show that features teamwork.

One film to come to mind is The Martian, which is about an astronaut stuck on Mars and NASA is trying to save him.

There are several scenes of NASA, the Chinese space agency and other scientists figuring out problems such as making sure the astronaut doesn't starve to death and finding the fastest way to get to Mars.

Such as this scene where the US and Chinese teams develop a rocket with supplies as well as helping Watney (the astronaut) modifying his equipment.
engineer

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 06:37 am
@Rebelofnj,
That's a good lead. Apollo 13 was essentially NASA working around the clock to figure out how to get the astronauts home. You video link was great, but perhaps not what you intended.
0 Replies

peterhalloway

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:04 am
@Rebelofnj,
yeah... Do you know any other movies similar to the Martian.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 04:53 am
@peterhalloway,
Every episode of the A team involves them dismantling something to cobble together something else and save the day.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:13 am
@peterhalloway,
peterhalloway wrote:

Does anyone know any movies or TV show where people work to gather to solve a problem like the girl with the dragon tattoo (Lisbeth and Mikael researching) last episodes of Stranger Things (everyone working at the house to talk to Will). And scenes like pulling an all nighter to achieve something.

Yeah. In the movie Pulp Fiction...there are lots people "working together" to solve several different "problems."

Good movie!
0 Replies

Juicy

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2020 04:31 am
I think Jumanji 2 will suit. Yesterday I watched it in 3D. There are a lot of elements with nature, sometimes it seemed that you were taking an active part in the picture and were fighting monkeys on a suspension bridge. The plot is, of course, predictable, but some moments definitely surprised me. This time the heroes, transported to Jumanji, switched roles, which was initially unusual. At the very beginning of the film, the plot seemed boring or heavy, drove you into depression, but probably, without this prehistory, the middle of the plot would not have been so funny. I liked the film very much. Both the first and second parts are super!
0 Replies