Do you feel safe in this country?

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:28 pm
Simple question.

Do you feel safe walking around in this country?

Do you worry about taking a surprise brick in the back of the head?

Do you worry about being raped in broad daylight while people watch?

Do you worry about being shot?

Do you carry a gun?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 646 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:39 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Yes I feel safe walking around this country? (I live in the Boston area... a city controlled by Democrats).

No I do not worry about taking a surprise brick in the back of the head.

No I do not worry about being raped.

No I do not worry about being shot.

No, I do not carry a gun.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:56 pm
I find it interesting that crime has fallen dramatically in the past 50 years. Our crime rate is at historic lows in pretty much every area.

No one admits it. Low crime rates aren't good for politics on either side.

0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 04:12 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Do you feel safe walking around in this country?Pretty much except for certain towns along the Pa Md border that are HQ for local KKK groups (towns like Rising Sun Md)

Do you worry about taking a surprise brick in the back of the head? Oh yeh, but I try to stay out of construction sites. In my line- a work, landslides are more of a problem for my safety

Cant say, Ive never had that happen

Do you worry about being shot? I do a lot of walking in forests in the spring and summer for my work and I am always accoutered in DOT green vests and I usually wear a hunter orange hat

Do you carry a gun?Oh certainly, but only when Im in the above forests or if Im out hunting small game. In the woods while workig I carry ber spray and a 45 (black bears are more dangerous than grizzlies because they see us as an easy meal. When Im hunting, its always wth a long gun

Are you really that paranoid? or re you just one more of these Ukrainians for TRUMP??
0 Replies

Teufel

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:57 am
@FreedomEyeLove,

There has been academic research lately into human intelligence and it's repercussions on peoples 'views'. In broad terms what has been found is that people like you, with an obvious low IQ, simply do not think like people with higher than average IQ.

Indeed given the exact same information the people with low IQ simply took the information at face value, then would find something to be afraid of and/or decide they were being lied to, that it was somehow a personal attack on them. Whereas the high IQ people started by asking 'What, how and why?' questions, to gain information before making any decision.

Do you know why you do not listen to 'experts', along with all your ilk? Because you do not understand what they are saying. Instead of realising that, you say "These experts are stupid!!" (WTF??) ... When in reality you are so utterly dumb you have no idea what is being said.

Max is 100% correct, crime is down across the western world ... Is this because of right wing twats and their 'Tough on crime!" garbage? ... Nope, it is because the western societies have less and less children, so there is less people to commit crime.

In criminology it is a given that as crime drops the fear of crime escalates at the same ratio in societies .... People see less crime, so they are more afeared of what crime there is. Where my wife and I live in rural splendour, in our area along with the local market town there was NOT ONE reported crime in 2019 .... Not one. So if someone has a hub cap stolen or their garden shed broken into this year, the pleb local plebs will think it is crime wave akin to a school shooting in the US.

Understand? Almost certainly not.

Maybe stop typing, stop puking this garbage you post .... learn to read properly instead, educate yourself and realise how dense you are. This is the first step in rectifying the Dunning Kruger Effect ..... dumb people grasping just how repulsively dumb they are.

(Not spell or English checked ... better things to do)
0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:18 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Do you feel safe walking around in this country?

0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:20 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Do you worry about taking a surprise brick in the back of the head?

0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:25 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Do you worry about being shot?
Do you carry a gun?

0 Replies

AndrewWillie

Sat 5 Sep, 2020 01:41 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Yes, I feel safe in my country.