Sturgis

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 02:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You arrange your books according to height.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 03:06 pm
@Sturgis,
False. Alphabetical order (with a few exceptions where too big books can't fit on the shelf).

You never leave home without your Amazon Fire/Kindle tablet.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:46 am
@tsarstepan,
False. My Kindles have never left my abode.

You only brush your teeth when the water is hot.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:57 am
@Sturgis,
False. Especially because I read that hot tap water straight from the faucet is likely to have higher lead content. Fine for washing dishes. Otherwise? Use cold/lukewarm water.
3. In all situations, drink or cook only with water that comes out of the tap cold. Water that comes out of the tap warm or hot can contain much higher levels of lead. Boiling this water will NOT reduce the amount of lead in your water.

You just want to bear hug the heck out of this monstrously cute puppster.
https://i.imgur.com/MvgwlpM.jpg
glitterbag

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 11:09 am
@tsarstepan,
Awwwwwwwwwww, puppy........True

You don't always drink beer, but when you do you choose Dos Equis
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 11:15 am
@glitterbag,
Never tried Dos Equis. Usually I'd go for a good Gose or Lambic or sour ale. Hate all bitter beers. Don't know if that applies to Dos Equis.

You adore Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016) and consider it one of the best comedies of this decade.

Sturgis

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 11:17 am
@tsarstepan,
Never even heard of it. Make that FALSE.

You do all the electrical repairs in your home
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 11:33 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Never even heard of it. Make that FALSE.

You're truly missing out. Sam Neil gives an Oscar worthy performance.

Quote:
You do all the electrical repairs in your home

I barely change lightbulbs. So false.

You broken your mother's Waterford vase when you were a kid under the age of 10.

Sturgis

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 02:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. We had no such fancy stuff. (I did though break several dinner plates from the local supermarket set)

You are planning to see at least a dozen movies this summer.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:24 am
@Sturgis,
Safe to say... true.

You reread the classic gothic horror novels like Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, etc... every year.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 12:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
False- truth is, I've never actually read either of them, although, I have held the books and even leafed through the pages.

Your biggest desire is to have a home with a bridge on one side and a railroad running just a few feet beyond the back fence. (Followed obviously 60-100 feet later by a wide river)
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 06:04 pm
@Sturgis,
One third true? Won't say its my biggest desire, but a condo or townhouse in view of the East River and one of its lovely bridges would be quite lovely.

You always carry around hard candies to hand out or for yourself when you have coughing fits.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 01:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
Truish.

I carry individually wrapped Pep-o-mint Lifesavers candies, they help in many ways, including if somebody is starting into diabetic shock and needs quick sugar
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2017 12:11 pm
@Sturgis,
True. I am ignoring the fact that you didn't add a true or false question in the post above.

You still have an open bar tab at a home town bar (established over 10 years ag0) which you refuse to return to because they'll make you pay it after you reenter the front door.
https://i.imgur.com/B04BS2u.jpg
Sturgis

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2017 01:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.

You post images of Edward Hopper paintings whenever and wherever you can, due to a lifelong love of his works.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2017 01:26 pm
@Sturgis,
For the most part true. I do love his paintings.

You lost a pair of reading glasses last year while visiting your local library.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 03:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.

You recently left your favorite umbrella on a train.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 10:24 am
@Sturgis,
Recently? No. Haven't bought an umbrella in a long time. My last favorite umbrella had a samurai sword hilt. Lost it somewhere or it eventually broken. Can't really remember. Since then? Use really cheap ones... borrowed from my roommate.

https://i.imgur.com/i8ZBQme.jpg
You know in your heart that this pupper was an incredibly amazing and awesomely lovely pupper.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 01:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
True. Looks quite friendly.

You only open your mail on the weekend.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 11:22 am
@Sturgis,
I mostly pay my bills online (don't receive any bills that way). My remaining mail? A few magazines and junk mail. I mostly recycle my junk mail at work and get around to reading my magazines at an indeterminable period (usually on the commute to work). So false.

You have a well-trafficked hummingbird feeder outside of your kitchen window.