GTA San Andreas All About It

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:37 am
does anyone knows about beat the cock mission. i ve played it a couple of times . i lost. then i continioued playin other sub missions till i got the game 89 % completed. and now i cant find the beat the cock mission . is there a certain time period that i had to complete it or i just don t go there the right time of the day? please answere me and post anything about gta san andreas , THE BEST GAME EVER MADE!!! ( after the mortal kombat series of course)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,227 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:00 pm
I'm vaguely disappointed with the game after sampling it at a friend's house yesterday.

I was a big Driver fan and hoped this would be as fun.

It wasn't, but it may just be that I've moved on..
0 Replies

Levi

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:08 am
I beat the game unless you count the little graffitis and horseshoes and ****. It was a good ride, but far from the best game ever.

Here is a map I've pulled up in case you don't know where the mission can be found:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/menkey108/beatdacock.jpg

For either of these spots, I've read you do have to be there at a certain time of day on certain days of the week. I was lucky in stumbling across it at the right time, but not with that damn Millie. When I was waiting to date her, it took weeks to get the red marker outside her house. I actually ended up using the time acceleration cheat; maybe you'll give that a shot if you feel like you're waiting too long for the marker.
0 Replies