What is the link between White Pride and Trump Supporters?

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 01:49 pm
Some of our most ardent Trump Supporters here loudly proclaim that they support White Pride. I am curious.

1) Are there any Trump supporters who reject the phrase "White Pride" as racist?

2) Are there any people who think that "White Pride" is a good slogan who don't support Trump?

(I suspect there is exactly one person here who will say yes to #1).

View best answer, chosen by maxdancona
Sturgis

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:23 pm
@maxdancona,
The links can be found upon various golf courses, currently owned by DonDon.

You know, those who support DonDon, support him no matter what. Even non-White folks support him. Even his Black friends, Zirconia and Citrine adore him. Even many Latinos. Many Asians. Many horologists.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:34 pm
@maxdancona,
TRUMP supporters dont always wear hoods
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 04:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
1) Are there any Trump supporters who reject the phrase "White Pride" as racist?

Do you reject BLM for being ¨Black Pride¨ racists?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 04:13 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
TRUMP supporters dont always wear hoods

Was Trayvon Martin a Trump supporter?

He wore a hood.
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Just one of the major unhealthy issues with electoral systems which create two party states such that seen in the USA is that those two parties become ludicrously broad churches. Parties which always fall to some internal cabal. Parties which in reality only represent at any one time, about 20% of the thoughts and values of the people who voted for them. (Pareto principle)

Who votes for people like Trump? A vast spectrum of people with totally disparate views ... no doubt everything from Ultra right Militia types, to grey haired little old ladies to the sort of social effluent we see on here.

So yes there will be people who voted Trump (last time anyway) who do reject the many forms of hate which he represents ... Just as there will be racist democratic voters.

Quite simply two diametrically opposed political parties is not enough; it breeds lies, distrust and is plainly shambolic. It enables extremism of activity. Plus of course it also creates this crass stupidity of the new administration trying to demolish much of the work which the previous administration put into place.

Already at the extreme end of this type of social/economic uselessness is the USA .... Which for a minimum of 50% of the population is a cancerous, obese, slow death all drenched in corn syrup.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:56 pm
@Teufel,
What I am asking for is for someone on Able2know to say...

I denounce the White Pride movement as un-American AND I support Trump.

I don't think such a person exists (or maybe one).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:53 pm
The question is whether there is anyone in the pro-Trump conservative camp who is willing to speak out against the White Pride movement (which is now being pushed on Able2know).

The answer is apparently "No!".
shug23

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:45 am
I think Teufel gave you your answer....I support Trump and am white and I don't even know what you mean by "White Pride", to be honest.....maybe you should define it or provide a link instead of letting us guess what you mean.
If it's an organization like the KKK, yes I would denounce it......However, If I believe that, say, college admission policies should not use race as one of the factors for admission, do you believe I a racist and have 'White Pride"?
There are fringe groups and racists on both sides of the aisle; I would say 90-95% of the people, whether Dem or Republican, black or white or yellow or brown, are just normal people.
Lumping all Trump voters as racists, if that is what you think, says something more about you than them, perhaps. But, like I said, tell us what you mean by 'White Pride' and you may get some more responses
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 10:00 am
@shug23,
I accept this Shug. But, hopefully you understand my point...

Right now we have people who loudly support Trump

- Claiming that Black people want to be allowed to kill police officers

- Posting "White Pride" billboards.

- Advising other posters to move away from "blacks" to avoid crime.

- Posting propaganda from White Supremacist groups... where White Supremacist means the believe that White people are by nature superior to Black people. This group in question states that Black people based on their nature are unable to be civilized without being controlled by White people.

I don't like White Supremacy. White Supremacy is being used by Trump supporters here on Able2know on post after post. I am going to expose, and I am going to push back. Because this is so prominent amoung Trump supporters here... it is only fair to note the link.

I am glad that you are willing to say that this White Supremacy doesn't include you.
shug23

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:19 am
I am going to go out on a limb and say Antifa members and White Supremist members make up an extremely small slice of the Democrat and Republican parties respectively. In my entire life, I am not even sure I have even met a white supremist. (If I would have, I would hope I would have told him that he's an a-hole)...I submit that Trump supporters in the main, are no different than Biden supporters in the main, where it comes to racist attitudes..
But we are both spouting our beliefs and opinions; I wonder how long it will be before others start jumping in with name calling and calling people stupid !
I don't know that able2know is really a representative sample of any group of people., but I doubt it.....You have a good day
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:27 am
@maxdancona,
max, do you denounce black pride? Would you say that it's 'un-American'?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:46 am
@shug23,
Can you point out any Antifa members on Able2know are are both supporting Joe Biden and advocating violence?

