Is violence against fascists acceptable if it achives a noble goal?

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 09:25 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Just a footnote correction Trump is not a democratically elected leader as the majority of the American voters by around 5 million did not repeat did not vote for him

Wrong. Mr. Trump was elected fairly and legitimately.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 09:26 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
I'm not one bit ashamed.
That racist orange ************ deserves anything and everything he gets.

Back in 2000, someone posted on a messageboard that they were going to kill me and my family and then-candidate Bush and his family.

I laughed at the moron and told him I was laughing at him.

Another poster called the Secret Service.

It was about 4:30 AM Saturday night/Sunday morning, so he naturally got their answering service.

A live agent called him back in less than two minutes. That's a pretty impressive response time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 09:27 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
Are you sure about that? Are you willing to put the future of your children at risk based on this prediction?

If you think that Mr. Trump is going to become a dictator then you are a delusional nutcase.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 09:28 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
We already know that Trump did not have the consent of the people by five millions votes at least.

Wrong. Mr. Trump was duly elected.

BillRM wrote:
Now the founders was amazing people but for the one error of having an Electoral College that later generations did not repair leaving it as a time bomb in our system of goverment

There is no error and no time bomb. The electoral college does a good job of preventing Democrats from cheating in elections.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 09:29 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
America is at a boiling point fueled by white supremacy.

No. It is fueled by progressive kookery.

thebobeternal wrote:
I love how right wingers will say that no one alive today was ever a slave. But their descendants never inherited wealth like the decedents of white slave owners.

Very few white people have inherited any slave owner wealth.

My ancestors were all northerners. And all my ancestors who fought in the Civil War, fought for the Union.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 10:21 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
Those wealthy white businesses owners have insurance.

Policies sold to small business owners tend to have liability limits that won't even begin to cover the damage.

thebobeternal wrote:
What if they were racists who deserved it?

Racists do not deserve to be murdered.

And given your track record, it's not likely that any of your victims will actually be a racist.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Policies sold to small business owners tend to have liability limits that won't even begin to cover the damage

Whites all have inter-generational wealth. They have plenty of money to cover these costs.

Quote:

Only a white supremacist would say this.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm
@thebobeternal,
Quote:
Is it justified to use physical force against the white supremacists/Nazis/Trumpers?

We can look to historical examples where using force against evil was necessary.

No it is not. To think that it is in a country with this Constitution is ludicrous. Your threads are of 0 value.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 03:39 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Quote:
Policies sold to small business owners tend to have liability limits that won't even begin to cover the damage

Whites all have inter-generational wealth. They have plenty of money to cover these costs.

Quote:

Only a white supremacist would say this.

Only an idiot would say anyone deserves to be murdered. You will never win one argument here because you are incapable of leaving hyperbole and lies out of what you say. We have gone down this road before, haven't we? You lose again and again and again.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
We have gone down this road before, haven't we? You lose again and again and again.

I have won every single argument with you as indicated by the score.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:04:20