What is the link between White Pride and Trump Supporters?

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 09:26 am
@shug23,
Quote:

Now consider intelligence. There are 4 or 5 races depending upon who you ask. You are free to assume that this physical characteristic is the same for all races, but I don't know why you would be closed to the idea that you might be wrong and that the races could be ranked in order of intelligence.

Intelligence is both cultural as well as genetic. The evidence is completely fair and objective when it hows clearly that GIVEN SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS as well as educational experience, there really are NO racial differences .

I assume that , put in an environment like a rain forest, your IQ would be heavily steeped in hunting/gathering, and subsistence ag.

In the US, weve been consciously and legally been sitting on several of our citizen groups. Blacks have been pretty much oppressed and been given NO opportunities well past RECONSTRUCTION. There were several US cities that enjoyed Black Renaissances into the erly 1920's. Then the post Reconstruction era that frowned on property ownership and education of blacks became the norm.

I think you need to make a case where your assumptive data base is more than mere conjecture.
Minorities , as time has moved on and theyve been given availability to education of a co-equal status, have become successes in an amount equal to any other races.

shug23

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 09:49 am
@farmerman,
sure, I know intelligence is both physical and environmental/ cultural...I don't know how such a study could ever have been performed to prove your assertion., however. Can you provide the link ?

I just googled and a study popped up that the gap between Asian IQ and White IQ has been spreading (Asians is higher).....

so maybe IQ isn't a measure of intelligence, but one has to use something ....And maybe Asians are the most intelligent.......

BTW, on that point, I don't think intelligence necessarily means 'book smart'

I will look forward to seeing your source. Smile
shug23

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:18 am
By the way, I think there are about 1.1 billion blacks in the world and only about 5% of them live in the US. So, Reconstruction, racism, prejudice, and US history aside, it seems to me that the pool of African Americans is but a small slice of the race's intelligence, and may not be representative .....

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:03 am
@shug23,
Your beliefs about superior intelligence of races appear to be built of your experience with black Americans, no?
Ive worked among Africans in AFRICA and youd be surprised of contributions in so many fields exist there. Im an amateur student of African ARt and I suggest you read a book by LAdislav Segy cocerning various art forms. Bronzes created over 500 to a thousand or more years old by the IFE people or the TADA or MONGBETU people. (These bronzes, would give Michelangelo a hard-on. AND they were constructed to serve exactly the same function as his, religious worship and sorcery.) Of course religious based art by Michelngelo isnt called sorcery is it? I chose SEGY because hes definitely an apologist for white races and, despite all the evidence he still asserts his belief in racial superiority , even though its cler that the European copied African Art, not the other way around)

Also read the life of AM Savengee who, as a black entrepreneur , is responsible for the building of Nairobi (ever been to Nairobi??) I thought so.

AS Mark Twain said. "Conscious travel is fatal to bigotry and racial ignorance"

I recall an article in AMerican SCholar which was entitled something like "The Myths of Melanin"
maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:13 am
@shug23,
These Racial stereotypes hurt real people.

Consider these facts.

- Far less money is spent on educating Black students than on educating White students.

- Black students are far more likely to be disciplined (i.e. suspended from school) than White students.

- Black students are far less likely to be recommended for advanced classes.

These weird discussions about whether some races have a few more IQ points on average are irrelevant... the don't explain the basic injustice.

The goal of White Supremacy is to justify the basic inequalities in our society. Rather than addressing them, and working to make our question more fair for everyone... the assumption of White Supremacy is that White people deserve the advantages they have. The pseudo-science doesn't match with the facts... but even if it did, it still wouldn't justify the basic racial inequality in our society.

0 Replies

shug23

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 12:16 pm
@farmerman,
no...I haven't said anything about whites being superior. (I think I have said that Asians may be superior. based upon a study that showed up when I googled differences between races) ..You all are the ones that are seemingly implying blacks are inferior and giving reasons why they are, not me. It's nothing that I think.

The only thing I did say is that it may be POSSIBLE that there are intrinsic differences in intelligence by race; I did not say that there are.. You are reading something in my responses that I did not intend to be read into them. And if that is the case, I apologize

And, sure, in America and around the world there have been injustices, and cultural differences, and prejudice which hopefully are less today than there were 50 years ago and hopefully that trend continues.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 12:36 pm
@shug23,
Cop out.

You were the one who raised intellectual differences between races and now you’re trying to pretend your motives are not racist.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:34 pm
@shug23,
I don't see how you can say that White people are more intelligent that Black people... and then say that aren't superior. The statement that White people are smarter and Black people are stronger is not a statement of equality. It is a racist statement without question.

Maybe this isn't really what you are saying... but reading your posts at face value suggests that it is.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:51 pm
@shug23,
maybe your problem is language, because you certainly implied that whites are superior intellectually. You came strait out and said it. Please lets at least be honest and quit game playing or else just find some people who can give a **** about wacko double speak. This place is loaded with conspiracy an deep state believing idiots
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 02:08 pm
I really don't see where I said or implied whites are smarter than blacks in any of my posts. I'll review again.. if so, bad wording. I simple said it is possible that there are differences between races....not black vs white....I see twice I said asian may be the most intelligent but, at any rate. No offense intended, again
maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 02:13 pm
@shug23,
If there are any "differences" in intelligence between races....how is that relevant? I don't see why this silly discussion is even worth having.

The real issue, that impacts real people, is the racial inequality in society and the political policies that support it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:53:14