I can point out several people on Able2know who support Trump and are posting White Supremacist views... including White Pride images and propaganda from overtly White Supremacist websites.

If you point out anyone where posting views from Antifa websites, I will denounce them. Actually, I have done exactly this; I have directly challenged extremist views from RealMusic and IzzzyThePush... both of whom are leftists.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:52 am
@maxdancona,
The amount of overtly White Supremacist rhetoric on Able2know is something new. It is far more extreme than anything we have seen in the years that I have been here.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 12:26 pm
@maxdancona,
no...I know there are a lot of screwballs on this site and I tend to ignore them....

It could be true that there are White Supremist posting on this site , but I don't think this 'fact' can or should be extended to the half of America that supports Trump....Likewise, the lack of antifa sentiment on able2know doesn't imply the other half of America is somehow morally superior when it comes to racism...imho

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The question is whether there is anyone in the pro-Trump conservative camp who is willing to speak out against the White Pride movement (which is now being pushed on Able2know).

Are you willing to speak out against Black Pride?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:38 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Are you willing to speak out against Black Pride?

You aren't paying attention. I have spoken out against Black Pride is a couple of of different threads.

https://able2know.org/topic/551284-1#post-7050230

The answer is yes... I am perfectly willing to speak out against racist Black groups.

But you won't speak out against White Supremacist groups.
Dr Sliptinschit
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 03:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But you won't speak out against White Supremacist groups.

Why would I? What is wrong with White Supremacist groups?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:46 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
First... let me state that I am a strong supporter of Free Speech. I believe that White Supremacists represent the worst form of bigotry. However I will defend their right to express their opinions. That being said...

White Supremacy is the idea that the White race is superior to other races. They believe that Black people and Hispanic people are, by nature, less intelligent more prone to crime than people of other races.

The consequence of White Supremacist beliefs is a support for inequality. They believe that White people should be especially protected against other races. They believe that White people should have the majority of the political power, and that White cultural practices should dictate the culture of the United States.

The question "what's wrong with this" is a clearly subjective question... but I believe that my answer speaks to the core of values held by most Americans.

We Americans, as a people, believe in equality, and fairness, and freedom. Our founding documents said "All men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights...". Most Americans believe in this. Now, yes, we started as a country with slavery, and we fought a civil war and we are still in a long struggle for civil rights... but we have been moving toward these basic values for hundreds of years now.

White Supremacy rejects these core American values, by painting America as a White Christian nation to the exclusion of all of the other people who live here. White Supremacy means inequality... it means that whether you are treated well by police, or treated with suspicion by neighbors, or treated fairly by employers and banks, depends not on who you are, but on the color of your skin.

As an American I see this as deeply unjust, unfair and against the fundamental values on which our country is based.

That is why White Supremacy is a bad thing.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 09:27 am
It might be an interesting topic to have a discussion about the differences in races on a non-emotional , intelligent, factual, data- driven basis.... Yes men are created equal with certain unalienable rights, yet there are differences between the races that are undeniable and we really shouldn't pretend otherwise. Differences does not necessary mean' better'

There those that think that men and women are 'equal', but we all know that is not so. Generally, men are stronger and taller. Generally, women live longer than men as examples...(generally, women nag - men take it)

Now, someone made an attempt with a book called The Bell Curve (on Amazon). This book was denounced as terribly racist but it apparently attempted to look at hard data and compare the intelligence between the races . (A White Supremist might like to have this book in his library, as an aside)

I never read the book, but I don't know that the book was criticized for its methodology- I think it was criticized for its data-driven conclusions.

I would say a lot of differences between races is cultural, but some is physical- I believe (here is my bias coming) that Asians are smaller than Whites. Blacks are physical stronger than Whites. Swedes are blonder than Arabs. ....generally

Could it be that one race is smarter than another ?

I don't know that this supposition can't be ruled out just because it sounds political incorrect; it may just be a fact. My workplace experience actually is that Asians may have the edge but this in anecdotal and may not be a physical characteristic but a culture driven result- if true

At any rate, I certainly do not think one race should be subserviently to another race; but I do think there are differences which results in one race generally outperforming another race in certain abilities

Therefore , I don't think we are all 'equal'. I do think we all have equal rights.

1. Forums
  2. » What is the link between White Pride and Trump Supporters?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:11:20