glitterbag

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 12:21 am
@tsarstepan,
I did I did I did True
(The first time was at UM and I was 7 months pregnant with Eric. My mother enjoyed most of the show but flinched when he did the 7 words you can't use on radio or TV, my brother and the first of his many wives were there and the crowd cheered when they recognized each bit, no one was bored, we loved it)

Your mom never served SOS to you, and you are scratching your head wondering just what the hell im talking about, bwahhhh hahaha.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 07:13 am
@glitterbag,
She did (on many occasions when I was growing up). But she called it SOT (but only once having used the crass army nickaname for the tasty dish... a superrarity for her as it may have been literally the only time I heard her swear in my life). Toast instead of shingle.

When you were a kid, what you thought was a ghost in your bedroom turned out to be a raccoon or squirrel living in your ceiling.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 02:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
False, what I thought was a family of squirrels turned out to be raccoon ghosts.

You were shocked to learn that London bridge is not a dental appliance made somewhere in Great Britain.

(honesty Tsar, sometimes I do this just to entertain myself)
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:06 pm
@glitterbag,
False. Would never had put one and one together from that equation in the first place.

You're really excited to see Thor: Ragnarok (2017). You find Chris Hemsworth is particularly dreamy to look at....
Sturgis

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
False on both parts

You are hoping for a huge blizzard on Arbor Day (April 28 this year, here in the U.S.)
glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 08:30 pm
@Sturgis,
False, if you ever had to convince two housebroken dogs (females) to squat in 15 inches of snow when their backs ends are only about 18 inches high, you would never hope for heavy snow. Plus, they know what the porch and patio are, and are too ladylike to soil the hard surface. (they are not animals)

Your sister had a pink princess phone and never let you use it. So you would scotch tape the reeiver buttons down, just to drive her crazy.

by the way Tsar, is Chris Hemsworth the tall Aussie who is incredibly good looking? I would never call anything dreamy, but hubba hubba

Sturgis

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:21 pm
@glitterbag,
False. We had a basic rotary phone and had to say who we were calling before we could use it.

you are taking your new yacht for a 4 day holiday in the Chesapeake Bay next weekend
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 12:43 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I don't even have Chesapeake Bay Seasoning in my kitchen.

You have a professional restaurant spice rack in your kitchen where you use up/refill most of your spices every month.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 01:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You enjoy spearfishing on vacations.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 01:53 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I can't swim ... so those activities that may or may not involve drowning to death? Don't appeal to me.

You won so many raffle prizes over the years at your local church, they've banned you from participating in future contests.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 04:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You have watched the movie Snowpiercer dozens of times
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 05:27 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I say I've watched it two to three times.

You love stout flavored ice cream.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 23 May, 2017 01:46 pm
@tsarstepan,
Never had, doesn't sound like my sort of thing either.

You add extra pistachios to your pistachio ice cream
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 May, 2017 06:27 pm
@Sturgis,
If that was an option? You're damn right I would.

You are a rabid fan of Dario Argento and Italian horror films.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 01:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
A double false...had never heard of him.

Your favorite teacher from high school now lives across the road from you.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 01:41 pm
@Sturgis,
My favorite high school teacher (if still alive) statistically speaking, still lives in Massachusetts.

You drink your tea with the everpresent stuck-out pinkie.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 03:22 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You dream of prancing unicorns every day.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 12:31 pm
@Sturgis,
I wouldn't mind unicorns in my dreams every night. But to the best of my memory? False.

During summer heat waves, you drink nothing but Coca Cola.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 02:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. I rarely drink Coke, prefer a diet Dr.Pepper.

You cut off the sleeves of t-shirts to make yourself look tough at biker bars
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 02:51 pm
@Sturgis,
False on both parts. Why cutup good tshirts? Never went to a biker bar.

You are planning to get Covfefe as either a tattoo on your wrist or as a personalized license plate.